LearningToBePhotoshopped(Part 8)

Alexandra Rodriguez
6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningToBePhotoshopped(Part 8)

Post by 6nuggethappymeal »

Doreesta wrote:At this point, everything she does makes me cringe. But even I wasn't expecting her to shill freaking VAGISIL! I am honestly embarrassed that I used to watch her!
Oh I'm sure we still have laxatives and stool softeners to come which will then trigger people recovering from eating disorders.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

givemecoffee
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by givemecoffee »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Just sent Vagasil an email complaining about Alex.

I would love to see what you said if you don’t mind sharing.

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

I second that.
givemecoffee wrote:

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

sincon wrote:I second that.
givemecoffee wrote:

I agree! So that's 3 of us.. :D

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
givemecoffee wrote:

Ladies I'd love to but it will take away my anonymity on here if I show you as I pulled my profession out.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
givemecoffee wrote:

Ladies I'd love to but it will take away my anonymity on here if I show you as I pulled my profession out.

Ahh no worries, that's totally understandable.

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
givemecoffee wrote: I would love to see what you said if you don’t mind sharing.

Haha! I like this group to vent all my inner thoughts that I can't say out loud to people

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
givemecoffee wrote: I would love to see what you said if you don’t mind sharing.

God it must be late where you are?!

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

@B[inthe]itch

Almost 2am :? Oops.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

B[inthe]itch wrote: Do companies use these Youtubers to advertise their product because they lack work ethics and they are cheaper than using professional advertising companies?

I just don't get why anyone would approach someone like her.

@B, yes! Oh my gosh, that’s it! I think you’ve figured it out!!

I can’t remember the last time I actually sat through a traditional commercial. I don’t sit and watch tv in the traditional sense. Also, the price of PR packages for social media influencers would be hundreds of thousands of dollars less than paying an advertising firm to create a campaign and then pay the time slots for television commercials, plus ads on social media, etc.

For example, I pay Sephora $40 for my Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation, but it does not cost Urban Decay anywhere close to $40 to make the foundation. These companies are getting MAJOR EXPOSURE for only the ACTUAL cost of their product + the cost of cute cardboard packaging + the cost of shipping, and they are banking on the original sin of jealousy (well, coveting is a sin, not jealousy, but this is not Bible 101; this is GG! Gossip is also sinful, but I digress).

Now a cosmetics company has “true Influencers” praising their products, wannabe-influencers begging for their PR, and all of us beauty lovers comparing the reviews and likely buying the products to try out...wow. That’s how Tarte and Benefit and all the others can afford these lavish Influencer Vacations; it costs the companies mere pocket change, so to speak.

The perceived quality/lack of quality of the influencer...Alex, for example...does not matter in the slightest!! I love my foundation, regardless of who gets to wear it for free, or who wears it in the wrong shade :roll: I will keep buying my Tarte Shape Tape for my inner undereye (and then I sheer it out with the UD Naked Skin concealer from there to the end of my eye, as I am in my late 30s) REGARDLESS of the fact that Shameless uses her Tarte Shape Tape like a football player uses eye-Black! If I had not seen actual Beauty Gurus using Shape Tape a year ago or whenever it came out, I would never have tried it...

Well, now that I’ve finally wrapped my brain around this, I feel I can take on the world!! Yes!! I can take my daughter to the Pediatrician alone today! Woohoo!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Again, thank you, B[inthe]itch , for making my day a better one! My word, I’ve used my brain! Between you, Pancakes, Glitterbug, and the rest of you fabulous girls/guys, I never go a day without laughing at this crazy world!!! XoXo

jrgold19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jrgold19 »

disigney wrote:
Justcameforthetea wrote:This lying ad bs is getting out of control.
P.s. i knew she gained weight but now i can really truly see it here in her face Image
lmao yes Alex, we all lay on our bed with a pack of vagisil wipes next to us....

also using scented products near your vagina is a big no no but she doesn’t care about her follower’s well beings as long as she getting that sponsorship money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can she even reach her vagina

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

loloe616 wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote: Do companies use these Youtubers to advertise their product because they lack work ethics and they are cheaper than using professional advertising companies?

I can’t remember the last time I actually sat through a traditional commercial. I don’t sit and watch tv in the traditional sense. Also, the price of PR packages for social media influencers would be hundreds of thousands of dollars less than paying an advertising firm to create a campaign and then pay the time slots for television commercials, plus ads on social media, etc.

For example, I pay Sephora $40 for my Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation, but it does not cost Urban Decay anywhere close to $40 to make the foundation. These companies are getting MAJOR EXPOSURE for only the ACTUAL cost of their product + the cost of cute cardboard packaging + the cost of shipping, and they are banking on the original sin of jealousy (well, coveting is a sin, not jealousy, but this is not Bible 101; this is GG! Gossip is also sinful, but I digress).

Now a cosmetics company has “true Influencers” praising their products, wannabe-influencers begging for their PR, and all of us beauty lovers comparing the reviews and likely buying the products to try out...wow. That’s how Tarte and Benefit and all the others can afford these lavish Influencer Vacations; it costs the companies mere pocket change, so to speak.

The perceived quality/lack of quality of the influencer...Alex, for example...does not matter in the slightest!! I love my foundation, regardless of who gets to wear it for free, or who wears it in the wrong shade :roll: I will keep buying my Tarte Shape Tape for my inner undereye (and then I sheer it out with the UD Naked Skin concealer from there to the end of my eye, as I am in my late 30s) REGARDLESS of the fact that Shameless uses her Tarte Shape Tape like a football player uses eye-Black! If I had not seen actual Beauty Gurus using Shape Tape a year ago or whenever it came out, I would never have tried it...

Well, now that I’ve finally wrapped my brain around this, I feel I can take on the world!! Yes!! I can take my daughter to the Pediatrician alone today! Woohoo!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Again, thank you, B[inthe]itch , for making my day a better one! My word, I’ve used my brain! Between you, Pancakes, Glitterbug, and the rest of you fabulous girls/guys, I never go a day without laughing at this crazy world!!! XoXo
Oh you sweet thing!

This is exactly what we all wonder! And yes, they are choosing the Youtubers because its cheaper, less paperwork, less clauses, less reasons to be taken to court for misrepresentation......basically if they can find an idiot that has followers, they are cashing in on it.

The more STUPID the YOUTUBE CELEB, the cheaper it is to advertise your product......better yet, find a youtuber with a good following thats a moron and you have it the jackpot!

Alex, you aren't being approached because you are popular and wanted, you are being hit upon because you are stupid and desperate.

Fuck....I actually feel really bad for her now.....

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

jrgold19 wrote:
disigney wrote:
Justcameforthetea wrote:This lying ad bs is getting out of control.
P.s. i knew she gained weight but now i can really truly see it here in her face Image
lmao yes Alex, we all lay on our bed with a pack of vagisil wipes next to us....

also using scented products near your vagina is a big no no but she doesn’t care about her follower’s well beings as long as she getting that sponsorship money!

Can she even reach her vagina

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
My heaviest ever was 110kgs. Do the math for pounds.

I'm 5 foot 7.

Washing my ass was effort. I'd have to twist in an uncomfortable way to reach it all. I could reach my vagina (yes all of it) with a squat and as I prided myself on being well groomed down there I'd get about half of it done. The rest would be awkwardly done by holding my breath, quickly lifting up my gut to see my bikini line and shaving as quickly as I could.

It was honestly exhausting and a wakeup call to lose weight.

I was this weight for only a month as it scared the shit out of me. A break up and antidepressants got me there.

I don't hide this truth from anyone as it's my life and I just keep living..

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

loloe616 wrote:

Awww I love this!

I found this website around October last year and it's been a 'pleasure' - perhaps a 'guilty pleasure' of mine ever since.

I came specifically to read/vent about Alex but the site has opened my eyes to a lot of other people too.

You're absolutely right when you said it can be so funny and I too laugh out loud at least twice a day because of you guys!

:love2:

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
loloe616 wrote:

Awww I love this!

I found this website around October last year and it's been a 'pleasure' - perhaps a 'guilty pleasure' of mine ever since.

I came specifically to read/vent about Alex but the site has opened my eyes to a lot of other people too.

You're absolutely right when you said it can be so funny and I too laugh out loud at least twice a day because of you guys!

Dare I ask how much sleep you got?! Haha! I'm only now about to go to bed.

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
loloe616 wrote:

Awww I love this!

I love that we're all in different time zones. It keeps this thread going 24/7 =D

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

sincon wrote:
B[inthe]itch wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
loloe616 wrote:

Awww I love this!

I love that we're all in different time zones. It keeps this thread going 24/7 =D

Meaning we work harder in a day than Alex does in a video!

princessbelle98
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by princessbelle98 »

I’m dying at this screenshot I took of her new video. She looks like she’s about to eat the lipstick.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

B[inthe]itch wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
loloe616 wrote:

Awww I love this!

Haha aww I got about 6 hours. I normally have about 7.5-8 hours but it's super hot and humid here right now and I'm struggling to fall asleep at night. I'm not moaning btw just explaining. I'd much rather be hot than cold :)

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

Anyone else watch the foundation tutorial on IGTV? Stop trying to say the foundation oxidizes THAT much, THAT quickly. It's an insult to our intelligence.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”