Alexandra Rodriguez
da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobefearless - Part 3

Post by da1nty »

Her new try on haul - maybe she’s always done this, but I find it interesting that she didn’t photoshop the thumbnail to give herself new hips and a waist. I think her getting called out is making her slowly make changes.
I showed my boyfriend the before and after pics, and he was so shocked lol. He was like “but doesn’t she make videos? So wouldn’t people know what she really looks like anyway?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soshooketh
Talker
Talker

Post by soshooketh »

lololol omg during the haul she shows a christmas sweater she ordered in a 20 and it was STILL TOO SMALL. Then went on a rant about how she got sent the wrong one or it was misprinted or a thousand other excuses. Damn she's delusional

nicaise
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nicaise »

Pancakehouses, gg wont let me quote but your post was so spot on! You reminded me of something that always bothers me with her lookbook/try on hauls. She always seems SO uncomfortable, pulling her sleeves down all the way, hunching in her shoulders, and breathlessly reapeating the same bland adjectives ("this is so perfect for *insert season*") and like it drives me insane because 1) youre obviously uncomfortable for whatever reason and I would much rather her tell us the truth about how things fit, especially considering she reviews plus size clothing and 2) her vapid descriptions of clothing ("I love this detailing! This fabric has so much stretch!") and the blatant sizing issues just makes me more sure that she is not someone I would trust for advice on where to spend my money. There are some youtubers I wholly trust for that BECAUSE they're willing to be critical on products that don't meet their standards. Her constant *obsessions* make me wonder how many garbage products she raves about simply because she's getting sponsorship money. IDK

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

Im waiting for someone to make a Youtube video callin her out.. I swear no one ever makes videos about her or Loey, they trash just about everyone else but i have yet to see someone calling these to heifers out on their lies and fake body postivity

Spill it xoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Spill it xoxo »

This is the first video of hers I’ve watched since probably the music video and She’s so extra with that Christmas sweater excuse. Also, that coat was too small, the seams were near her back not on her true side like they should have been. Why can’t she just order the size she needs. She’s a beautiful girl regardless if she’s size 16, 18, or what I think she really is which is a 20-22, but she isn’t fooling anyone. (Okay maybe she’s fooling her brainless minions)

Spill it xoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Spill it xoxo »

Spill it xoxo wrote:This is the first video of hers I’ve watched probably since her music video, She’s so extra with that Christmas sweater excuse. Also, that coat was too small, the seams were near her back not on her true side like they should have been. Why can’t she just order the size she needs. She’s a beautiful girl regardless if she’s a size 16, 18, or 22 (which i think she really is) but she isn’t fooling anyone. (Okay maybe she’s fooling her brainless minions)

Stoplying0505
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Stoplying0505 »

Ugh I'm so annoyed, why don't she tell us what size is the shirts, coats, and pants!!! Then she complain a sweater was too small and it was a size 20! Then order up!! Her and Loey both dont tell their sizes of clothes in videos, its helpful for the viewers , dont they get that?!?! Stop trying to look smaller, if you dont want to be plus size , stop labeling your videos plus size. Also, stop all the twisting, while showing the clothes.

Stoplying0505
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Stoplying0505 »

Also, I notice she is cheap as fuck, she gives free make-up nobody wants in a giveaway and keeps the good ones, she gives her friends her free shit!! Like in the mystery box with that broken high lighter. Come on now, Kellie deserved better than that box. Omgg and did y'all see when they did that dress my friend up video? She dressed Kellie up with ugly ass clothes. I was dying. :| :|

Post by Guest »

WHY DOES SHE CLAIM SHES A 16 WHEN SHE HAS TO “ORDER UP” AN 18 IN EVERYTHING. Bitch, you are an 18 (in all reality a 20) just fucking own it.

FourEyed
Learner
Learner

Post by FourEyed »

I don't know whether this person is being sarcastic or not :rofl:

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

[quote="FourEyed"]I don't know whether this person is being sarcastic or not :rofl:

Image[/quote

hahahaha, was that one of you girls??

Jeepxgirl11
Learner
Learner

Post by Jeepxgirl11 »

FourEyed wrote:I don't know whether this person is being sarcastic or not :rofl:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/Ek1pQSt.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Ek1pQSt</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Omg I saw that one too... I hope they are trolling and if not they need to look at other videos of hers. Also anyone else hear that the size 20 sweater fits like a 14???

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

FourEyed wrote:I don't know whether this person is being sarcastic or not :rofl:

I just saw this and was going to post it lmao

itsOk
Informer
Informer

Post by itsOk »

She looks bigger and bigger every day :? She posts snaps hitting the gym but nothing really chages, actually she gained more weight. Her face is unecognizable.

I wonder how long until she moves back in with Alan lol or maybe they'll just get engaged in London, so next breakup we'll hear about a divorce :rofl:

itsOk
Informer
Informer

Post by itsOk »

suspenders wrote:
yoooo they did delete the PSed pic from both their instas!!! hahahahaha :respekt:
Do not worry my avatar will live forever lol

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

When she said the Christmas sweater fit like a 16 or a 14 did she mean in general or on boohoo? Isn’t she still selling the whole “i’m A 14/16” why would that fit you tightly if it’s your normal size? I’m so over her saying that she sized up to make them oversized when they literally fit her fine.

Majesticwings13
Learner
Learner

Post by Majesticwings13 »

Seriously I wonder if her and loey think That If something isn’t skin tight it’s oversized because I’m this last haul I seriously felt like her “oversized” stuff fit her properly. It’s almost like she’s so ashamed of the numbers she can only justify it if she claims well yes I’m wearing this number but it’s “oversized” so I’m really smaller than that just so you know. But then tries to play off oh numbers shouldn’t matter be you, your worth is not based on a scale or a size. Actions speak louder than words and as someone who struggles to take her own advice I feel Alex should take a step back and conquer that demon. There is no shame in seeking help if you are struggling to be comfortable with yourself.

Majesticwings13
Learner
Learner

Post by Majesticwings13 »

Also just personal opinion I didn’t really like anything she bought. Plus had to roll my eyes at the support women, get the shirt,..... really :/

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

Majesticwings13 wrote:Also just personal opinion I didn’t really like anything she bought. Plus had to roll my eyes at the support women, get the shirt,..... really :/

She had a discount code so i kinda think that they sent her the items

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

that "queen"-tshirt was the most basic trashy shit i have ever seen. so blahh and for 10$? fuck that.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”