Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikkieTutorials - Part 6

Post by garapoes »

Dutch video about the rumor that Nikki is transgender:
It's been going om for 8 years he says.
Still don't think the leak is from the Netherlands because the 'rumors' were here for quite some time.
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

IDK how to appropriately articulate this but I've never known someone, personally or otherwise, as a male/female, to then, years later, learn they were transgender. I've always known or suspected the transgender people I know personally or public figures I've kept up with. Nikkie is the first person to genuinely shock me with this revelation. I find it absolutely fascinating. I have watched Nikkies YT videos for 7+ years. And all though I shouldn't & all though I don't want to, it's kind of hard not to see her differently now BUT not in a negative way. It's just; Nikkie & her story are so interesting & inspiring, it's hard not to look at her with a new/different perspective

Not really sure where I'm going with this, just wanted to express that Nikkies story really really surprised me & I've never been as genuinely shocked by a revelation from anyone. I'm chuffed for her.
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

Iluvglam3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Iluvglam3 »

Hi! New here....
Someone posted this on Facebook
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dailydaisys
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dailydaisys »

SwinlingIggy wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:32 am
i've been thinking about this but what exactly is the difference between someone who is fully transitioned vs biologically born female? except for the giving birth part. I initially agree that if you're trans and you're dating someone its your obligation to tell your partner something that huge. But then I thought about Nikkie and most of us basically not knowing she's even anything other than a straight woman at all and that thought just crossed my mind. Nikkie is still Nikkie (as she said in her video) and she's still a woman. There didn't seem to be any differences until she told us about it? Has any of you guys dated a trans where you didn't know initially? I'm genuinely curious.

I've not dated any trans people (that I know of) and I think it is a complicated issue. Sexuality and intimacy are very personal things, and I can understand that a large proportion of people would feel strongly that they should be informed before choosing to be intimate with someone. Society in general does not yet accept that trans women are simply women, I hope that it improves in the future but currently it is still massivly stigmatised. I imagine that even if someone people were comfortable having sex with a trans person they would not be happy to acknowledge that publicly, in a way being closeted. It is not a perfect analogy but I assume it can cause people to question their own sexuality and views on trans people.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

Zara Lester wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:29 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:52 am
Zara Lester wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:06 am
If I don’t tell you that I was assigned male at birth, as a transgender person, can I go to jail for sexual assault by fraud? In some jurisdictions like England or Israel, the answer is: yes.

I'm in the UK and this is not exactly true. The Crown Prosecution Service assess each case on an individual basis. There is a case where a 21 year old woman dressed as a 16 year old young boy to sexually assault young girls - but she was jailed as they were all under the legal age of consent. I have not heard of any case where someone who has transitioned, has been prosecuted for not revealing their birth/transition identity .......as the victim has to prove they did not know the other person's sexual orientation at birth - which I assume is extremely difficult.
Actually, there have been multiple cases with gender fraud claims in the UK.
Under UK law, deceiving someone about the nature of a sex act makes them incapable of informed consent.This means penetrative sex may amount to rape if the partner claimed they were unaware of a transgender person’s history.
Section 74 of the act gives the definition of consent: “A person consents for the purposes of this Act if he agrees by choice and has the freedom and capacity to make that choice.”
Non-disclosure of gender history can thus be seen as deception and a breach of the Sexual Offences act, challenging the “freedom and capacity” of a partner to consent to sexual activity.
Chill sis, she aint from the UK and she did not sleep with you lol.

I mean you should definitely let a person know you are trans, especially if your relationship is going to be more serious, but in the end that's on Nikkie, she is obviously regretting what she did and it should definitely be an example to people not to hide that info.

Also, I also do not like her "more" now that she has come out, but comments "I always knew she was trans" annoy me. Like bitch, nobody ever mentioned that, and all of a sudden more than half of people who saw her on youtube once knew she was trans.

Gotta say, she just has an odd face because she over did her fillers and chin and she is a big girl which make it more obvious.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

betylistic wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:27 pm
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:Something very odd going on with YT. I was NOT subscribed to Nikkie but today I had loads of recommendations show up, when I looked it said I was subscribed! I have noticed her sub count has increased the last 2 days, perhaps what happened to me is happening to other people too, if I hadn't of looked I wouldn't have even known that I was subbed.
That's interesting, unless you accidentally subscribed and forgot are you suggesting she's bought subscribers recently?

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
No I definitely didn't subscribe by accident and I was no way suggesting that she bought subs, I just thought it was interesting that it showed that I was suddenly subscribed and that her sub count had gone up, it seems like I am not the only one that has experienced this. Just as well I happen to notice.

chihuahua2bitch
Learner
Learner

Post by chihuahua2bitch »

There are a couple of people on this thread with questionable critical evaluation skills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

I have a theory that JS may have played a part in her coming out. It's odd timing that she just did a vid with Dylan right as JS's relationship was ending and knowing she waa getting married and her dreams coming true may have made him feel some type of way. Then to tweet in support makes him seem innocent - and receive accolades for it.. seems just the kind of backstabbing deviant move he'd make out of jealousy and bitterness at his failed relationship

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

She definitely looks much happier in the first photos posted. That last one with the buzz cut makes her look very sad.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

Rawbootykristi
Talker
Talker

Post by Rawbootykristi »

BiteMySass wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:52 am
Rawbootykristi wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:34 pm
Did anyone else think she was ftm when she said she was transgender?
I won't lie... This legitimately crossed my mind when I started the video. Trisha using that card made me super weary of Nikkie's vid... :?
Yeah call me cynical but this was my first though too.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

garapoes wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 pm
pineapple_12345 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:06 pm
has anyone seen pics of her when she was at school? or any pics of her when she was a boy? i rlly curious to see how she transitioned
No there aren't any. She started dressing as a girl at the age of 6.

Found some though:

Aw, she was a cute kid, and like someone else said she looks way happier in these pictures than in the picture with the buzz cut.

ksjmcplh
Talker
Talker

Post by ksjmcplh »

yall sound mad stupid saying it was probably jafar that blackmailed her. if he did do it, he wouldn’t have tweeted this out. also, i wanna note that im not defending this piece of shit either.

yeah he probably already knew she was trans and threatened to expose her, but that slenderman racist is all talk and no action. he would have never exposed her because that would mean more of a loss for him than anything. it was probably someone at too faced, her ex, someone she’s worked with, or even a family member.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

how old is her fiancé? i stopped watching her but obvi had to go to her channel with all this news. i just about shit when i saw that 17 year old looking boy on her channel as her fiancé. do we think he’s a gold digger? i’m sorry i just don’t think she’s cute but she’s loaded so that’s where my mind goes lol

Zara Lester
Learner
Learner

Post by Zara Lester »

Jeffree tweet is confusing because I just saw a Q&A with Nikkie, a recent video
To the question about whether she and Jeffree are friends,she answered that they are on good terms now but she can't call him a friend

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

saucinonu wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:18 pm
how old is her fiancé? i stopped watching her but obvi had to go to her channel with all this news. i just about shit when i saw that 17 year old looking boy on her channel as her fiancé. do we think he’s a gold digger? i’m sorry i just don’t think she’s cute but she’s loaded so that’s where my mind goes lol
Different strokes for different folks, what is attractive to some people isn't to others. My OH would find her very attractive if he saw her and probably wouldn't be bothered by the revelation. I personally wouldn't be attracted to a hench tanned pretty guy but probably would his goofy brother! Dutch people tend to be larger framed so if he grew up around that she is perfectly normal to him (and me).

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

wow she looked stunning in that video with the old photos in it, she really did go overboard with the fillers..

IzzaLioneye
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by IzzaLioneye »

mariamay9 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:53 am
SwinlingIggy wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:32 am
i've been thinking about this but what exactly is the difference between someone who is fully transitioned vs biologically born female? except for the giving birth part. I initially agree that if you're trans and you're dating someone its your obligation to tell your partner something that huge. But then I thought about Nikkie and most of us basically not knowing she's even anything other than a straight woman at all and that thought just crossed my mind. Nikkie is still Nikkie (as she said in her video) and she's still a woman. There didn't seem to be any differences until she told us about it? Has any of you guys dated a trans where you didn't know initially? I'm genuinely curious.
You said it right there, Nikkie is not and will never be biologically female. The person she's dating deserves to know that sorry. It's a reality that people have sexualities and want to date, marry, have kids with, etc. with the biological sex they're attracted to. Yes people may be attracted to someone's secondary sex characteristics as Nikkie's appear female, but they still may want to be with someone who is also biologically female. Theres nothing wrong or transphobic with that fact. I hope Nikkie's fiance is accepting of her and wants to be with her still despite this being hidden from him
I will chip in if you dont mind. The way our body works is largely determined by our DNA and our biological sex. There’s a lot of health issues even genetic and autoimmune diseases that manifest or are carried by a particular biological sex (even after extensive hormone therapy your chromosomes will stay the same as they were at the time o birth). I.e haemophilia (maybe not the best example, but you know what I am trying to say :D) is passed down by women but affects primarily men. Imagine something like that comes up after 20 years of being in a relationship and then your partner goes “surprise!!! I was born in the wrong body, and that’s why I have this problem now, soz for not telling you earlier, but I really didn’t see the need...” not only would you feel completely at a loss because the person you love must in the world didn’t trust you enough to tell you something like that but it can put that particular person’s life at risk.
I am not saying every trans person must disclose after a certain amount of time, it’s none of my business as to when someone chooses to disclose such things, but it would make sense to let partner that you trust know something as personal as this.

Rawbootykristi
Talker
Talker

Post by Rawbootykristi »

Neonlights8 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:30 pm
garapoes wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:49 pm
pineapple_12345 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:06 pm
has anyone seen pics of her when she was at school? or any pics of her when she was a boy? i rlly curious to see how she transitioned
No there aren't any. She started dressing as a girl at the age of 6.

Found some though:

Aw, she was a cute kid, and like someone else said she looks way happier in these pictures than in the picture with the buzz cut.
Wow I had never seen...she was really cute and naturally feminine looking. She doesn't need all the ps she seems to think she does.

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

ksjmcplh wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:58 pm
yall sound mad stupid saying it was probably jafar that blackmailed her. if he did do it, he wouldn’t have tweeted this out. also, i wanna note that im not defending this piece of shit either.

yeah he probably already knew she was trans and threatened to expose her, but that slenderman racist is all talk and no action. he would have never exposed her because that would mean more of a loss for him than anything. it was probably someone at too faced, her ex, someone she’s worked with, or even a family member.
You’re easily duped if you think J wouldn’t do just as he did with that tweet to assuage any suspicion of implication.
I don’t think Too Faced had anything to do with exposing Nikkie. Jerrod’s sister’s tweet seemed reactionary and obvious, not calculating like would be the case by someone wanting to destroy her. The Two Faced drama is long over and Nikkie was the one who lost the most.
The internet is pretty easy to manipulate as everyone went wild pointing fingers at the sister as the exposer, while the real villain skulked away unseen. The leaker is not going to be standing there with a sign saying ‘come get me, I exposed Nikkie!’ Sheesh internet, you gotta be smarter than taking the bait! That was delightful for the villain to watch I’m sure.

Return to “NikkieTutorials”