Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Justcameforthetea
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningToBeSponsored (Part 7)

Post by Justcameforthetea »

Sarah Rae Vargas just stated that shes TRUE size 16. Alex is nowhere near the same size as Sarah

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

bugginout
Learner
Learner

Post by bugginout »

I know people have moved on from the topic, but I was just wondering if anyone let her know that a UK 20 is a US 18 not 16. The fact that she posted a pic of the tag means she probably truly believed it was a 16. Those jeans look pretty tight on her anyway, and she only showed an angle that was the most flattering anyway. Even if it was a 16, I wouldn't say it fit, but since it is an 18, I think we can all finally agree that a size 20 would fit her much better than an 18. It's funny because she will turn around say that everyone is so obsessed with size, and size doesn't matter. Than why even post it? why celebrate it? TBH, she looks bigger to me. After announcing she wants to lose weight, announcing she's doing weight watchers, going to the gym, but we are the bad guys for wanting to see progress and for wanting accountability. She wants to love herself so bad, she wants everyone to believe it, but she can't even admit to herself the reality of her size.

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

I can’t stand how she speaks to Alan. She talks down to him like she’s talking to a toddler. Always talking over him and rolling her eyes. What kind of relationship is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

disigney wrote:
I can’t stand how she speaks to Alan. She talks down to him like she’s talking to a toddler. Always talking over him and rolling her eyes. What kind of relationship is that?

I feel the same!!! More than anything I hate her facial expressions to camera if he speaks/raps in a quirky way because he is actually just being himself. The way she acts isn't loving. She's just awful. I genuinely feel bad for him when she does that. She goes between betlitting him in a passive aggressive way to laying all over him and wanting him to be tactile or kiss her and acts as if she's needy. Both are unhealthy!

I noticed in a previous vlog that her Mom speaks to him in the same way too.

givemecoffee
Informer
Informer

Post by givemecoffee »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
disigney wrote:

I feel the same!!! More than anything I hate her facial expressions to camera if he speaks/raps in a quirky way because he is actually just being himself. The way she acts isn't loving. She's just awful. I genuinely feel bad for him when she does that. She goes between betlitting him in a passive aggressive way to laying all over him and wanting him to be tactile or kiss her and acts as if she's needy. Both are unhealthy!

I noticed in a previous vlog that her Mom speaks to him in the same way too.
Seriously, Alex and her mother are obnoxious and treat him like a child.

And holy cow, her face is super round in that last screenshot.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

bugginout wrote:After announcing she wants to lose weight, announcing she's doing weight watchers, going to the gym, but we are the bad guys for wanting to see progress and for wanting accountability..
This!! She does all this.. makes "i need to lose weight" click bait video and then doesnt want to talk about it or claims its a sensitive subject :roll: :roll: make up your mind Alex

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

cosmeticblonde wrote:
Everythingstaken wrote:
givemecoffee wrote:[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://ibb.co/exAJuo]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>exAJuo</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>jaxyuo</span><span>/</span><span>C4</span><span>_</span><span>E8</span><span>_</span><span>F1</span><span>_</span><span>AE</span><span>_</span><span>97</span><span>_</span><span>CB</span><span>_</span><span>4</span><span>_</span><span>E57</span><span>_</span><span>9</span><span>_</span><span>DB0</span><span>_</span><span>9</span><span>_</span><span>FA306</span><span>_</span><span>A9</span><span>_</span><span>BA95</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]

Oh good lord
Looks like she’s at Cheesecake Factory

Plot twist: she's really looking at the slab of butter
Bahahaha! Yes! Image

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

disigney wrote:Image

Yes!

And the way she was chewing her gum! Yuuuuck...

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 6nuggethappymeal »

Goes to get frozen yoghurt.....has the choice to make a healthy decision.

Guess which one is hers? Image

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

First of all....

She looks like a fucking clown with that overdrawn lipstick. I'm sure at home in front of her camera with lighting it gives the illusion of looking good, but out in the real world it just looks ridiculous. Also gives me the impression the two of them never kiss...which I think is strange.

Secondly.....she looks enormous and highly doubt she is committed to working on her health....her Fro-Yo choice was a classic example. I'm all for treating yourself but if you are going to make yourself a public figure and advertise everything you do online, at least be consistent with whatever bullshit you are trying to convince us of. Are you healthy or do you just not give a shit? Pick one and stick to it.

And thirdly......she looks like a cow when she chews her gum!! Arghhhhhhh!!! Close your fucking pie-hole! ImageImage

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

B[inthe]itch wrote:First of all....

She looks like a fucking clown with that overdrawn lipstick. I'm sure at home in front of her camera with lighting it gives the illusion of looking good, but out in the real world it just looks ridiculous. Also gives me the impression the two of them never kiss...which I think is strange.

Secondly.....she looks enormous and highly doubt she is committed to working on her health....her Fro-Yo choice was a classic example. I'm all for treating yourself but if you are going to make yourself a public figure and advertise everything you do online, at least be consistent with whatever bullshit you are trying to convince us of. Are you healthy or do you just not give a shit? Pick one and stick to it.

And thirdly......she looks like a cow when she chews her gum!! Arghhhhhhh!!! Close your fucking pie-hole! ImageImage

The gum! So gross! I was so disgusted when I was watching the video.

Learn some manners and CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED!!! YUCK!

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

I just watched the (Sponsored) Try on Haul. It felt like I was watching an infomercial on The Home Shopping Network. Wow...

..... And why isn't she sharing the sizes? ImageImage

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

I just watched the (Sponsored) Try on Haul. It felt like I was watching an infomercial on The Home Shopping Network. Wow...

Post by Guest »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:I was considering WW to switch up my diet a bit. I just used an online calculator and worked my points out - I am allowed 25 points a day.

I was really baffled how she managed to be allowed 41 points a day on the Weight Watchers plan (Plus the extra 49 points you get each week). So I used it to see what she would have to weigh to warrant such a high point allowance.

She was/is appriximately 340lbs

I am not posting this to shame her weight! I honestly don't care what she weighs but it really does prove that she can't be a true size 16 in anything right now and that health section on her Insta is just a big joke!

If you're curious to find out your points I've linked the website below.

http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/c ... s-allowed/
I’m 185 and I fluctuate between a 14-16 depending on the brand...Jesus if she’s fitting into a 16 it’s an act of god or I’m just bigger than I thought :/

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

sincon wrote:I just watched the (Sponsored) Try on Haul. It felt like I was watching an infomercial on The Home Shopping Network. Wow...

Cos the sizes aren't a true reflection of her true size (16). She has had to upsize everything to allow for her long torso and to have that easy breezy feel lol

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

Damn these new topics, I can't keep up <3

viewtopic.php?f=562&t=33931

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just don't understand why she wants to record her whole fucking life on camera yet lie about so many areas of it!

It's okay to struggle with weight loss.
It's okay to do Weight Watchers and fuck up all the time.
It's okay to have an emotional binge.
It's okay to want to chocolate option over the fruit one.
It's okay to be completely fucked in the head!

All of these things are completely acceptible things to just fucking own! You don't have to be perfect. You can struggle! You're human after all.

I thought that body positivity was about owning that shit. Flaws and all!

If you're gonna spend every day recording your life, you better make it an honest journey otherwise you're going to burn out.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

_pinesol wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:I was considering WW to switch up my diet a bit. I just used an online calculator and worked my points out - I am allowed 25 points a day.

I was really baffled how she managed to be allowed 41 points a day on the Weight Watchers plan (Plus the extra 49 points you get each week). So I used it to see what she would have to weigh to warrant such a high point allowance.

She was/is appriximately 340lbs

I am not posting this to shame her weight! I honestly don't care what she weighs but it really does prove that she can't be a true size 16 in anything right now and that health section on her Insta is just a big joke!

If you're curious to find out your points I've linked the website below.

I’m 185 and I fluctuate between a 14-16 depending on the brand...Jesus if she’s fitting into a 16 it’s an act of god or I’m just bigger than I thought :/
Awww please don't second guess yourself hun! I'm around the same weight and dress size as as you mostly a 14 but sometimes 16 depending on the fit. I don't carry my weight like Alex (Apple shape), I'm suppose more like Loey's shape (Pear Shape) and I'm shorter than Alex too. Sounds like we are both the accurate sizes for our weight.

Considering Alex is around 325-340 there is NO WAY she's a true size 16. Also in her thread up haul she put on a jumpsuit in a 3X and it was still unflattering and tight.

This is why I cannot stand Alex. She's negatively impacting us women when we compare ourselves to her lies. :|

6nuggethappymeal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Taking requests now for new IG usernames

Return to “Learningtobefearless”