please create a new thread

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nikkietutorials

Post by HereForTheComments »

Evil_robot wrote:please create a new thread
I think one gets made after it hits 1K posts! Definitely let a mod know though when it happens. Image

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

DP, but her friend is getting a tattoo and she is all over the artist's shoulder trying to snap the process. This is why they don't allow too many friends in the room!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she's pushing another makeup brand....I'll just keep posting here every time she snapchats with promoting gerard cosmetics and such. I think in a week she promoted 3-4 brands via snapchat. I'll post it every time just to keep a record of what a sellout she is

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I just generally hate the way she speaks. It almost sounds like (vocabulary-wise) she's trying to imitate one of those America's Next Top Model judges... like she's trying to channel Miss Jay. She's done that from very early on, though. I get that it's not your first language, but really, the Dutch speak regular/basic English quite well to begin with, so she made the choice to imitate that way of speaking. And it's like nails on a chalk board. It's like trying to listen someone who's clearly British trying to speak like an American Valley Girl. It's just awkward. Please don't.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

caaas
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by caaas »

Ooooh exciting! Nikkie's about to reach her second thread :D

Did anyone else see MTV's article of the people who 'slayed makeup/body shamers' this year? Nikkie was on it, with her Power of Makeup vid.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I'm glad she's getting recognition but it clearly spoils her.
smth happened in her family or smth, she was on snapchat asking to pray for her family

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

HereForTheComments wrote:DP, but her friend is getting a tattoo and she is all over the artist's shoulder trying to snap the process. This is why they don't allow too many friends in the room!
The most horrible part of that snap was that her friends tattoo artist had a regular towel under the space she was getting tattooed. thats fucking disgusting and completely unhygienic. someone didnt take their blood borne pathogens training very seriously.

Red
Learner
Learner

Post by Red »

deeeeznutz wrote:
HereForTheComments wrote:DP, but her friend is getting a tattoo and she is all over the artist's shoulder trying to snap the process. This is why they don't allow too many friends in the room!
The most horrible part of that snap was that her friends tattoo artist had a regular towel under the space she was getting tattooed. thats fucking disgusting and completely unhygienic. someone didnt take their blood borne pathogens training very seriously.
I think I just threw up a little. You're joking right?

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

Red wrote:
deeeeznutz wrote:
I think I just threw up a little. You're joking right?
Nope! Completely serious. I was so disgusted by that. Maybe wherever she is they have different standards on tattooing but its just wrong.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Are you fucking kidding me, I would never let anyone tattoo me, who uses actual towels and not those paper ones. That is disgusting and hazardous. I hope her friend didn't get anything beside her tattoo :S
I think the standards are pretty much the same everywhere here in Europe, wipe everything down before and after each client, use cling film to wrap everything you need, wear gloves, use paper towels for wiping, and either use disposable needles or the ones that you can disinfect. These girls are not the brightest crayons in the box if they don't know these rules and know when to walk away from a tattoo studio.

PearlyPearl
Talker
Talker

Post by PearlyPearl »

xashley wrote:Image

homegirl is notttt looking cute. Her face is so bloated looking all the time. She said she hasn't gotten lip injections for like 6 months or something, right? What a fucking lie. You can look at videos from even 4 months ago and they look smaller then. Them just magically getting bigger is a load of shit.
Oh jeez... I know there are some Finnish-speaking people on this board so maybe you feel my pain: scrolling by, I thought that was a picture of Hottis-Juha. :?
I watched some of Nikkie's older videos recently, some were just from two years ago so not that old, and I just remembered why I originally started watching her stuff. She talked about wanting to work for Vogue and doing make up on Fashion Weeks. Now she's advertising weight-loss tea or something.

berryorix
Learner
Learner

Post by berryorix »

She looks twice the size of her boyfriend..

Maridupri
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Maridupri »

Evil_robot wrote:I'm glad she's getting recognition but it clearly spoils her.
smth happened in her family or smth, she was on snapchat asking to pray for her family
Her stepbrother/half brother has cancer and got some bad results back. He's around 10 I guess

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

berryorix wrote:She looks twice the size of her boyfriend..
Yeah, she looks like she'd crush him. I wonder how they met. He seems charming.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Delphino
Talker
Talker

Post by Delphino »

Maridupri wrote:
Her stepbrother/half brother has cancer and got some bad results back. He's around 10 I guess
That is awful. I can completely relate. It is awful news to year. Especially in a season that is meant to be happy..

PearlyPearl
Talker
Talker

Post by PearlyPearl »

Delphino wrote:
Maridupri wrote:
That is awful. I can completely relate. It is awful news to year. Especially in a season that is meant to be happy..
Yeah, that's simply awful. :( I hope she can/will take time off if needed.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

Maridupri wrote:Her stepbrother/half brother has cancer and got some bad results back. He's around 10 I guess
this is horrible news especially for xmas, I hope she'll be fine

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Hope he'll be fine and they can get through it, but if things take a turn for the worse she should take a break from YT.

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

That's awful news. Hope they get through this...

Return to “NikkieTutorials”