Alexandra Rodriguez
MdnightWnd
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningToBeFearless - Part 4

Post by MdnightWnd »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:Let's all talk about the recent post on Pixie Perfections insta and that hat.

:roll:

Each to their own but DAMN!
I don't follow her, but I had to go look and.... :shock:

FU-GLY!

starless
Learner
Learner

Post by starless »

Uhh, did anyone see her mom’s most recent Instagram post? I feel like this is so awkward. I would be humiliated if my mom posted something like this about someone who I’m not even engaged to yet.

TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOtherSide »

Just caught up on the last of the vlogmas and :rofl:

She said she cried when she read the card, I'm a snoop so I read it and it was just like "Thanks for cleaning up around the house and getting groceries, you have a beautiful soul." lol ok

She made such a fuss about her Christmas party/birthday and it was all such a let down. Everyone was just quiet, staring at the screen, not doing anything but eating her stugglemole.

Being 25 is kind of a big year, you're not really a child anymore, you are a proper adult...but not for Alex. It would seriously make me sad to be 25 and be where she is in life. Sure, she gets sponsorships and gets to sit on her butt for a living but she's not growing, personally and professionally. Her EP sucked, her videos suck and she hasn't reached 300k yet. Personally, she's a child but the most sad thing is how insecure she is. Every time she picks up the camera she has to place and watch what she's doing so she doesn't reveal her chins, she shops her pictures so much (and badly) that she looks deformed and not herself, even in the last picture that was posted, she's using her hand to hide her chins/face (#LearningToBeChinless). I wish her well for next year, but you're all kinds of messed up, hunny.

itsOk
Informer
Informer

Post by itsOk »

TheOtherSide wrote: She said she cried when she read the card, I'm a snoop so I read it and it was just like "Thanks for cleaning up around the house and getting groceries, you have a beautiful soul." lol ok
Omg yes, WTF!!! Who write these things on a birthday note? He is right tho because all the help she gives in the relationship is just cooking dinner and cleaning the house every once in a while. She doesn’t do much other than that...oh yes she goes to target!!!!no wait he mentioned grocery too lol

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

starless wrote:Image

Uhh, did anyone see her mom’s most recent Instagram post? I feel like this is so awkward. I would be humiliated if my mom posted something like this about someone who I’m not even engaged to yet.
Agree. So weird. Unless they are engaged? Idk but either way it's bizarre.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

MdnightWnd wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:Let's all talk about the recent post on Pixie Perfections insta and that hat.

:roll:

Haha yah it's like a babies hat.

Each to their own but DAMN!
I don't follow her, but I had to go look and.... :shock:

FU-GLY!

starless
Learner
Learner

Post by starless »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
starless wrote:Image

Agree. So weird. Unless they are engaged? Idk but either way it's bizarre.
People have commented on the picture asking if they got engaged and Nancy replied that they didn’t.

lilcinnamonbun
Talker
Talker

Post by lilcinnamonbun »

OH.......... if they got engaged, we wouldn’t hear the end of it :roll:

Post by Guest »

starless wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 2324b5.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171226</span><span>/</span><span>ade943f2509fec4018234f08202324b5</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She looks uncomfortable but Nancy doesnt photoshop or get those angles right. Who sits with their hand like that?

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

_pinesol wrote:
starless wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 2324b5.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span

She looks uncomfortable but Nancy doesnt photoshop or get those angles right. Who sits with their hand like that?

Exactly, I don't get it. I'd understand more if she didn't do youtube because we see what she really looks like there in every video. There's no denying it. Then her weirdly posed pics and pre-thought out props to hide her stomach or hair to cover her chin is all stupid.

As for her photoshop skills or lack of more like well they're just the icing on the badly edited cake. :D :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I get that Nancy annoys some BUT i take no issue with her. She was in the position of being a single mother and tried to overcompensate given the situation at hand. Most parents are protective of their children regardless of age. Nancy has always had a certain aesthetic and has not strayed from that. She has her quirky style and knows who she is. Her daughter on the other hand is FAKE AF.

Post by Guest »

And....the overlining of that top lip ughhggg smh...like you can clearly see it in ever pic she posts with her stupid lip purse to make them look even bigger. You have nice natural lips, but if you want them to look ridiculous like that just do what every other guru has and get the injections boo boo, but ya look like a blowfish! Ily
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

I'm not sure if she's wearing spanx or something, but I think her birthday dress actually looks flattering on her. It makes her look like she has a waist.

Post by Guest »

lolwhataf wrote:I'm not sure if she's wearing spanx or something, but I think her birthday dress actually looks flattering on her. It makes her look like she has a waist.
She for sure put on spanx for that dress. That kind of fabric isnt the most flattering on its own on a fuller shape.

And I agree that Nancy has always stayed consistent in her behavior whereas Alex has changed rapidly as her channel grew. Nancy isn’t my favorite but at least she seems to be herself...and when she annoys Alex its the best. Past couple of vlogs Alex has given ol Nance some cunty glares.

MdnightWnd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MdnightWnd »

_pinesol wrote:
lolwhataf wrote:I'm not sure if she's wearing spanx or something, but I think her birthday dress actually looks flattering on her. It makes her look like she has a waist.
She for sure put on spanx for that dress. That kind of fabric isnt the most flattering on its own on a fuller shape.

And I agree that Nancy has always stayed consistent in her behavior whereas Alex has changed rapidly as her channel grew. Nancy isn’t my favorite but at least she seems to be herself...and when she annoys Alex its the best. Past couple of vlogs Alex has given ol Nance some cunty glares.
I agree with both of you. As annoying as Nancy can be, she seems to be genuine and not putting on for views like Alex is.

I flipped through her b-day vlog and seriously... I don't get it. Who goes that all out when turning 25?? Sixteen? Sure. Twenty-one? Of course. But 25? Is she still going to be doing that crap when she turns 40 or 50?

lilcinnamonbun
Talker
Talker

Post by lilcinnamonbun »

She’s sick again y’all!!! She said she must be sooo overworked from the holiday, she did too much birthday celebrating

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

I made it til the end of December without a cough while this lady is having her third/fourth cold this season? :roll: But how so?? She's obsessed with fruit and working out? She should be healthier than all of us altogether! (sarcasm)

Post by Guest »

lolwhataf wrote:I made it til the end of December without a cough while this lady is having her third/fourth cold this season? :roll: But how so?? She's obsessed with fruit and working out? She should be healthier than all of us altogether! (sarcasm)
Methinks she’s not a very clean person nor is she hygienic. Keeps the germs around. She probably keeps a picked up house but not necessarily a clean one...guessing her lack of overall health and preventive measures just
Keeps her sicknesses around.

TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOtherSide »

She thinks she got sick because she was overworked
overworked
OVERWORKED
O V E R W O R K E D

Maybe we should send her a dictionary.

TruthBomb
Learner
Learner

Post by TruthBomb »

I don't buy any of that sickness from her. Sick - is the easiest lamest excuse for everything she does. Plus, someone like her will cough or sneeze and will exacerbate that to be a lung cancer. She is just SO FAKE. She likes to be sick, it gives her feeling of an excuse for being so lame and lazy and boring as she is in her videos. Plus, it creates a buzz of pity from her subscribers: be gentle on her, she is sick.. don't expect much... she is sick, poor kid, on Christmas holiday she is sick.. but she is filming OMG.. what a beautiful soul. It works on most of her minions. It's a tactic most people like her love to use on a regular basis.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”