Nikkietutorials--Part II

nutella
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikkietutorials--Part II

Post by nutella »

Why would she go back to that doctor for the botox if she already fucked up her lips? Nikkie clearly had a reaction to what they used, or the doctor did something wrong. No way would I go back to a clinic that made my lips look like hers, they're all flabby and bloated constantly. I really think this is going to back fire and she's going to look even chubbier in the face than she already does.

Post by Guest »

It's been three days now and this bitch is still posting on SnapChat with that same freakin worn out Perry The Platypus shirt... :(

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

She definitely got Botox on her forehead or any other injection. It's been looking bumpy for weeks now

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

She definitely got Botox on her forehead or any other injection. It's been looking bumpy for weeks now

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Yeah the Botox for jaw is common in Korea for example, to get that v-shaped jaw line. If you bite your teeth together and then feel the sides of your jaw you might feel distinct muscles which can widen the appearance of the jaw... The Botox relaxes them giving instant effect but Also makes the muscles reduce in size overtime since they get no use. Not sure exactly where they put it, only have watched one yt video of somebody who got it done. (Also I think Olivia Munn has got this done if not surgical reduction)

What the hell for she needs to Botox her FOREHEAD??!?! She's in her early twenties!!?!

It's not gonna help Nikkie with her quest to sharp/smaller jawline lol if anything it's going to make her face even softer, I don't really get what the benefit would be for her. She'll look like jawless mcdoublechin with her sloppy lips :| Her appearance is already something close to a fat egg.

The altering of her appearance surgically and looking like she doesn't care about herself (same old clothes, dirty hair, eating poorly) are huge Red flags. She should get to the bottom of her insecurities and be real again. She's only going to ruin the natural beauty she had (I mean hopefully the lips will deflate...).

I think she IS technically talented, the looks she does are well executed and some are nice, but she should know better than the other gooroos. Wasting her talent, maybe she has lost it since I hardly ever see her doing anything remarkable anymore.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

The bumpy forehead is probably due to just scars, it looked bumpy years ago when she didn't have studio lights and used no HD make up. I wonder why she does all this weird stuff to her face but never bothered to get her scars lasered or filled. If I recall correctly she also needs glasses or contact lenses and getting rid of scars and not needing glasses anymore would be my first priority.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she still looks like shit without her wigs and ton of foundation, tbh. she looks like she's in bed all the time, like she eats there, sleeps there and watches TV, and she looks like she smells and doesn't wash.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

bambiii wrote:since when does she also have anxiety? tweeting about it doesnt make it more serious, in fact id say the contrary...seems to be the trend-illness under youtubers.
Oh girl, you are speaking out of my soul! Anxiety is THE biggest Beauty trend these days! Everybody and their brother is sighing about. It makes me want to slap them for saying it! Soldiers, coming out of Iraq or Afghanistan HAVE anxiety attacks, rape victims do, people who survived physical or psychological trauma...but NOT spoiled youtubers! I have to admit that they are getting paranoid and jumpy over the jingle of their phone notifications, they are constantly on edge, monitoring their stats, screening tweets and incoming comments, responding and typing until their thumbs bleed......

Go get a job Nikkie, get a life !

LadyChatterBox
Debater
Debater

Post by LadyChatterBox »

Image Image
:barf:

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Lady_Mary wrote:
bambiii wrote:since when does she also have anxiety? tweeting about it doesnt make it more serious, in fact id say the contrary...seems to be the trend-illness under youtubers.
Oh girl, you are speaking out of my soul! Anxiety is THE biggest Beauty trend these days! Everybody and their brother is sighing about. It makes me want to slap them for saying it! Soldiers, coming out of Iraq or Afghanistan HAVE anxiety attacks, rape victims do, people who survived physical or psychological trauma...but NOT spoiled youtubers! I have to admit that they are getting paranoid and jumpy over the jingle of their phone notifications, they are constantly on edge, monitoring their stats, screening tweets and incoming comments, responding and typing until their thumbs bleed......

wrong, just wrong. Anxiety is a mental illness that can befall everyone out of the blue. You don't need to be the victim of anything to get anxiety, you just might wake up one day and not be able to leave your flat or you suddenly feel anxious and scared to death by stepping on the stairs, using an elevator and so on.
Anxiety is not always linked to trauma and stress, it's an illness that hits out of the blue. It has nothing to do with who you are, what your job is or what you do in your spare time. Of course the risk to trigger it is higher if you experienced horrific things soldiers, fire fighters and crime victims go through. Not that I want to defend Nikkie but EVERYONE can get it. I If you get it, you just get it.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

wrong, just wrong. Anxiety is a mental illness that can befall everyone out of the blue. You don't need to be the victim of anything to get anxiety, you just might wake up one day and not be able to leave your flat or you suddenly feel anxious and scared to death by stepping on the stairs, using an elevator and so on.
Anxiety is not always linked to trauma and stress, it's an illness that hits out of the blue. It has nothing to do with who you are, what your job is or what you do in your spare time. Of course the risk to trigger it is higher if you experienced horrific things soldiers, fire fighters and crime victims go through. Not that I want to defend Nikkie but EVERYONE can get it. I If you get it, you just get it.
Yep, you're right. I've never had a panic attack until just recently when I was visiting family out of state. And I've never had any serious trauma happen. It just popped up out of nowhere. Ever since then there's certain things I can't do without taking meds.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

Granted. However, it makes me pause and think, because it seems to be the "thing" these days. It is en vogue to claim to have anxiety. And lemme tell you, not nearly all people who claim to suffer from panic attacks, really do have a chemical imbalance (that's what's causing it ) in their brains.

Some people simply confuse or overreact to their own nervousness and go parading it around. I dunno... but sooooo many Americans claim to have it ... but then again this is an overmedicated nation....

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Nikkietutorials--Part II

Post by bettibulb »

Last edited by bettibulb on Thu May 26, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Nikkietutorials--Part II

Post by bettibulb »

Last edited by bettibulb on Thu May 26, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

So what do you guys think of her collab?
I really like the size of the palette and its versality, very nice to travel but the colors do nothing for me. And the packaging is very tacky.

Lol nice PS. Some are catching up!

Oh and I missed that gem lol Image

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

oh dear God,no one in their right mind would wear a highlighter like that!
and the amount of photoshop is over 2000% :?

I liked the pallette from the preview, tbh. the purple and green colours are cute. the contour and highlighter are in big pans too

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

I guess it's cool for an artistic photoshoot, but not for everyday life.

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

Well it's so obvious the picture was taken with a special light and heavily photoshopped so quite stupid to post this.

And the palette seemed pretty small to me. Like not full size bronzer and highlighter. Maybe it's because her hands are so big? Lol

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

The tacky packaging makes me feel weird about getting that palette out of my bag in public.

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

Her palette packaging reminds me of those cheap, fake MAC eyeshadow palettes you can get from Thailand and Bali

It really doesn't fit her at all. I just can't imagine her actually picking out a leopard print, when Vegas Nay got glittery bokeh on the front of her collab. Makes it even more obvious that she, and all of these guru's with all of these collabs atm, really either have hardly any say or will just slap their name on anything.

Return to “NikkieTutorials”