notafan123
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningToBePhotoshopped(Part 8)

Post by notafan123 »

just thought I'd leave this gem right here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

notafan123 wrote:just thought I'd leave this gem right here
What the fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

i never realized how much alex looks like an actual thumb :D holy crap. that girl has such an unfortunate body shape, i would feel bad for her if she wasn't such a ridiculous fraud.

jessowankenobi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jessowankenobi »

Hey there! Long time lurker here. I couldn't take it anymore and had to leave a comment. Waiting for the hate to commence.Image

Gesendet von meinem SM-J730F mit Tapatalk

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

holy hell blonde is NOT her color lmao

her lips look so much smaller and less like a butthole here...

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

I watch a YTber in NZ and she always puts her b/w/h and height measurements in the video info as a guide for people to what size they'd need compared to what she gets. It's so useful. Especially with stores like ASOS and BooHoo as every brand is different.

I just left a positive constructive comment on Alex's video suggesting she do the same to help her viewers.

Wonder if she'll achknowledge the comment? I hope so!

notafan123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by notafan123 »

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!! I WAS WATCHING HER OLD EYELASH EXTENSIONS DRAMA AND ABOUT DIED!!!

quote="disigney"]
What the fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Neilegni
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Neilegni »

notafan123 wrote:I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!! I WAS WATCHING HER OLD EYELASH EXTENSIONS DRAMA AND ABOUT DIED!!!

quote="disigney"]
What the fuck

[/quote]

What eyelash extension drama?? What the hell does that even mean? Of COURSE this girl has drama about her EYELASHES.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Neilegni wrote:
notafan123 wrote:I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!! I WAS WATCHING HER OLD EYELASH EXTENSIONS DRAMA AND ABOUT DIED!!!

quote="disigney"]
What the fuck

What eyelash extension drama?? What the hell does that even mean? Of COURSE this girl has drama about her EYELASHES.

Basically

She got a groupon to get eyelash extensions and had a reaction. She shaded the company over all of her s/m platforms and also YouTube and when they offered to help her and try and make it right she refused just to add to the shade.

A while later she went to another place - can't recall if this was a Groupon too. Then proceeded to say all over socials and y/t how much better it was than the first...

Then

She had another delayed reaction so this actually proved there was probably nothing wrong with the first place and it was her who is allergic to the glue.

Way to go Alex.

:roll:

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Neilegni wrote:

quote="disigney"]
What the fuck

Basically

She got a groupon to get eyelash extensions and had a reaction. She shaded the company over all of her s/m platforms and also YouTube and when they offered to help her and try and make it right she refused just to add to the shade.

A while later she went to another place - can't recall if this was a Groupon too. Then proceeded to say all over socials and y/t how much better it was than the first...

Then

She had another delayed reaction so this actually proved there was probably nothing wrong with the first place and it was her who is allergic to the glue.

Way to go Alex.

:roll:

taylor94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by taylor94 »

Really surprised no one has called her out in this, but in her newest clothing haul, she mentions her two favorite bras.. which are both from Torrid. What happened to the perfect fitting bras that she was obsessed with when she did ads for them?? :roll:

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

The fact that she sized up in something from ASOS and it fits her says A LOT! ASOS is notorious for running a size or 2 larger than normal.

Summerchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Summerchic »

taylor94 wrote:Really surprised no one has called her out in this, but in her newest clothing haul, she mentions her two favorite bras.. which are both from Torrid. What happened to the perfect fitting bras that she was obsessed with when she did ads for them?? :roll:
I was thinking the same thing. There has been at least 2 maybe 3 favourite bras in the last year or so.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

I just saw her insta story and she's going to bring back an old series giving advice. She told people to write to the old podcast e-mail.

Geez!

She's not in any real position to offer advice. She has no real life experience, she's lived in the same area pretty much all of her life and she has been in 2 relationships so idk what she can offer. Most importantly though, she's not had any type of training for the deeper queries.

Perhaps that's why no other YouTuber does it?!

What does everyone else think?

meowmeow35
Learner
Learner

Post by meowmeow35 »

So I recently found thickthifty or thrifythick....whatever her channel name is, and I really enjoy her. She seemes totally oppisite of Alex. So if you are looking for a fresh, honest youtuber.......

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 6nuggethappymeal »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:I just saw her insta story and she's going to bring back an old series giving advice. She told people to write to the old podcast e-mail.

Geez!

She's not in any real position to offer advice. She has no real life experience, she's lived in the same area pretty much all of her life and she has been in 2 relationships so idk what she can offer. Most importantly though, she's not had any type of training for the deeper queries.

Perhaps that's why no other YouTuber does it?!

What does everyone else think?
Oh God I hate it when she offers advice. She has poor life experience and probably Googles the answers to people's questions.

I'm going to email her and tell her off.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

Why do a vlog on stuff she has purchased throughout the year, at the beginning she said “I will list below, hopefully it will be still be available as I purchased them this year”.

Also in that first romper, the way she was wiggling her legs, it looked like she was busting to go to the loo and she was wiggling to try and hold it in lol.

And yes to all the comments re: the bras, every time a new sponsored video comes out, it is always the most favourite bra. I have commented a few times on her channel regarding that, but they always get deleted hmmmmm wonder why lol

Summerchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Summerchic »

My content is stale so I will rehash the same old stuff that I used to do! wow can't wait for that.

Ok lovelies, lets think of some questions for Alex.

- My friend is really fat. She tells everyone she is a size 16. When really she is a size 20 to 22. What should I do?

-My vagina smells bad. Could it be that I wear pants 4 sizes too tight for me and my vagina has been suffocating for far too long. What do you recommend?

-My friend can't even look after a kitten let alone a baby. She wants her some swirl babies . What should I say to her?

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

ohhh, i'm so happy, i love alex' advice! especially when she tells victims of sexual abuse to put post-its saying "you're beautiful" on their mirror to feel better about themselves...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 6nuggethappymeal »

paperboats wrote:ohhh, i'm so happy, i love alex' advice! especially when she tells victims of sexual abuse to put post-its saying "you're beautiful" on their mirror to feel better about themselves...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What?! Are you serious?!

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Return to “Learningtobefearless”