Alexandra Rodriguez
Bad Wolf
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobeforeveralone - Part 12

Post by Bad Wolf »

I know she added a correction in the description box about the coupon code being extended to Nov 30, but anyone else find it extremely unprofessional to upload a video on October 31 when she says a coupon code expires on October 30? Either she procrastinated in uploading the video on time or she said the wrong date by mistake, either way I think she should have taken the time to re-record her outro with the correct information.

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

Everythingstaken wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 03471f.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181031</span><span>/</span><span>e041ec28f1aabfe4f6fcc6b35303471f</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

The fact that she genuinely believes this dress looks sexy on her blows my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought that was a robe lol.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

laboricua wrote:I thought that was a robe lol.
It looks like a 1970s robe I dug out of my grandpop's closet after he died. I think he pulled it off better than Alex does :?

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Even her camera lies. i SWEAR she has a 'slimming' setting on it because in the try ons she looks much slimmer than candid pics/videos. She also angles it up high to look smaller.

The comments telling her to state her size in it are awesome

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

Elizabeth537 wrote:Even her camera lies. i SWEAR she has a 'slimming' setting on it because in the try ons she looks much slimmer than candid pics/videos. She also angles it up high to look smaller.

The comments telling her to state her size in it are awesomeImage

We all know that's never gonna happen. I remember we had a discussion in the LoeyLane thread that she might actually show one pair of jeans or whatever, with size tag, but wear another ,bigger size. Some even had insider information from torrid (I think it was torrid,but I'm not sure) that Loey is constantly ordering two sizes of each item she purchases,just in different sizes. But I think it's nothing more that a conspiracy theory,it is however not impossible that Alex might have taken note of this trick :D

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Just a follow up on the whole breaching of patient confidentiality with the talk on air of a minor's abuse, she also has her podcasts with Itunes, and have reported her on there as well. If you can spare 5 minutes to look her up, please do so and report her as well, the more of us that do, the more chance we have of getting it taken down.

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

I'm super bothered by how crooked the bra is. Maybe I'm just nit picky because she gets on my nerves, but if she's representing something shouldn't it at least look good?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

tallulah wrote:I'm super bothered by how crooked the bra is. Maybe I'm just nit picky because she gets on my nerves, but if she's representing something shouldn't it at least look good?
this is giving me anxiety for so many reasons

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

She has wonky eyes. Doesn't really surprise me that other parts are wonky too.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

She'll have her camera placed at the ceiling soon if she wants to fool us into thinking she looks smaller than she actually is. Work those angles,hunnay.

lisherm0102
Talker
Talker

Post by lisherm0102 »

I reported her through soundcloud for a privacy violation involving a minor.

I work in healthcare yo, and that is taken VERY seriously. Whoever this psychologist is, if he knew he would be reported for a HIPPA violation, he would be demanding they take it down. You can be fined bigtime and temporarily lose your license to practice. My best friend is a nurse practitioner and if she is describing a medical case to me, she has to be very general, doesn't even mention a gender.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

lolwhataf wrote:She'll have her camera placed at the ceiling soon if she wants to fool us into thinking she looks smaller than she actually is. Work those angles,hunnay.
Maybe she will pay NASA to video her from a satellite in space so she can look extra small.

Did I just take that too far?

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Anyone read this caption? It was 5 people drinking at home. Wasn't exactly what I'd call "living your best life". But then Alex has never had a life before so this was obviously a big deal for her.

Wake me up when she photographs herself doing the walk of shame after getting some drunken dick. Image

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Anyone read this caption? It was 5 people drinking at home. Wasn't exactly what I'd call "living your best life". But then Alex has never had a life before so this was obviously a big deal for her.

Wake me up when she photographs herself doing the walk of shame after getting some drunken dick. Image

Wearing that outfit in public at a nightclub would be a different story. Not in front of 4 close friends lol.
#sooooofearless

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

lisherm0102 wrote:I reported her through soundcloud for a privacy violation involving a minor.

I work in healthcare yo, and that is taken VERY seriously. Whoever this psychologist is, if he knew he would be reported for a HIPPA violation, he would be demanding they take it down. You can be fined bigtime and temporarily lose your license to practice. My best friend is a nurse practitioner and if she is describing a medical case to me, she has to be very general, doesn't even mention a gender.
I reported to SoundCloud too and they came back to me today to say it wasn’t classed as a privacy violation. :roll:

According to what they said on the Podcast, Her name is Patty (perhaps Patricia) and she’s in Western Mass. I’m assuming it would not be hard to find her on the register of psychiatrists to report directly to the governing body...

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

I can only speak for my country but any complaint with the board that's submitted has to be followed up. Which means the board will ask Patty to explain herself.....she's in the wrong so it's not going to go well

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

lol little pet peeve of mine, it's HIPAA-- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act

not HIPPA

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:lol little pet peeve of mine, it's HIPAA-- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act

not HIPPA
We are all pretty international here. Where I'm from we call it AHPRA.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

What happened to the "Fearless Series"?
This hoe cant finish or stick to anything

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Elizabeth537 wrote:What happened to the "Fearless Series"?
This hoe cant finish or stick to anything

I think she peaked with swinging around a stripper pole. Where do you go from there?

Return to “Learningtobefearless”