Alexandra Rodriguez
whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtoberingless - Part 11

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

KimiNiMuneKyun wrote:Being Alex must be so mentally exhausting and expensive. Every time something unpleasant or uncomfortable happens in her life, she's gotta completely start from scratch: breaking leases, moving homes, buying all new furniture, new wardrobe, new haircut, etc. I really hope she's utilizing the hell outta her therapist if she even has one.
I could definitely see Alex and Alan somehow getting back together. Alex admitted herself that she's scared of change (LearningtobeFEARLESS where exactly?) and I get the impression that she is absolutely petrified of being alone. The thought of not having a partner or any children is a nightmare for her. So she'll take any man that will put up with her.
I know everyone was disagreeing with Alex saying she has a Type A personality, but I 100% see it.
Type A traits:
-Easily ‘wound up’ and tend to overreact (buying all new shit when her life goes wrong, that time she did a "scary" storytime about her mentally ill neighbor)
-A constant sense of urgency/ constant struggle against the clock (rushing to get married)
-Tend to be easily aroused to anger or hostility (gets pissed whenever someone comments or asks a question that isn't kissing her ass)
-Displaying anger, envy and a lack of compassion (Alex wants/ed to be one of those family channel YouTubers SO BADLY. I haven't seen any anger or lack of compassion from Alex, but she reeks of negativity.)

Genuinely, Alex doesn't seem like a happy person. I sense a lot of anger, resentment, and jealousy from her, and that's really sad for her. She tries hard to make it seem like she is a happy, positive, and upbeat person, but I don't think she is in reality. She seems like a recluse that doesn't actually like being around other people, except for those she's close with because she's insecure about her appearance, personality, and lack of social skills.

IDK dude, but here's my psychoanalysis of Alex while I procrastinate doing laundry and school assignments. :-D

NAILED IT! She's also a Capricorn & they're notorious for displaying these traits as well. She just chalks it up to being fine & normal though. No, it's not. YOU ARE IN AN INDUSTRY THAT IS ALL ABOUT CRITICISM! Fucking learn to take it, learn from it, & most of all GROW. I'm so done with her. She's turning into all of the other trash can youtubers that have gone through a breakup & are trying to appeal sexy & blah blah...Essiebutton?! Yeah, she's horrid now too.

Learningtobetruthful
Informer
Informer

Post by Learningtobetruthful »

disigney wrote:Her thumbnail vs how she actually looks in the video. girl still hasn’t learned

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 06c65d.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180927</span><span>/</span><span>a1081347d4e760ff80819b4d5106c65d</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 7f7523.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180927</span><span>/</span><span>3278a5b008b5c7e998984f694b7f7523</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 999527.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180927</span><span>/</span><span>e6473d3bd6b2f7ddbaa2d98eb1999527</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 01debc.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180927</span><span>/</span><span>f5486c1bcf54b67af71db0f54001debc</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I was just gonna post about this..wth she has shaved inches off her arms & chin..sad really

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Loooool who believes that jawline??
She made her face so narrow her actual neck is wider than her face
Sure Alex... sure

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

LearningtoknowyouranglesImage

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Elizabeth537 wrote:LearningtoknowyouranglesImage

Learningtoslowlysuffocateyourselfwithyourtinynecklace

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

It’s hilarious to me that I keep seeing recommended videos from Alex that are a year ago, and she’s in the EXACT same situation. Settling into a new apartment; being super vague about everything, starting to hang out with people she hasn’t seen since the last time her and Alan broke up.

I don’t see any different between this and before, beside them being engaged. But I can see her taking Alan back just as fast.

BohoBeauty6
Learner
Learner

Post by BohoBeauty6 »

I bet they be back together right before the holidays. She seems like the type that can’t be alone during the holidays season.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

why do you all think that alan would even want her back?? maybe he's already hooking up with one of the girls he was chatting up :D

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Why doesn’t anyone tell her how bad she looks in a cap? Esp now she’s filled out in her face and body. Her mom or her friends I mean, surely they see it too, she just looks awful!

Hopefully she’ll read it here and take note.

:rofl:

Learningtobehonest
Debater
Debater

Post by Learningtobehonest »

paperboats wrote:why do you all think that alan would even want her back?? maybe he's already hooking up with one of the girls he was chatting up :D
I get the feeling he won’t exactly be spoilt for choice. He ain’t the brightest or prettiest is he bless him. And going off past history I just get the sense that these too saddos will always drift back to one another every time :?

Learningtobehonest
Debater
Debater

Post by Learningtobehonest »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:Why doesn’t anyone tell her how bad she looks in a cap? Esp now she’s filled out in her face and body. Her mom or her friends I mean, surely they see it too, she just looks awful!

This is all I see

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

omg, it's uncanny!

Pinkbikini88
Talker
Talker

Post by Pinkbikini88 »

KimiNiMuneKyun wrote:Being Alex must be so mentally exhausting and expensive. Every time something unpleasant or uncomfortable happens in her life, she's gotta completely start from scratch: breaking leases, moving homes, buying all new furniture, new wardrobe, new haircut, etc. I really hope she's utilizing the hell outta her therapist if she even has one.
I could definitely see Alex and Alan somehow getting back together. Alex admitted herself that she's scared of change (LearningtobeFEARLESS where exactly?) and I get the impression that she is absolutely petrified of being alone. The thought of not having a partner or any children is a nightmare for her. So she'll take any man that will put up with her.
I know everyone was disagreeing with Alex saying she has a Type A personality, but I 100% see it.
Type A traits:
-Easily ‘wound up’ and tend to overreact (buying all new shit when her life goes wrong, that time she did a "scary" storytime about her mentally ill neighbor)
-A constant sense of urgency/ constant struggle against the clock (rushing to get married)
-Tend to be easily aroused to anger or hostility (gets pissed whenever someone comments or asks a question that isn't kissing her ass)
-Displaying anger, envy and a lack of compassion (Alex wants/ed to be one of those family channel YouTubers SO BADLY. I haven't seen any anger or lack of compassion from Alex, but she reeks of negativity.)

Genuinely, Alex doesn't seem like a happy person. I sense a lot of anger, resentment, and jealousy from her, and that's really sad for her. She tries hard to make it seem like she is a happy, positive, and upbeat person, but I don't think she is in reality. She seems like a recluse that doesn't actually like being around other people, except for those she's close with because she's insecure about her appearance, personality, and lack of social skills.

IDK dude, but here's my psychoanalysis of Alex while I procrastinate doing laundry and school assignments. :-D

agreed.. she doesnt seem to have many friends. why on earth does she need all those new clothes?
she tends to be around people that are just as heavy as she is.. she cant stand being around people who are more attractive than she is. Also, she was the 1 chasing Alan. I dont think she has many guys interested in her.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Pinkbikini88 wrote:
Type A traits:

agreed.. she doesnt seem to have many friends. why on earth does she need all those new clothes?
she tends to be around people that are just as heavy as she is.. she cant stand being around people who are more attractive than she is. Also, she was the 1 chasing Alan. I dont think she has many guys interested in her.
It's not exactly an attractive quality that men look for; completely insecure and neurotic, obsessed with the Internet and editing photos, no hobbies or interests outside of work and still hasn't had the umbilical cord cut from her mother. No man wants that.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Pinkbikini88 wrote:
Type A traits:

It's not exactly an attractive quality that men look for; completely insecure and neurotic, obsessed with the Internet and editing photos, no hobbies or interests outside of work and still hasn't had the umbilical cord cut from her mother. No man wants that.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Learningtobehonest wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:Why doesn’t anyone tell her how bad she looks in a cap? Esp now she’s filled out in her face and body. Her mom or her friends I mean, surely they see it too, she just looks awful!

This is all I see
Lmao. Just over drawn lips would make it perfect

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Learningtobehonest wrote:

This is all I see
Lmao. Just over drawn lips would make it perfect

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

OMG Suspenders that’s uncanny!

Goodnight Moon
Learner
Learner

Post by Goodnight Moon »

suspenders wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://preview.ibb.co/b03pz9/BB574274_ ... 620_B6.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>preview</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>b03pz9</span><span>/</span><span>BB574274</span><span>_</span><span>4</span><span>_</span><span>FEF</span><span>_</span><span>495</span><span>_</span><span>A</span><span>_</span><span>B0</span><span>_</span><span>FD</span><span>_</span><span>E71</span><span>_</span><span>FDF8620</span><span>_</span><span>B6</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
My freakin day has been made!! :hail:

Return to “Learningtobefearless”