Glittergirl19
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtosizeupforgood - Part 9

Post by Glittergirl19 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Oh the nose ring!

Reminds me of when I was backpacking in the middle east years ago and watched a cow being pulled down the street by its ring.

Sigh....basic white girl tryna look edgy. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 09d9be.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180812</span><span>/</span><span>dc34b7da91f6755e94461ee84109d9be</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

~easy breezy~
She's trying to hide that double chin with that pose

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 6nuggethappymeal »

Glittergirl19 wrote:She posted a 35mins long video. She's so boring though. I only got through 10 minutes of it. She's going to do a mukbang video on her other channel. So much for losing weight Alex. There's this new trend of overweight vloggers who want to lose weight and yet continue to film mukbangs of them eating huge amounts oily or overly sweet food. Amberlynn Reid, Foodie Beauty and now Alex.

Blend that contour Alex. It literally looks like she smeared dirt on her cheek.
She does her contouring like a beginner. There's no skill in her application at all and it reeks of laziness.

I don't understand the whole mukbang craze. I hate listening to anyone eat. It pisses me off.

As for watching morbidly obese cows stuffing their pie-holes with greasy slop......man that's gotta attract a special kind of fat fetisher.

~easy breezy~

Glittergirl19
Talker
Talker

Post by Glittergirl19 »

I hate that hand near the chin pose. Everyone can see that double chin Alex. You can't hide it. The mukbang craze is the worse thing to happen to YT. It originates from Korea but Korea has one of the lowest obesity rates and US does not. Morbidly obese people use it to capitalize on their food addiction and get money from views which is used to buy more food for feed their addiction and the cycle continues. There's nothing appealing about it. It's sort of disgusting actually.

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 6nuggethappymeal »

Looks like she's pondering in her cozy ootd Image

~easy breezy~

OmgZomg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OmgZomg »

Why did she film just her face during the decluttering. I actually watched her vlog because I thought it could be interesting. But instead it was a badly angled 20 minute shot of her rushing through products. I feel like this happens alot where she tries to do something that does have a following on YouTube but doesn't actually do it well. She should have watched other decluttering videos and gotten a feel for what angles, set ups and paces were the most popular and then copied those. It's so annoying the she copies other you tubers when she needs a personality but not when it could actually help her make interesting content.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

Gotta love that Alex was so bored by her own video that she put the last 5 minutes at 2x speed. If you're bored, we're bored.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

OmgZomg wrote:Why did she film just her face during the decluttering. I actually watched her vlog because I thought it could be interesting. But instead it was a badly angled 20 minute shot of her rushing through products. I feel like this happens alot where she tries to do something that does have a following on YouTube but doesn't actually do it well. She should have watched other decluttering videos and gotten a feel for what angles, set ups and paces were the most popular and then copied those. It's so annoying the she copies other you tubers when she needs a personality but not when it could actually help her make interesting content.
She usually isn’t comfortable doing any angle that isn’t just her face.
She is so ashamed and insecure of her body
Can you imagine her doing a “clean my apartment” segment and see her walking around vacuuming and bending over fluffing pillows etc. she would have no control of her angles and we’d see her “true size”.
So she stays on the floor or on her chair and just kinda zooms in on the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

OmgZomg wrote:Why did she film just her face during the decluttering. I actually watched her vlog because I thought it could be interesting. But instead it was a badly angled 20 minute shot of her rushing through products. I feel like this happens alot where she tries to do something that does have a following on YouTube but doesn't actually do it well. She should have watched other decluttering videos and gotten a feel for what angles, set ups and paces were the most popular and then copied those. It's so annoying the she copies other you tubers when she needs a personality but not when it could actually help her make interesting content.
Can you imagine her doing a “clean my apartment” segment and see her walking around vacuuming and bending over fluffing pillows etc. she would have no control of her angles and we’d see her “true size”.

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

Could she please stop trying to be Jenna Marbles? It’s not cute.

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

“You guys this is probably boring, it’s just me going through my drawers”. Yes Alex, it is boring. But it’s what we are accustomed to with your content. And it’s not like if anyone in your comments said “yeah it’s actually boring to watch someone clean out their shit” like she would take that as constructive criticism. She would label them haters and continue being boring as all hell.

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

“You guys this is probably boring, it’s just me going through my drawers”. Yes Alex, it is boring. But it’s what we are accustomed to with your content. And it’s not like if anyone in your comments said “yeah it’s actually boring to watch someone clean out their shit” like she would take that as constructive criticism. She would label them haters and continue being boring as all hell.

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

Rinoa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rinoa »

The "bloody hand print" was so underwhelming.... I guess she thought this would keep things interesting...

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Ihavequestions wrote:
Elizabeth537 wrote:Yall were just asking bout the $500 flowers.
Guess theyre dead/not enough for her cuz shes still buying them.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Long time lurker, first time posting.

When’s the last time we saw these flowers? I’m kinda convinced that she regretted the purchase and returned them, but for some reason is too embarrassed to tell us.
The box is always in the back of her videos and you can see it whenever she takes pics in the mirror but it’s underneath the table and I can’t tell if the lid is on or off.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Glittergirl19 wrote:I am a UK size 16-18 and I'm 185lbs and 5'4". I think I look a lot smaller than Alex but hearing her say she's 16/18 when she's so huge is messing with my own view of myself. I really don't think I look so big.
Aww I know it’s hard but try to ignore what she says. As you are a UK 16/18 that would make you a USA 12/14 as the sizes run different here.

(USA 10 is a UK 14, USA 12 is a UK 16 and so on)

So even if she was being truthful - which she is NOT you are definitely smaller than her anyway. I’d say she is most likely a true USA size 20 which is actually a UK size 24.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

cuzisayso wrote:

Omg I'd be soooo down for a video like that! I'm hoping this new "apartment redecoration" series that's coming out will feature just those angles lmao

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

I can’t even make it all the way through her videos anymore And believe me, I have NOTHING better to do.

It’s so funny to me how she’s “trying” harder with her editing, and puts the little opening sequence on the vlogs saying what she’s doing this week even though it’s the exact same thing every video

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

I can’t even make it all the way through her videos anymore And believe me, I have NOTHING better to do.

It’s so funny to me how she’s “trying” harder with her editing, and puts the little opening sequence on the vlogs saying what she’s doing this week even though it’s the exact same thing every video

LivingForTea
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LivingForTea »

I don't know how she even has a following still.
All of her videos give me second-hand embarrassment. Alex is the type of person who hops on to any trend and holds on to it until it's dead. It's so cringy. I'm not saying she can't like things, but once in your life have an original thought, concept, anything, please. Every outfit, Tv show, the artists she listens to, home decor she buys, it's all a result of the other people she watches on Youtube and I just think that's so sad.

This fan base is enabling her and making her think that even the most minuscule accomplishment is huge and that's really unhealthy. This goes for all of youtube, the fan bases have made some of these YT personalities think that waking up in the morning and grocery shopping is the most adult amazing thing they could have done with their day and I just don't get how that's relatable to anyone at all.

At this point, I'm just waiting for the crash and burn video. I want to see Alex finally admit her insecurities and be honest about photoshop and diets. I want her to be honest about her unhealthy relationship with food and with her fiance. Just any bit of truth would be awesome.

Also off topic but I can't even watch the Al and Al videos. It kind of grosses me out. I think Alan is so incredibly unattractive. I mean I know everyone has their own preferences but ew. He comes off as incredibly socially awkward and I just don't think I'd be able to be with someone who seems that delusional lol. But I mean I've seen Alex so I guess it makes sense!

I've been gone for a few days so I had a lot to catch up on haha.

nicaise
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nicaise »

I just watched her vlog after not having watched any of her videos recently and I didn't realize how bad her breathing had gotten... Literally she sounds so 1) un-enthusiastic 2) her gasping breaths between every three words like gurl, love yourself.... Also can we talk about her pulling up receipts from old videos for sponsorships like "I swear I've always loved this product!!!!!"

Return to “Learningtobefearless”