Nikkietutorials

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikkietutorials

Post by WhackyJackie »

I thought the makeup she did on Kat was so muddly looking? I agree she's talented when it comes to doing makeup on other people , but this one was just odd? I'm sure she was nervous , but I just didn't see anything special or anything that jumped out with the look she did? I think she could of done a lot more than what she did , be more creative when it comes to KVD it just looked like she used 2 eyeshadows and that was it

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

How do lip injections just miraculously get fuller after time? "Sometimes they just do that."
:roll:
I don't agree with anyone giving her shit about her weight ( referenced in her snap). That's her business- has nothing to do with her makeup skills. And yeah, lay off the foundation! Her skin is pretty decent from what I can tell.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Those makeup foundation sticks are giving her blemishes.

I watched a video she did a year or so ago and found it so refreshing that she wasn't barking out "yaaaaas" and making weird studdering sex sounds when putting on highlighter. I miss that Nikkie.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Chlott
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chlott »

So now she wears hoodies all of a sudden because Katy (Lustrelux) always wears them. This girl has not a single original thought..

Red
Learner
Learner

Post by Red »

She has some of the scariest eyes I have ever seen. :?

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

the fact that her face has been looking fuller recently could be due to water retention/harmonal...but
has anyone noticed that when she pats her face etc. it looks very hard?! like it doesnt move/seem soft at all?! idk how to describe it, but she has a soft face obviously due to the fullness but when she touches it, it seems very weird. i'm not saying she has anything injected of course that wouldnt make sense since it's already full but something about it is very weird to me, as if shes made of silicone lmao! more so very recently.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

GoldChocobo wrote:Those makeup foundation sticks are giving her blemishes.

I watched a video she did a year or so ago and found it so refreshing that she wasn't barking out "yaaaaas" and making weird studdering sex sounds when putting on highlighter. I miss that Nikkie.
I retract my comment about the decent skin- well, it has potential to be. If she's oily that MUFE stick will NOT do her favors. And she puts so much on! :? I swipe on a few stripes, blend it with a buffer brush then lightly add to any places where I need more coverage. I'm dry as a bone, though. All that makeup and the formula of the stick is likely clogging her pores. She has a lovely porcelain complexion- doesn't need all those layers. My skin is good in that I don't get breakouts but I have bumpiness and really deep redness from rosacea. If I had her skin is be letting it BREATHE- a little BB cream and concealer, call it good.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

I'm so over her dramatics. She used to be normal but you can tell she just wants to be an ipsy clone. GTFO!! :roll: :roll:

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

I actually really like this makeup look for once. Again, ever since her tongue has been mentioned in this thread...it's all I stare at...
I checked one of her older videos to hear if she always sounded like this or not and I am astounded:

She sounds so normal here. Her 's' is a bit off (or it's the mic?)...but what the heck happened to her? It's painful to listen to her nowadays.

Red
Learner
Learner

Post by Red »

Bambi wrote:I actually really like this makeup look for once. Again, ever since her tongue has been mentioned in this thread...it's all I stare at...
I checked one of her older videos to hear if she always sounded like this or not and I am astounded:

She sounds so normal here. Her 's' is a bit off (or it's the mic?)...but what the heck happened to her? It's painful to listen to her nowadays.
She looks SO good there, wtf happened? She looks healthy, now she just looks like she let herself go. Wtf.

binks
Debater
Debater

Post by binks »

Bambi wrote:I actually really like this makeup look for once. Again, ever since her tongue has been mentioned in this thread...it's all I stare at...

Maybe it's an allergic reaction to the lip injections? It literally sounds like her tongue is too big for her mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

I think I know why I'm so freaked out by superoverplump lips like hers. They are totally smooth, not a single crease, they are so full of product, they look like they could burst any minute.

The two pics together look strange

I know, that people change over time, but holy shit.

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Nikkietutorials

Post by TourDeForce »

How did that chin fat procedure go for you, nikki? You sure are looking like Patrick Star these days. Good lord, woman.

areyoukittenme
Learner
Learner

Post by areyoukittenme »

LOL now that I've seen you guys talking about her nails I notice it right away now like how does she always break them off? why not just get a gel manicure if you're so rough on them???? they look good for a day then straight rachet for a couple weeks :rofl: :rofl:

amiatticus
Learner
Learner

Post by amiatticus »

I cringe when I see her apply her foundation and concealer. Why does she need that much product? She slathers on her under eye concealer like there is no tomorrow.

I can't help but focus on her lips in her videos. They get bigger and bigger and look completely off on her face.

Pufnica
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pufnica »

Funny, there was nothing wrong with her lips before. And her teeth looked whiter also. I really can't believe she is 21 :? She looks like Stiffler's mom.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

wow the difference is real! I remember the days she was thinner and less popular and I stanned her so hard. now she looks draggish and fake, I think she kinda lost her individuality. in a way.
she got fatter and she put those lips on her face which make her look even more massive than she is. such a bad taste

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

Wow! She was such a natural beauty, I honestly forgot what she used to look like in the beginning. Nikki was one of the reasons I got into makeup, but she is so gosh darn intolerable now. I refuse to give her views!

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

Lobots wrote:This forum is harsh for Nikkie! Haha. You guys are pretty brutal. Probably contributing to her weight gain, depressed from reading these comments and seeks comfort in food.

Also, working out doesn't really aid in weight loss. Nikkie if you're reading this, check out "iifym" it's all about flexible dieting, you loose weight fast.

I don't even understand this comment , I can't even tell if its hate or if its not. Working out burns carbs .... aiding in weight loss .... and I think you came to the wrong thread if you're looking to praise Nikkie. Bye now.

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

Lobots wrote:
WhackyJackie wrote:
Lobots wrote:This forum is harsh for Nikkie! Haha. You guys are pretty brutal. Probably contributing to her weight gain, depressed from reading these comments and seeks comfort in food.

Also, working out doesn't really aid in weight loss. Nikkie if you're reading this, check out "iifym" it's all about flexible dieting, you loose weight fast.

I don't even understand this comment , I can't even tell if its hate or if its not. Working out burns carbs .... aiding in weight loss .... and I think you came to the wrong thread if you're looking to praise Nikkie. Bye now.
Working out 3 days a week and then not having a proper diet will most definitely not provide results. Hence why she isn't losing that much.

I can hate and give advice, woman.

"woman" ... good one! You never said anything in your previous comment about having a diet either , you only said working out and I'd rather you didn't call me Woman either it only contributes to the type of person you are. If you want to give advice to Nikkie or you feel you would rather praise her there is a rave thread. I would consider writing there if you have any advice for her.

Return to “NikkieTutorials”