LearningToBePhotoshopped(Part 8)

Alexandra Rodriguez
Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningToBePhotoshopped(Part 8)

Post by Elizabeth537 »

sippysippysicophant wrote:So here’s a question lovely GG users: Do we think Alex doesn’t know she looks/acts so differently now? Like, is she oblivious to it and just going about her life as usual? Or do we think she’s very aware of her massive weight gain and all that comes with it (bad skin, lack of energy, breathing like a pug)? If she’s not aware at all of her completely different appearance I ALMOST feel bad for her - because she’s obviously in denial if she’s not aware. And if she is aware of it, and not trying to change or improve, I’m embarrassed for her.

I myself have some weight issues that I’m working to improve for my health, as it seems a lot of us do - we aren’t here to bash her size, since we know the struggle, but I feel like the best way to deal with it is to admit it and move forward positively. I wish she could see that and really commit. :roll:
Lmao breathing like a pug. So accurate

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

ilovethat wrote:So I joined WW about two weeks ago and my point allowance was 41 (it's 40 now). I'm 29, 5'9 and weighed in at 310. I lost 6.6 in the first week and immediately went down to 40 points. I'm also a 22/24 in Torrid. She has to be over 300 and if she is still doing 41 it means she hasn't lost ANYTHING. The points seem to go down pretty regularly if I lost 1 just with 6 pounds lost. I don't have a problem with her size but I hate that she lies and acts like she's body positive, it's disgusting.
Awww that's amazing! You should be super proud of yourself. 6lbs in two weeks is great! :love2:

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

sippysippysicophant wrote:So here’s a question lovely GG users: Do we think Alex doesn’t know she looks/acts so differently now? Like, is she oblivious to it and just going about her life as usual? Or do we think she’s very aware of her massive weight gain and all that comes with it (bad skin, lack of energy, breathing like a pug)? If she’s not aware at all of her completely different appearance I ALMOST feel bad for her - because she’s obviously in denial if she’s not aware. And if she is aware of it, and not trying to change or improve, I’m embarrassed for her.

I myself have some weight issues that I’m working to improve for my health, as it seems a lot of us do - we aren’t here to bash her size, since we know the struggle, but I feel like the best way to deal with it is to admit it and move forward positively. I wish she could see that and really commit. :roll:
I think that the very fact she feels the need to photoshop / edit herself to the point she isn't even herself shows that she's aware she looks differently now.

I feel her personality traits, her obnoxious mannerisms and those stupid faces and the voices she makes are mostly her mimicing other popular YouTubers - Jenna Marbles, The Gabbie Show, Trisha Paytas in an attempt to seem more cool and relevant. She must have so much free time on her hands and probably watches them all on every social media platform and she just picks things from what they do. Trisha says Babbbbbbeeee so Alex does now, She mimics and quotes Jenna and she constantly talks like and pulls the same stupid faces as Gabbie....

:roll:

Summerchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Summerchic »

Well lets see how much Alex will follow Trisha now. Whether you love or don't care about Trisha. She has stepped on the scales and revealed her weight to the world. So in reference Trisha is 5 foot 3 and 212 pounds 95kgs. I cant imagine Alex doing this now to share with the world. ( Little sketchy that I think TP doing so many mukbangs, over eating and weight gain, break up and now nicely a series of videos trying to loosing weight )

The new Al and Al video is up you guys! Wonder how long ago that was filmed as Alex has red nails.

If you havnt seen it, save yourself the 15 or so minutes or hell or use it as a nap break. They literally sit there, share on computer and do a wedding buzzfeed quiz.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Friends, I am leaning towards “No.” I think Alex is aware that she has gained some weight, but she does not appear to be completely aware of the true extremity of her weight gain.

At my biggest, I was 212 lbs at 5 feet 3 inches (US 20/22 in dresses); my weight gain was mostly due to health problems that led to depression and comfort-eating. I knew I was fat, but I did not “feel” that I was THAT fat. It wasn’t until I lost all that weight and looked at old pictures that I truly realized just how big I had been. It still shocks me! As if that’s not weird enough, I do not “feel” as small as I am now until I see a picture. Our brains trick us. IMO, Alex thinks she is just slightly tweaking her pictures because she thinks “...it’s not that much weight! I can drop these lbs in no time...” Who knows what it will take for her to love herself for real. She is so very young, surrounded by enablers, and allowed to play the victim in every situation.

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 6nuggethappymeal »

She's doing her usual Miss Piggy thing.

And yeah....forcing Alan to do these quizzes that are really best kept to do when you're bored and alone but she seems to want to force it on us too.

3 minutes in and I'm bored.....Image

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is she even wearing a bra?! Her tits look saggy AF here.

She grabbed his hand and put it on his face to look extra clingy and continued to drape herself all over him.

Constantly dismissed anything he liked and told him what he should like.

Only time he lit up was when he mentioned having a threesome. ImageImageImageImage

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

She must of gone to get her nails done this week as they're red in her insta story today.

I haven't watched this video but from those screenshots it doesn't appear she's wearing a bra and I agree her boobs definitely look saggy AF! :rofl:

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Summerchic wrote:Well lets see how much Alex will follow Trisha now. Whether you love or don't care about Trisha. She has stepped on the scales and revealed her weight to the world. So in reference Trisha is 5 foot 3 and 212 pounds 95kgs. I cant imagine Alex doing this now to share with the world. ( Little sketchy that I think TP doing so many mukbangs, over eating and weight gain, break up and now nicely a series of videos trying to loosing weight )
WHAT?!?! You posted right before I posted. My stats at my largest and TP’s current stats are exactly the same...but I was a giant round blob, and she is a curvy Barbie. More proof that NUMBERS MEAN NOTHING...mind boggling, for real... :o

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Some screenshots of her IGTV video.

In summary she is explaining how she layers on a truck load of different products to stop it all sweating off her face in summer. Same old shape tape triangle, airspun powder and thick foundation. Not forgetting a greasy primer and extra powder on top of her baking crap.

NOTHING NEW AT ALL. ImageImageImageImageImage

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her Facebook needs updating lol

Her cat ImageImage

ash_tash
Learner
Learner

Post by ash_tash »

Why is this chick sick more than my 5 year old?

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

Image Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purpleamethyst
Learner
Learner

Post by purpleamethyst »

Guarantee she won't do over half of what they want, and she'll make videos that they were "dying to see" when it's just more sponsored crap. Also, if she knew it was stagnate, then why keep doing the same shit? Just get a grip and actually go outside to do something other than get in her car and go to target.

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

disigney wrote:Image Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow.

She's getting close to quitting. I hope.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Ugh.
Last edited by Elizabeth537 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

I have to give her credit for admitting her content is stale. However that being said, I feel like she is reaching out for a freebie asking her audience for "help".
Dont her other Youtube besties have advice for her??
She doesnt have anyone who also does YouTube/social media for a living she can reach out to??
Again the laziness comes out with her.

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Elizabeth537 wrote:I have to give her credit for admitting her content is stale. However that being said, I feel like she is reaching out for a freebie asking her audience for "help".
Dont her other Youtube besties have advice for her??
She doesnt have anyone who also does YouTube/social media for a living she can reach out to??
Again the laziness comes out with her.

It just says "tell me what to do because I lack motivation to do it myself and I'd rather you do the hard work and I make money from it"

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

I think she knows she's losing followers and is getting so much negativity due to the sponsored ads, lies Etc she's posting online so that it's a pity party for her...

"Awww I'm sorry"

"I know I've been bad"

"Help me give you what you want"

Frankly, I just don't buy it!!!

If she was just honest with herself and wanted to make positive changes in her life I'm pretty sure a lot of us here on GG would maybe even enjoy following her again.

She doesn't need help, she just needs to re-evaluate and move with the times. Be unique and not copy others. Go back to one channel and go back to actually showing more than her talking either in the car or in her kitchen....

Emma Chamberlain isn't my demographic AT ALL but in less than a year she has over 2.6 million followers just by being herself. You've got to commend her.

People naturally like to watch fun, positive people. You don't have to have the best or be the best but there has to be something there. I think that's why a lot of us liked Alex circa 2014/15/16 in her bedroom, keeping it real!

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

GlitterbugUsa wrote:I think she knows she's losing followers and is getting so much negativity due to the sponsored ads, lies Etc she's posting online so that it's a pity party for her...

"Awww I'm sorry"

"I know I've been bad"

"Help me give you what you want"

Frankly, I just don't buy it!!!

If she was just honest with herself and wanted to make positive changes in her life I'm pretty sure a lot of us here on GG would maybe even enjoy following her again.

She doesn't need help, she just needs to re-evaluate and move with the times. Be unique and not copy others. Go back to one channel and go back to actually showing more than her talking either in the car or in her kitchen....

Emma Chamberlain isn't my demographic AT ALL but in less than a year she has over 2.6 million followers just by being herself. You've got to commend her.

People naturally like to watch fun, positive people. You don't have to have the best or be the best but there has to be something there. I think that's why a lot of us liked Alex circa 2014/15/16 in her bedroom, keeping it real!
I loved her back then. She was so fun to watch and everything was fresh. I think her life would be better if she just went and got a job, even if it's only one day a week somewhere. Being out in the world would do her some good. The way she is heading if this goes south then she will have nothing to fall back on. I think employers here would laugh if you told them your last job was working at home alone as a YouTube influencer.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”