LearningToBeChinless (Part 6)

Alexandra Rodriguez
green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: LearningToBeChinless (Part 6)

Post by green_eyez19 »

I know many fat vegans so I don't think that's the way to go..... She just needs a balanced diet ... there is nothing wrong with organic, grass-fed chicken, a little lean beef and fresh fish... put it on the grill or bake it and be done.... Stop eating all that processed crap.... have veggies or a salad on the side and fruit and nuts as a snack.... if you work out a lot eat protein bars or drink a shake occasionally .... I personally don't do dairy because I feel it's not good for me but that's an individual thing.......Stop putting your body through digesting all those chemicals it's nasty.... I don't wanna know what her bathroom smells like....

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by lolwhataf »

green_eyez19 wrote:I know many fat vegans so I don't think that's the way to go..... She just needs a balanced diet ... there is nothing wrong with organic, grass-fed chicken, a little lean beef and fresh fish... put it on the grill or bake it and be done.... Stop eating all that processed crap.... have veggies or a salad on the side and fruit and nuts as a snack.... if you work out a lot eat protein bars or drink a shake occasionally .... I personally don't do dairy because I feel it's not good for me but that's an individual thing.......Stop putting your body through digesting all those chemicals it's nasty.... I don't wanna know what her bathroom smells like....
In terms of fat vegans I agree partially. My personal experience was that veganism taught me so much about nutrition and taking care of my body and reflecting on what I eat and how it affects my health. Maybe it'll do the same for her since she has no idea about nutrition whatsoever.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

New thread soon? Needs a good name :D

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

lolwhataf wrote:
green_eyez19 wrote:I know many fat vegans so I don't think that's the way to go..... She just needs a balanced diet ... there is nothing wrong with organic, grass-fed chicken, a little lean beef and fresh fish... put it on the grill or bake it and be done.... Stop eating all that processed crap.... have veggies or a salad on the side and fruit and nuts as a snack.... if you work out a lot eat protein bars or drink a shake occasionally .... I personally don't do dairy because I feel it's not good for me but that's an individual thing.......Stop putting your body through digesting all those chemicals it's nasty.... I don't wanna know what her bathroom smells like....
In terms of fat vegans I agree partially. My personal experience was that veganism taught me so much about nutrition and taking care of my body and reflecting on what I eat and how it affects my health. Maybe it'll do the same for her since she has no idea about nutrition whatsoever.
I generally agree with you... she needs to be mindful of what she’s putting in her body may that be vegan or omnivore doesn’t really matter is what I’m saying ...

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by clairebear »

I don't think it matters what diet she chooses if she is lazy at food. There are many healthy diets but they usually involve cooking, preparing meals with fresh healthy foods that aren't processed crap in a box or bag. She's too lazy to do any of that.

She may not want to be so fat, but it is her bread & butter. The fatter plus size you are on the internet the more attention you get. A size 14 girl who isn't an hourglass figure gets nowhere near the views of plus and super plus sizes. She's not pretty enough to get skinny pretty girl views or committed enough to lose the weight, so really being a large plus size is all she has to make money.

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

lolwhataf wrote: I think she's only doing all the weight loss stuff to get more views,since she once said that it's her "privacy" and she doesn't want to talk about it on her platform. Her channel is going down the hill,she's accepting any sponsorship she can get, she created a second channel with Alan,she is pushing more products than ever....
She must be so afraid of having to actually get a real job once the youtube money stops rolling in. :rofl:
She's absolutely doing it for views. Funny how "privacy" isn't as important anymore when your livelihood is going down the tubes.. (no pun intended)

..on that note, Zyrtec sponsored video just went up.. her and her stupid pout face she does. God it pisses me off.. why do I watch this? lol
Oh, I know.. because I WANT to like her.. but she makes it nearly impossible.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

Alex: "So I'm going to place bronzer where my cheekbones would be..."

WOULD be cause you ain't got no cheekbones lmao even she knows hahaha

Goodnight Moon
Learner
Learner

Post by Goodnight Moon »

So she apparently LOVES magnetic lashes... if memories serves me, I believe she’s said in a past video that she gave up on them because they aren’t near as good as glue ons. Speaking of which, correct me if I’m wrong, but when she’s at the market, it looks like she changed to wearing regular glue lashes :scratch: so much deceit

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Learning to be Sponsored :roll:
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

What in the "overly contoured-not blended out-clown makeup" world is this?!?!?!
Looking like a hot mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cosmeticblonde
Informer
Informer

Post by cosmeticblonde »

cuzisayso wrote:What in the "overly contoured-not blended out-clown makeup" world is this?!?!?!
Looking like a hot mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just came to post about this!!! :rofl: I can't believe how bad it looks. Also LOL @ the fact that she thinks dramatic (unblended) contour helps hide puffiness from allergies.

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

MissDelusional wrote:Learning to be Sponsored :roll:
Bam. New thread name.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

viewtopic.php?f=562&t=33789
:love2:

Pinkbikini88
Talker
Talker

Post by Pinkbikini88 »

laboricua wrote:I can't quite put my finger on why, but Alan irritates me. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way.. Maybe he reminds me of one of my exes too much lol. He's not funny, and not entertaining. She needs to stop trying to force something out of nothing.
whats even weirder is some of her followers/suscribers think he's funny. I think he's annoying and SUPER UGLY

Return to “Learningtobefearless”