Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

coffeeandtea
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

Post by coffeeandtea »

ffs she would have gotten double the views if she and rich actually filmed themselves going to the place

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

Rich, and Bunny are two of the the most obnoxious YouTubers IMO.
The idea of watching a video of them together makes me want to delete the internet.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Wow, talk about missing the point lol. So the video should be really be titled “Us Yelling and Trying a Sheet Mask!” Sooooo fascinating.

Also acting mystified about this WORST EVAR makeup store. Like who among us hasn’t been lightly harassed by a mall kiosk Dead Sea minerals skin care person with a sample packet?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Not even watching the video yet but I hate when she pulls that prissy “worst place ever” shit like she hasn’t been to Walmart 7x a month for 34 years which every Walmart I’ve been to is ghettooo or white trash. No offense to anyone but like let’s get real. And by the way Rachel the “not touching anything that touched the ground” you brag about and depict in videos over and over, the Doritos and Cheetos you eat the bags have touched the ground in warehouses and receiving docks and semis and by drivers that just pumped gas or pissed at a urinal without washing hands (hello carcinogens/germs). She also somehow believes the ingredients in the fast food she loves from field to her order were handled sanitary/never exposed to germs how embarrassing for her intellect.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

She’s doing Digicon in Orlando, so we’ll be getting some ”germophobic” Disney action soon. Can’t wait! In addition to her fave (processed) foods, her fave place is quite possibly the germiest in America. She got all up in arms on Twitter once about someone coughing on the monorail as if she’s not already in contact with trillions of germs there. And bet on her wearing the infamous short shorts, another thing I’ve always found curious. She unnecessarily exposes the majority of her skin to the seats in these rides.

Post by Guest »

Every video she makes with someone else is always about buying stuff! That's the only thing they do, spending money! There's gotta be fun things you can DO that's free, right?!

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Dear God, I couldn't even watch that. I just wasn't feeling masochistic enough to put up with them for more than two minutes.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

Res Judicata wrote:Dear God, I couldn't even watch that. I just wasn't feeling masochistic enough to put up with them for more than two minutes.
I took one look at those dammed glasses and clicked out.

Twizzler
Learner
Learner

Post by Twizzler »

Jesus, what a shitfest. She’s going to end up like Glitterforever17, selling everything she owns and broke.
Foot-Foot, where you been? You smell like a dookie, girl.

Post by Guest »

The last video was so bad I couldn’t even pay attention to it. I only like that one guy friend she calls her brother,every other video with friends is too annoying.

Morphine
Learner
Learner

Post by Morphine »

missymoocher123 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:18 am
North wrote:
Delet This wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:39 pm
I watched Trisha Paytas version of it a week ago. It is an amusing and fun idea. I’m vegan so could never do it but like the randomness. It was funny when Trisha did it since she’s a fatass and likes pigging out but still is uppity about certain things like, really bitch? :rofl:
I thought AssholeYard Girl can’t even touch food without a plastic fork she’s sUcH a germophobe & SO totes afraid of being sick. She doesn’t know all produce or grains she eats in her food are from fields where there’s no restrooms so um guess where the migrant workers are taking a piss or shit, let alone the animals? Or that practically everything she eats has GMOs hormones and antibiotics. Enjoy your carcinogens
I wouldn't be able to do it either for the same reason.

Although I did work on farms growing up, in the fields mostly. There was one port-a-potty in whatever field we'd be working that day. I never used it personally. I'd hold it until I got home. Those things are fucking nasty. Plus guys peeping in on the women was a regular occurrence. Still, always wash your produce before you eat it. People will sneeze and cough all over it as they're working, and not everybody washes their hands . . . lol
Farm girl here. Manure is only half of it. Chemicals and fertilisers are the other half. It’s not so much the toilet habits of people in the fields you need to worry about it’s the animal and human excrement that’s pumped on for fertiliser covering every inch of a field!! Oh and don’t forget the stuff that’s sprayed over crops that comes from the abattoirs.

Jesus Christ I just did bunny levels of germiphobe (sp?) retching at the abattoir comment. I’m so glad I started growing my own food.

Sorry for the off topic guys, as you were.

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

Copying other people's looks & dropping names to try for relevancy. Good luck.
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

Twizzler
Learner
Learner

Post by Twizzler »

She spent $1000 on that hideous crap.. she could’ve just DIY it, but she’s too lazy for that.
Foot-Foot, where you been? You smell like a dookie, girl.

Post by Guest »

Twizzler wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:00 am
She spent $1000 on that hideous crap.. she could’ve just DIY it, but she’s too lazy for that.
That stuff was so ugly.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Holy Bouncy Boobies in that Billie Eilish video!
That Girl!

CyanideSilence
Talker
Talker

Post by CyanideSilence »

smarlo wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:06 pm
Holy Bouncy Boobies in that Billie Eilish video!
It was super distracting. Are they bigger or is she wearing a super push up bra? I don't remember them being that size. I haven't actually watched a video in so long. I see she's cussing again.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I think it was a push up bra. It was distracting!
That Girl!

coffeeandtea
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeandtea »

she literally impulse bought a suitcase full of clothes and other crap plus a pair of 70 dollar sunglasses while making a video about discount makeup. I'd be in a financial grave if I did stuff like that all the time.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her shopping habits are unhealthy as ever. A children’s mermaid tail blanket, a random yellow suitcase, an evening gown (I assume she probably got because she ended up getting pretty much everything else she pointed out in passing), designer sunglasses and that’s just some of it. Her cart was packed when it ended up in the background of her shots, but she didn’t seem to mention most of the stuff inside. Her total spend had to be somewhere between $500 and $1k (I suspect closer to $1k) and she was supposed to be buying cheap makeup. She actually seemed to make a weird point to gravitate toward some of the most expensive items in the store. How is this helpful...to anyone? Yourself included, Bunny. Self-control is an adult’s best friend.

Also she’s at Disney again lol.

But in all honesty, regarding the shopping, I’m barely snarking on her because it’s so concerning. It’s tough to watch someone’s addiction like that. Just because she has the money doesn’t mean it’s okay (I feel like this is her line of thinking). And she won’t have the money forever.

Post by Guest »

coffeeandtea wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:18 pm
she literally impulse bought a suitcase full of clothes and other crap plus a pair of 70 dollar sunglasses while making a video about discount makeup. I'd be in a financial grave if I did stuff like that all the time.
Why was she making a video about discount makeup when she did that last year, for a video like "full face of cheap makeup" or whatever, that iirc she didn't even finish?! :roll:

Return to “grav3yardgirl”