Alexandra Rodriguez
MdnightWnd
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobefearless - Part 3

Post by MdnightWnd »

She'll never say anything about it and I don't think she'll stop until it starts affecting the $$ she brings in.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbIFng5h_xW ... befearless

This was the last pic she posted in IG. Obviously PSed all to hell. Her face is nowhere near that slim - I don't care how much makeup and how many angles she uses.

Post by Guest »

:tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sipsdietcokehunnay
Learner
Learner

Post by Sipsdietcokehunnay »

[tweet][/tweet]

Airhead. :roll:

Katjusha

Post by Katjusha »

Oh, she is just so stupid... It must be so sad in her skin. I am now kinda over her, because everything is just a waste of (my) time.

I feel sorry for her "tribe", bunch of stupid people, they will hit hard one day in their life, on other aspects ofcourse. And it is gonna hurt them, a lot.

Have a wonderful time, girls. I will check with you in some weeks or months.

:love2:

itsOk
Informer
Informer

Post by itsOk »

I was able to screenshot it before she deleted it but I missed the second tweet, did anyone read it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SurpriseMe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SurpriseMe »

itsOk wrote:I was able to screenshot it before she deleted it but I missed the second tweet, did anyone read it?
So I guess her hair and her mom's smile felt bloated too. :rofl:

Sipsdietcokehunnay
Learner
Learner

itsOk wrote:I was able to screenshot it before she deleted it but I missed the second tweet, did anyone read it?
I missed it too but I did see this one someone else made [tweet][/tweet]

OmgZomg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OmgZomg »

itsOk wrote:Omg did she really complain about how kellie wrapped her package in the latest video? Seriously girl...

I saw kellie’s video too and they both just scream how much they love something without even knowing what it is. Even if they claim they spent the same amount of money it seems to me some of Alex’s stuff she sent kellie is just PR things she didn’t want and the highlighter seems already broken lol kellie doesn’t seem to happy with some of the mistery items lol

Ps. She must have read on here the comment about never wearing glasses unless it’s sponsored cause today she is wearing glasses saying she can’t wear contacts lol
I was thinking the same thing. So many of the things on Kelli's video seemed recycled.

And the glasses - I thought she was putting then on in response to this page too. But still slipped in the affiliate code, so don't worry she is still getting paid.

SurpriseMe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SurpriseMe »

When you run out of diet coke...

Sipsdietcokehunnay
Learner
Learner

SurpriseMe wrote:When you run out of diet coke...
Thanks for the new picture :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOtherSide »

I was right, the damage has been done and it's her own fault for advertising the instagram. Now her subscribers are questioning her and her pics. There are still those that don't think she did, maybe they can take advantage of her code and get some glasses because they ain't seeing shit right. She must always feel bloated because all her pics are edited...it's more than a little bloat hunny.

I don't know if she's pathetic or just stubborn, just admit you edited those pictures. We have eyes

Just for curiosity, I watched a video she uploaded almost exactly a year ago and you can just tell how much weight she gained, her face is so round compared to a year ago. Why can't she just admit and accept herself if she's so body positive?

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

Her hair extensions do not look good. You can see her normal hair plain as day; she does that every single time she gets extensions. Whoever put them in didn’t do a great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PancakeHouses

Post by PancakeHouses »

Long time lurker here!

If I have to watch one more sponsored video of hers for a shitty company... I am going to SCREAM! They are so scripted. I understand that quite a few YouTubers probably do write up scripts for their videos to stay on track with what they want to say.. But her sponsored videos are AWFUL. She has just become such a lazy content creator. Girl, invest in some acting lessons AT THE LEAST. There is NOTHING original about her videos. Nothing makes her stand out from the other shitty YouTubers. She will sponsor any company that will send her things and that will give her money. I am surprised she hasn't cashed in on the "feeding fetish" side of YouTube. Hell, for all we know, she MIGHT be in that community on another site. I wouldn't be shocked, anything for some $$$!

In regards to her relationship with Loey (can't stand her fake, lazy ass either), I remember Loey saying something in a life update video after her dad died last year. She spoke about a friend who "wasn't there" for her, for the fact that her friend didn't give her the support she needed. I have a feeling that it was Alex she was talking about. They had completely stopped mentioning each other at all at around that time.

She needs to learn that WORKING is HARD. To create entertaining content on YouTube, when you are "competing" with so many other people (with high quality videos with actual thought), you actually have to think and put in time and effort. She doesn't give either to her videos.

Last comment then I will shut up, I find her calling Bob Ross "weird" incredibly ignorant. She doesn't even know who he was. I left a comment stating that he was actually such a positive and kind man who was incredibly talented. I am sure she deleted it. She is ignorant, lazy, deceitful, and a quitter. I really used to enjoy her when she seemed a LOT more down to earth and made interesting videos. Now, all she does is film herself running the same errands she always does. She is SO insecure and uncomfortable in her skin, it comes across as plain as day.

Post by Guest »

PancakeHouses wrote:Long time lurker here!

If I have to watch one more sponsored video of hers for a shitty company... I am going to SCREAM! They are so scripted. I understand that probably quite a few YouTubers probably do write up scripts for their to stay on track with what they want to say. But her sponsored videos are AWFUL. She has just become such a lazy content creator. Girl, invest in some acting lessons AT THE LEAST. There is NOTHING original about her videos. Nothing makes her stand out from the other shitty YouTubers. She will sponsor any company that will send her things and that will give her money. I am surprised she hasn't cashed in on the "feeding fetish" side of YouTube. Hell, for all we know, she MIGHT be in that community on another site. I wouldn't be shocked, anything for some $$$!

In regards to her relationship with Loey (can't stand her fake, lazy ass either), I remember Loey saying something in a life update video after her dad died last year. She spoke about a friend who "wasn't there" for her, for the fact that her friend didn't give her the support she needed. I have a feeling that it was Alex she was talking about. They had completely stopped mentioning each other at all at around that time.

She needs to learn that WORKING is HARD. To create entertaining content on YouTube, when you are "competing" with so many other people, you actually have to think and put in time and effort. She doesn't give either to her videos.

Last comment then I will shut up, I find her calling Bob Ross "weird" incredibly ignorant. She doesn't even know who he was. I left a comment stating that he was actually such a positive and kind man who was incredibly talented. I am sure she deleted it. She is ignorant, lazy, deceitful, and a quitter. I really used to enjoy her when she seemed a LOT more down to earth and make interesting videos. Now, all she does is film herself running the same errands she always does. She is SO insecure and uncomfortable in her skin, it comes across as plain as day.
Yeah, the Bob Ross comment kinda frustrated me as Mr Ross was a childhood hero of mine and the guy actually lived an interesting life...you would think that her mom being so with the art scene would’ve introduced her kid to painting with Mr Ross...just goes to show these two are about aperances and not having any real depth.

MdnightWnd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MdnightWnd »

PancakeHouses wrote:Last comment then I will shut up, I find her calling Bob Ross "weird" incredibly ignorant. She doesn't even know who he was. I left a comment stating that he was actually such a positive and kind man who was incredibly talented. I am sure she deleted it. She is ignorant, lazy, deceitful, and a quitter. I really used to enjoy her when she seemed a LOT more down to earth and made interesting videos. Now, all she does is film herself running the same errands she always does. She is SO insecure and uncomfortable in her skin, it comes across as plain as day.
Wait... she insulted Bob Ross? That stupid BITCH. I think that honestly makes me hate her more than anything else she's done. Bob Ross was a great, kind man who actually knew how to work and create something beautiful. All her fat ass can do is half ass everything. And she has the gall to call Bob weird when her mother is one of the weirdest bitches I've ever seen. Uggh.

Edited to add: I saw her comment in reply to what was probably yours saying that weird is good to her. Yeah... right.

lilcinnamonbun
Talker
Talker

Post by lilcinnamonbun »

TheOtherSide wrote:I was right, the damage has been done and it's her own fault for advertising the instagram. Now her subscribers are questioning her and her pics. There are still those that don't think she did, maybe they can take advantage of her code and get some glasses because they ain't seeing shit right.
:rofl: HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

prettypenguin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by prettypenguin »

How many things is Alex LIVING FOR?

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Now the "new" insta is down as well ?! If that's her doing she definitely reads here lolol

Post by Guest »

cuzisayso wrote:Now the "new" insta is down as well ?! If that's her doing she definitely reads here lolol

Holy cow that was quick! She’s either watching this site closely or her minions are—and they probably report back to the Queen on their findings.

SurpriseMe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SurpriseMe »

:rofl: Did Alex and her mom delete the obvious photoshopped/unphotoshopped picture of the two of them on insta to hide evidence?

Return to “Learningtobefearless”