Learningtobefearless - Part 3

Alexandra Rodriguez

Re: Learningtobefearless - Part 3

Post by Guest »

Rather than talking about the hardware on the back of the black pants she calls them "little see-through dots" lmao the description is unreal. Her little poses and gestures remind me of those little girls on "toddlers and tiaras" lmao. Working that flare! Yasss hunty

NoKingsAllHands
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by NoKingsAllHands »

Did the other Instagram get taken down as well?

Stoplying0505
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Stoplying0505 »

It looks like she hasn't Photoshop her pictures! Finally, y'all got through to her!! I just wish now she tells us all her size of clothing's she buys.

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

omg this comment on her IG skin care video

lauren.bromber Omg.I thought your skin was just naturally perfect. Your makeup is AMAZING

made me laugh so hard

lilcinnamonbun
Talker
Talker

Post by lilcinnamonbun »

i finally got around to watching her sponsored body positive video and she's breathing so heavily, yikes. it also did not come off as warm or encouraging, i felt like she was yelling at me the entire time. this was bad timing to film this video because i feel like she filmed it around the same time she did her snapchat rant and you can feel her anger from all of that. it's just uncomfortable to watch. :roll:

cosmeticblonde
Informer
Informer

Post by cosmeticblonde »

She posted a pic that ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE HOW HER BODY LOOKS on her IG story. I’m impressed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

poofpoof
Lurker
Lurker

Post by poofpoof »

Wow! She looks completely different. I'm glad she finally posted her actual body on IG and not some photoshopped pic :P

cassfiasco
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cassfiasco »

As someone who has ordered from BooHoo quite a few times before, their clothes always run pretty large. I always have to order a size or two down so a size 18 from them would fit more like a 20/22.

rockstarland
Learner
Learner

Post by rockstarland »

Yes! I've noticed the lack of photo shop!

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

cosmeticblonde wrote:I think the next thread should be LearningToBeFacetuned :rofl:
Yasss!!! Please!!!

That's the one thing that annoys me

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

cosmeticblonde wrote:I think the next thread should be LearningToBeFacetuned :rofl:
Yasss!!! Please!!!

That's another main thing that annoys me

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

She’s definitely stopped photoshopping her pics (for now anyway). Her new IG promoting her “merch” shows her true size. Lol that IG page really got to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morgendorffer
Talker
Talker

Post by Morgendorffer »

It definitely created too big of a stir that she couldn't continue to do it without having people comment about it.

meowmeow35
Learner
Learner

Post by meowmeow35 »

So I am gonna go by Alex's and Loey's way of life and buy a size 2-4 shirt and leggings. I typically am a 14-16 but I bet they would fit...tightly but fit. Also from now on all of my 14-16s will be considered "oversized". Mehhh I feel so smart now....so wonky....literally

Gag :roll:

Post by Guest »

I respect her for posting herself as she actually is on Instagram (I know she only did it because of the hate but I’m still surprised) we’re so used to seeing photoshop, editing, filter, and good angles on Instagram it’s hard to tell what’s real and what’s fake. I really kills my self esteem sometimes. I hope she continues to do that for the long term she will do more favors for her followers.

itsOk
Informer
Informer

Post by itsOk »

Danibutt333 wrote:I respect her for posting herself as she actually is on Instagram (I know she only did it because of the hate but I’m still surprised) we’re so used to seeing photoshop, editing, filter, and good angles on Instagram it’s hard to tell what’s real and what’s fake. I really kills my self esteem sometimes. I hope she continues to do that for the long term she will do more favors for her followers.
I agree,I hope she sticks with this!

It’s funny how she looked good with long hair at the beginning when she was all photoshopped, now her face looks massive, can’t decide if shorter hair were actually better for her

Post by Guest »

itsOk wrote:
Danibutt333 wrote:I respect her for posting herself as she actually is on Instagram (I know she only did it because of the hate but I’m still surprised) we’re so used to seeing photoshop, editing, filter, and good angles on Instagram it’s hard to tell what’s real and what’s fake. I really kills my self esteem sometimes. I hope she continues to do that for the long term she will do more favors for her followers.
I agree,I hope she sticks with this!

It’s funny how she looked good with long hair at the beginning when she was all photoshopped, now her face looks massive, can’t decide if shorter hair were actually better for her
Her face still looks photoshopped in the white sweater “unphotoshopped” picture on IG. She looks much better with the shorter hair IMO, the long hair just fills her out more.

MdnightWnd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MdnightWnd »

I don't respect her at all. She should have been posting unaltered pictures from the beginning.

wordydaysjazzynights
Debater
Debater

Post by wordydaysjazzynights »

Literallysocozy wrote:When she said the Christmas sweater fit like a 16 or a 14 did she mean in general or on boohoo? Isn’t she still selling the whole “i’m A 14/16” why would that fit you tightly if it’s your normal size? I’m so over her saying that she sized up to make them oversized when they literally fit her fine.
The entire time I watched that video I was thinking all of the "oversized" 18s fit her fine and boohoo runs big in my experience. I have on a boohoo top and pants both in a 16 on right now and I could easily size down to a 14 or even 12 if I wanted it to be fitted, but I don't mind the looser fit. I still know I'm a 14/16 in most clothing lines and I'm fine with that. I don't understand why she thinks no one watching her videos shops at boohoo and knows that a lot of their clothing runs big, so her "oversized" 18s could easily fit a 20 body, but the sweater that she wanted to be "oversized" was actually fitted meaning that she's a natural 20 in fitted clothing, making 20 her actual size. I hope that makes sense. I'm tempted to buy that sweater in a 20 and a 16 just to see how the 20 fits on me and how the 16 fits on me and compare it to her experience. I don't know if I care enough about proving her a liar though, lol.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

MdnightWnd wrote:
I don't respect her at all. She should have been posting unaltered pictures from the beginning.
yep! she's only doing this now since she got caught

Return to “Learningtobefearless”