Nikkietutorials--Part II

manono
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikkietutorials--Part II

Post by manono »

She's always in the same shirt from this picture^ or a grey sweatshirt in her snap stories. And if you notice, she doesn't change for her videos, her clothes are mostly sweatshirts or casual t-shirts in her videos with a cardigan thrown on top.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

bambiii wrote:why does her head look like a giant baby head?!

i kinda hate how she doesnt ever put effort in looking presentable on SC, shes either a fucking mess or dragqueen, no inbetween.
Apart from her head looking a bit babyish, her skin looks nice. Yes, she is using the smoothing filter, but still no major break outs, nothing that would give her a reason to cake her face every time she puts makeup on. In her last tutorial when she said at the end, that she is going to spray her face so the makeup lasts all night, honey, we all know from your snapchat, that you don't wear makeup all night, you wipe it off as soon as you can, so stop pretending.

weepingangel
Learner
Learner

Post by weepingangel »

Considering how many cosmetic procedures and tattoos she's gotten, i am honestly surprised she hasn't gotten her eyebrows tattooed on yet. It is becoming more and more common for people with sparse/light eyebrows, and seems like something she would do.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

i kinda hate how she doesnt ever put effort in looking presentable on SC, shes either a fucking mess or dragqueen, no inbetween.
she reminds me of this baby doll

cheezecake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezecake »

manono wrote:She's always in the same shirt from this picture^ or a grey sweatshirt in her snap stories. And if you notice, she doesn't change for her videos, her clothes are mostly sweatshirts or casual t-shirts in her videos with a cardigan thrown on top.
Yup, because she is clearly unhappy with her body. You will see her in these baggy-ish clothes while there are a gazillion options for her to wear. She is not obese. While i don't think she could fit in herve leger bondage dress and look good in it, there are plenty of at least non sweatshirty clothes out there.

On top, she keeps doing these procedures. Homegirl needs to sit herself down and have a chat.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

She's really taking the meme it's either all or nothing makeup wise very serious. I don't get that mindset. Anyway, her skin is nice, she def doesn't need to cake on the full coverage foundation all the time. Is she still going to the gym? I suppose not because there hasn't really been much of a change body wise.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

LadyChatterBox
Debater
Debater

Post by LadyChatterBox »

Her hair always looks greasy on SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyChatterBox
Debater
Debater

Post by LadyChatterBox »

Her hair always looks greasy on SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chlott
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chlott »

So she's getting botox for grinding her teeth apparently. I always thought people get a mouth guard for that, but hey, guess not. :roll:

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Chlott wrote:So she's getting botox for grinding her teeth apparently. I always thought people get a mouth guard for that, but hey, guess not. :roll:
Is it a procedure where they inject it to the certain jaw muscles? That conveniently also reduce your jawline by relaxing the muscles?

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

What else is she gonna get now... She needs to stop with the procedures. She's so young.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nikkietutorials--Part II

Post by bambiii »

nikkie is transforming into trisha paytas :o

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

botox for grinding teeth... sure as fuck NOT. You only get medical prescribed botox for really heavy migraines with exeptionally bad CHRONIC pain that can be linked to overstrained muscles in your neck, shoulders or upper back muscles. Cause for this kind of migraines is btw an underdevelopment of these muscle which happens when you sit around all day and do not exercise. Of course grinding teeth plays a factor in overstraining these muscles but a mouth guard does normally do the trick and the rest can be dealt with regular exercise.
The use of box in cases like this us super rare and only prescribed after years of ongoing pain as a last resort and I doubt she's one of those special cases because if she was in any pain she would have bitched about it nonstop on social media

Just excuses to get more things done to her face.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

^it was obviously a sponsored procrdure the way she snapped it, so the dr. probably did whatever nikkie wanted for a shoutout

does it really make your jawline look slimmer as a sideeffect tho?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

bambiii wrote:^it was obviously a sponsored procrdure the way she snapped it, so the dr. probably did whatever nikkie wanted for a shoutout

does it really make your jawline look slimmer as a sideeffect tho?
I believe bethany frakel had botox injections to reshape her jaw recently? Sounds like a similar concept
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Dear Lord, she reminds me of Honey Boo Boo :?

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Yup, it can make a huge difference to your jawline (Google some before and afters!) but only if you have strong muscles like Bethenny does. Nikkie probably won't show a huge difference, because if it's fat there, it can't make that go away. It only causes muscle atrophy.

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

I dont get why people here keep saying she is so talented. Where? Where is the talent youre talking about cause I dont see it. Not on YT, not on IG, not on SC. No where. I did see it. A long long time ago she had skills and creativity and she gave a damn and it showed. Now? That talent has gone to the wayside for the almighty dollar dollar bill yo and suffered due to her insecurities and ability to be confident. That talented Nikkie is no more. So stop pretending like she has skills and recognize they are gone. She HAD talent. Had. That's it. Todays Nikkie will inject poison in her face for money, and self loathe herself into obesity.

Also her lighting is shit. It's blown out and too bright. Its stark and unnatural to the point you cant see her skin or the colors she uses properly. In what world is that great studio lighting? I know Nikkies is not the worst out there but hers is still bad. Very bad. She needs to back the hell away and start from scratch and realize umbrella lights a foot from your face are not the way to go. Hell there is YT tutorials on the shit she should sit and watch with all her free time now that she dropped the IG account she stole from someone else.

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

ilyria wrote:I dont get why people here keep saying she is so talented. Where? Where is the talent youre talking about cause I dont see it. Not on YT, not on IG, not on SC. No where. I did see it. A long long time ago she had skills and creativity and she gave a damn and it showed. Now? That talent has gone to the wayside for the almighty dollar dollar bill yo and suffered due to her insecurities and ability to be confident. That talented Nikkie is no more. So stop pretending like she has skills and recognize they are gone. She HAD talent. Had. That's it. Todays Nikkie will inject poison in her face for money, and self loathe herself into obesity.

Also her lighting is shit. It's blown out and too bright. Its stark and unnatural to the point you cant see her skin or the colors she uses properly. In what world is that great studio lighting? I know Nikkies is not the worst out there but hers is still bad. Very bad. She needs to back the hell away and start from scratch and realize umbrella lights a foot from your face are not the way to go. Hell there is YT tutorials on the shit she should sit and watch with all her free time now that she dropped the IG account she stole from someone else.
100% agree with everything you said!

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

This is a little old, but did anyone see the snap she posted a few days ago with the filter with eyelashes (I think the cat filter??) and she said something like, "Look! Lashes! I'm not going to say I had something to do with this, but omg now there's a filter with lashes." And then she also mentioned how she talked about it before (how they should add one with lashes) and made a stupid face that suggests she had some influence over it. She's done this before when a popular beauty brand brought back a product that they had discontinued, and again she implied that her influence had something to do with it. She is living in this disillusioned bubble of self-importance.

Return to “NikkieTutorials”