LearningToBeSponsored (Part 7)

Alexandra Rodriguez
suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

LearningToBeSponsored (Part 7)

Post by suspenders »

New topic for our favorite YTer! #sponsored :love2:

Thanks for the thread name MissDelusional!

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningToBeSponsored (Part 7)

Post by disigney »

Her face looks so muddy! GIRL. In your video you said “blend for a really long time” (such great descriptive vocabulary, Alex) but apparently it wasn’t long enough. Blend your shit out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

disigney wrote:Image

Her face looks so muddy! GIRL. In your video you said “blend for a really long time” (such great descriptive vocabulary, Alex) but apparently it wasn’t long enough. Blend your shit out!

Still cant get over the fact she is an actual makeup artist.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

cosmeticblonde
Informer
Informer

Post by cosmeticblonde »

Guys I'm dying laughing at Alex's recent posts on Instagram stories. She's like "hi guys I'm not trying to be negative but today's video got more thumbs down than I was expecting...... I hope you can get past the fact that it's sponsored and learn about my amazing makeup hacks for allergy season" :rofl: Alex I'm pretty sure everyone expects your videos to all be sponsored at this point. What people are annoyed about is your try-hard, scripted sounding, stupid, lacklustre content that comes after the sponsored shit :rofl: :FU:

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

cosmeticblonde wrote:Guys I'm dying laughing at Alex's recent posts on Instagram stories. She's like "hi guys I'm not trying to be negative but today's video got more thumbs down than I was expecting...... I hope you can get past the fact that it's sponsored and learn about my amazing makeup hacks for allergy season" :rofl: Alex I'm pretty sure everyone expects your videos to all be sponsored at this point. What people are annoyed about is your try-hard, scripted sounding, stupid, lacklustre content that comes after the sponsored shit :rofl: :FU:
Her content is shit which leads to less views and therefore less money. Which leads to Alex desperately trying to grab every sponsorship she can get, which then leads to people being upset about it and which then leads to even less views and subscribers.
The only way to save her channel from dying would be putting out more creative content, less sponsored shit, more enthusiasm and a less bitchy attitude. And also listening to what 'haters' (aka people who give constructive criticism) have to say.
But I am more than sure she doesn't give a shit about her subs and is way too stupid to make the connection between being a bitchy mess and people unsubscribing from her channel.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

Pinkiepuff88
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pinkiepuff88 »

cosmeticblonde wrote:Guys I'm dying laughing at Alex's recent posts on Instagram stories. She's like "hi guys I'm not trying to be negative but today's video got more thumbs down than I was expecting...... I hope you can get past the fact that it's sponsored and learn about my amazing makeup hacks for allergy season" :rofl: Alex I'm pretty sure everyone expects your videos to all be sponsored at this point. What people are annoyed about is your try-hard, scripted sounding, stupid, lacklustre content that comes after the sponsored shit :rofl: :FU:
I just saw her whining about this on Insta stories and hopped on over to her video and gave her another thumbs down, just to make her day a little brighter ;)

She deserves all the negativity this video gets, her channel is now nothing but sponsored shit and lies.

on_amission
Learner
Learner

Post by on_amission »

disigney wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c18f96.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180522</span><span>/</span><span>eb31b1c2941dcbd600b122989dc18f96</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

HOW IN THE WORLD does she unhinge her hip so that she can get one massive thigh in front of the other like that?! It actually looks painful and extremely uncomfortable, lol. I just watched her little rant on her instatstory and ohhhhhhhh Lord... you're really going to use a dog filter when trying to get a serious point across? grow the hell up.

FourEyed
Learner
Learner

Post by FourEyed »

funny how she says ''we still wanna look like it's our own skin'' when she's blending the foundation and then she goes out looking like this. This girl says and does completely different things

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

disigney wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... c18f96.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180522</span><span>/</span><span>eb31b1c2941dcbd600b122989dc18f96</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Her make up is one thing but I can't stop looking at her legs. Who stands like that in real life? She looks like she's desperate for the bathroom crossing her legs like that in an attempt to look slimmer.

She claims she is a model and a make up artist but she's not very good at either.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I wish the light color under the eyes ( reverse panda) look would DIAF. Now if her eyes are affected by allergies that's going to highlight everything she talks about wanting to cover up.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

bamboohoops
Talker
Talker

Post by bamboohoops »

Is she out of her mind? The last thing anyone feels like doing when they have allergies is CAKING ON THIRTY POUNDS of makeup.

Get a grip...... UGH

Her makeup skills are getting worse and worse

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Have u all noticed her swearing more and more these days? I feel shes slowly letting the true Alex out.
Im surprised she leaves it in the vlogs just in case it lessens her chance of #sponsored videos :roll:

MdnightWnd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MdnightWnd »

Pinkiepuff88 wrote:I just saw her whining about this on Insta stories and hopped on over to her video and gave her another thumbs down, just to make her day a little brighter ;)

She deserves all the negativity this video gets, her channel is now nothing but sponsored shit and lies.
Haha! I went over to give it one after I read this thread. I hardly ever even click on her videos anymore, but when I do, it's an instant thumbs down. She's such a pathetic mess.
Elizabeth537 wrote:Have u all noticed her swearing more and more these days? I feel shes slowly letting the true Alex out.
Im surprised she leaves it in the vlogs just in case it lessens her chance of #sponsored videos :roll:
Part of me wonders if the girl we used to like was the real her and the crap now is so she'll somehow look cool or tough or something. She seemed much more genuine before she let everything go to her head.

givemecoffee
Informer
Informer

Post by givemecoffee »

I agree that she seemed much more genuine before everything got to her head. I subscribed to her channel when she was still working at MAC and she seemed a lot happier then too. Doing YouTube full-time is not doing her any favors.

As for the sponsored videos, the thing I hate about hers is they’re SO scripted. Like you’re watching QVC and not a makeup video or a vlog. I have no problem with sponsored content if it’s done correctly i.e. the video is not much different from that person’s usual content other than the “this video is sponsored by ____” (which Alex often likes to omit in videos and just tuck it away in the description). And she’ll take any sponsorship just to get a buck and then never mention the product again (or try to sell it on Instagram :roll: )

Lulamarto
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lulamarto »

HOW IN THE WORLD does she unhinge her hip so that she can get one massive thigh in front of the other like that?! It actually looks painful and extremely uncomfortable.[/quote]

^^^^^THIS!!!!
I literally just stood up and tried to do the same pose and it hurt and felt ridiculous. We all know you aren't skinny sponsorwhore, you may as well stand comfortable and actually embrace your size (you know this body confidence bullshit you peddle when it suits??)

My god this trainwreck really is starting to lose it, I cant even hate watch now, I just read the highlights from you guys. I recommend Emma Tamsin Hill, Taren Denise, Bodyposipanda and Jessontheplussize. Watching these ladies has given me a whole new perspective on how I treat my body. I feel such a huge difference in myself after quitting the self doubt and nastiness Learningtobethankless has to offer. I'm so happy others are on to her bullshit.

lilcinnamonbun
Talker
Talker

Post by lilcinnamonbun »

Allergy makeup??? Are you kidding me lol

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 6nuggethappymeal »

Lulamarto wrote:HOW IN THE WORLD does she unhinge her hip so that she can get one massive thigh in front of the other like that?! It actually looks painful and extremely uncomfortable.

LMAO!!!!!!!

I just stood up to try the pose too and pretty much sprained my vagina.

Won't be trying that again anytime soon!

Oi, apologies if Im wrong, but isnt this the first time she has waffled on about how bad her allergies are? She sounds like a fucking dumbass when she talks about them. If you are going to sell a product like a pharmaceutical brand at least do your homework and use some medical terminology like "sinusitis, rhinitis, hayfever, asthma" you know, the symptoms that the medication is actually trying to treat.

I just think she is way out of line trying to advertise a medication on her Youtube account.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

In her ASOS Lucky Brand try on she is wadding on that one leg for half the video. She's already trying to use the "skinny' mirror trick for her try on's but that one leg covering her ginormous thighs looks painful. She must have taken a page out of old MakeupGeek's book. You're morbidly obese Alex. She's going to photoshop half herself off anyways why not just stand normally.

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 6nuggethappymeal »

clairebear wrote:In her ASOS Lucky Brand try on she is wadding on that one leg for half the video. She's already trying to use the "skinny' mirror trick for her try on's but that one leg covering her ginormous thighs looks painful. She must have taken a page out of old MakeupGeek's book. You're morbidly obese Alex. She's going to photoshop half herself off anyways why not just stand normally.
I saw the other day someone suggesting she just put her cam on a tripod and pose somewhere else instead of in front of that mirror! Urgh! I'm so over her bullshit. Her followers seem just as uneducated and deluded.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

love the new thread title :D alex, i'm waiting for a video sponsered by toilet paper, fitting your shitty content

Return to “Learningtobefearless”