bunny's appearance

heavengonnawait
Talker
Talker
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by heavengonnawait » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:00 am

barbiesparkle wrote:I'm not one to make fun of people's looks but...
This chick needs to see a dentist ASAP!!!!
Her teeth bother me so so much.
I know I don't have pearly white perfectly straight teeth myself but holy moly that color in general and THAT ONE BROWN TOOTH.
:barf:
I stopped watching Bunny awhile ago - she's just not my style - and I had to go look about the brown tooth.

My thought is that it's a dead tooth. My mum had one like that and she is an avid brusher (she's a smoker who also drinks coffee) and I remember asking her about it. Apparently for my mum's tooth, the nerve got damaged when she fell as a teenager and basically died. No pain, nothing. Dentists won't take it out unless need be.
I'm thinking that tooth on Bunny is same idea. She can't whiten it either.

User avatar
Branflakes
Debater
Debater
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:40 pm
Location: 'Murica
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by Branflakes » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:42 am

heavengonnawait wrote:
barbiesparkle wrote:I'm not one to make fun of people's looks but...
This chick needs to see a dentist ASAP!!!!
Her teeth bother me so so much.
I know I don't have pearly white perfectly straight teeth myself but holy moly that color in general and THAT ONE BROWN TOOTH.
:barf:
I stopped watching Bunny awhile ago - she's just not my style - and I had to go look about the brown tooth.

My thought is that it's a dead tooth. My mum had one like that and she is an avid brusher (she's a smoker who also drinks coffee) and I remember asking her about it. Apparently for my mum's tooth, the nerve got damaged when she fell as a teenager and basically died. No pain, nothing. Dentists won't take it out unless need be.
I'm thinking that tooth on Bunny is same idea. She can't whiten it either.
I'm not so sure about a dead tooth, I think it's just because it's crooked and she doesn't take the extra effort to brush it as well as the rest of her teeth. My husband had a dying tooth way back when he was in high school and he said it was extremely painful and he ended up having to get it removed, but I suppose it could depend on what tooth it is or maybe why it's dying in the first place?
Image

User avatar
Loser
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by Loser » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:51 pm

I hate her hair so much, it looks so messy all the time it's disgusting. Even when she "combs" it, it still looks so unkempt...

User avatar
I-love-Amelia
Talker
Talker
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:48 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by I-love-Amelia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:12 pm

I don't care about her make-up so much about her personal hygiene. I mean, she just looks like she doesn't take showers! I'm convinced she doesn't wear deodorant, and the way she wears the same old, holey shirts for days on end just frustrates me. Don't get me started on her hair because every time I look at that "sassy bun," (codename for my scalp is so greasy you could cook bacon on it) I get heated. I know that it's HER hair and she can do whatever she wants with it, but I just can't understand why she doesn't brush it. Other than that, I think she looks pretty with make-up on and I think her natural hair color isn't wretched (to be honest I don't even mind the black streaks, it's just, again with the not brushing of the hair.)
Image

User avatar
sweetbunny

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by sweetbunny » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:40 pm

So today I watched this ''Bunny'' for the first time on youtube. It was a follow me around target video.

I didn't know what was happening, I just couldn't believe my eyes and ears.
I thought that she was acting and went to her channel to see a video where she would be ''normal''.
I just don't understand why people like this girl so much and watch her. She is disgusting to watch. Please, like seriously if I would have seen her in Target, I would have thought she was some kind of junkie and homeless person.

I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how many views her video got.

I will def NEVER watch another video of hers again.

User avatar
Vlogathon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:36 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by Vlogathon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:02 am

do people actually take fashion/beauty advice from someone that presents herself in that way????? is this where miranda sings got inspiration from????

hannahm1324
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by hannahm1324 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Okay hold up, Miranda Sings is just a character made up by Colleen Ballinger and she is hilarious. Her inspiration for miranda was from herself when she was little but Colleen herself is really funny and genuine and if you havent watched her videos, please do :)

User avatar
Vlogathon
Informer
Informer
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:36 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by Vlogathon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:52 pm

I know exactly who she is, but god she does a better job of keeping up her appearance than bunny, even when Miranda's deliberately trying to look a wreck?

egocentric
Debater
Debater
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

bunny's appearance

Post by egocentric » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:35 pm

iactuallylikeweylie wrote:I know exactly who she is, but god she does a better job of keeping up her appearance than bunny, even when Miranda's deliberately trying to look a wreck?
Pretty bad when you look worse than someone trying to look bad on purpose.

User avatar
SpringDuck
Informer
Informer
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:59 am
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by SpringDuck » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:11 pm

egocentric wrote:
iactuallylikeweylie wrote:I know exactly who she is, but god she does a better job of keeping up her appearance than bunny, even when Miranda's deliberately trying to look a wreck?
Pretty bad when you look worse than someone trying to look bad on purpose.
True that! I don't understand how anyone can think Bunny is pretty. She looks like a complete mess
Image
:toad:

User avatar
supermaryfan1
Talker
Talker
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by supermaryfan1 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:46 am

I agree with whoever said she looks like she smells bad. If her tooth /is/ dead (which it really looks like it is) then the rot would certainly give her bad breath, plus wearing the same clothes for days on end, plus that I don't think I've ever seen her mention deodorant, body sprays or perfume, plus she says she likes to let her hair get super greasy..

davinci123
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:40 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by davinci123 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:45 pm

I agree, I can't understand people who purposely go unkempt for the sake of individuality.

User avatar
KOpal
Learner
Learner
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by KOpal » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:56 pm

I-love-Amelia wrote:I don't care about her make-up so much about her personal hygiene. I mean, she just looks like she doesn't take showers! I'm convinced she doesn't wear deodorant, and the way she wears the same old, holey shirts for days on end just frustrates me. Don't get me started on her hair because every time I look at that "sassy bun," (codename for my scalp is so greasy you could cook bacon on it) I get heated. I know that it's HER hair and she can do whatever she wants with it, but I just can't understand why she doesn't brush it. Other than that, I think she looks pretty with make-up on and I think her natural hair color isn't wretched (to be honest I don't even mind the black streaks, it's just, again with the not brushing of the hair.)
I've gotten to the state of complete unkemptness before, but that's when I was EXTREMELY depressed and I didn't leave the house for months. I sure as hell didn't record videos or go out in that state though! I honestly think she doesn't do stuff out laziness not depression. She doesn't really act like someone with extreme depression. When you have depression, you just don't want to move.

abellina
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by abellina » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Bunny's hair is atrocious she looks like a bum, she needs to comb that rat nest and wear some decent clothes

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

User avatar
rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:45 am
Has thanked: 2103 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by rdt1004 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:23 pm

She finally went to a professional to get rid of that black and get a proper haircut. Thank god, I hope she maintains it from now on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Cranberries
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:45 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by Cranberries » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:59 am

One of the few things Bunny / Rachel has going for her is that she has a really distinctive face. And those bright blue eyes like that of a mass-murdering lunatic.

But she completely ruins it with her rat-nest hair, yellow teeth and ratty t-shirts. Legitimate hobo look.

And now that people have mentioned it, yeah she has never mentioned perfume or deoderant in any of her videos. Now in my head, she looks nasty AND smelly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lipsnfingertips
Learner
Learner
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:36 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by Lipsnfingertips » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Bunny was pretty damn normal searching out graveyards in her early videos. I really find her screaming for attention voice and Jim Carrey facial expressions scarier than any ghost encounter. Seriously, WTF is up with that?

User avatar
CeceDrake
Informer
Informer
Posts: 435
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:16 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by CeceDrake » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Lipsnfingertips wrote:Jim Carrey facial expressions
omg yaaaaas. that's exactly who she reminds me off with the over top bullshit!

Lipsnfingertips
Learner
Learner
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:36 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by Lipsnfingertips » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:32 pm

CeceDrake wrote:
Lipsnfingertips wrote:Jim Carrey facial expressions
omg yaaaaas. that's exactly who she reminds me off with the over top bullshit!
"Siippy Sippy!!!" Dirty girl needs to slippy slippy into a bath!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

User avatar
babygirl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:42 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by babygirl » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:32 am

ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by fihe » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:20 am

This girl is damn near 30 and acts like a 13 year old.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LilyPie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:14 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by LilyPie » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Cranberries wrote:One of the few things Bunny / Rachel has going for her is that she has a really distinctive face. And those bright blue eyes like that of a mass-murdering lunatic.

But she completely ruins it with her rat-nest hair, yellow teeth and ratty t-shirts. Legitimate hobo look.

And now that people have mentioned it, yeah she has never mentioned perfume or deoderant in any of her videos. Now in my head, she looks nasty AND smelly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry new poster here, wait what is her real name rachel?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Heartz_01
Talker
Talker
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:12 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by Heartz_01 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:27 pm

SpringDuck wrote:
egocentric wrote:
iactuallylikeweylie wrote:I know exactly who she is, but god she does a better job of keeping up her appearance than bunny, even when Miranda's deliberately trying to look a wreck?
Pretty bad when you look worse than someone trying to look bad on purpose.
True that! I don't understand how anyone can think Bunny is pretty. She looks like a complete mess
Those teeth...

User avatar
Fleur
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by Fleur » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Can someone please tell me what's going on with her hair in her last few videos? Does the really think this "sassy bun crown" is a good look? She looks like Kimi from the Rugrats.

User avatar
MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer
Posts: 451
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:10 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by MzMichelle537 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:48 pm

babygirl wrote:ImageImage

*shudders*


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “grav3yardgirl”