Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

sugarbones
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny (Part 24)

Post by sugarbones »

I kinda didn't hate this last clearance blog, mostly because you can clearly see her real personality and it's actually kinda funny (re: the bull's head and the sarcastic "whhhy the hell not" especially,) though it feels like she's been watching the forums because she made a point of showing off her outfit. But at least it's not just her dumb shorts, she's actually looking pretty ok in this.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

I can't watch her anymore. I just end up feeling secondhand embarrassed.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

I hate when she puts out videos that are at least tolerable because I always get my hopes up that she's cleaning up her act but ofc, I'm disappointed EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

I feel exhausted just watching her extreme highs and lows. I don't know how anyone around her can put up with it irl. And I know it's exhausting to be the one going through it, but I just can't be sympathetic towards someone who has absolutely no interest in getting better. Especially someone who has money and could pay for the best treatments. Instead she chooses to make her mental illness into some sort of fucked up fashion statement. I'm over these attention starved "influencers" going from having a mental illness to becoming that mental illness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah the "engage earthworm" thing used to be to try and hide the fact that she was filming by holding the camera down low. Which never really made sense to me because she usually walks around with the camera on that tripod stick anyway?!

Sarahmariarose
Learner
Learner

Post by Sarahmariarose »

Res Judicata wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:20 pm
I can't watch her anymore. I just end up feeling secondhand embarrassed.
EXACTLY. It's so over the top...and so just...fake feeling. We've seen peeks into her real personality and how much of a brat she is. Nothing is genuine to me at all anymore. Nothing.

moony2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by moony2 »

I personally like videos of people going around their Marshall’s and showing what makeup they have, so at least this video was watchable. First one in a while

duhunicorn
Learner
Learner

Post by duhunicorn »

For someone who claims to be a germaphobe, she looks so unclean all the time that it's just... a lot. When she showed her outfit in the Marshall's vid, it looked like something an edgy teen would wear after begging their parents to buy it at Hot Topic circa the early 2000s. We know from her deranged hoarder videos that she has an insane amount of clothes, why doesn't she make an effort when she's filming? She looks perpetually unwashed. The corpse tooth is turning brown again. It's all just ugh.

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

I’ve only seen the thumbnail of the video, so just going off of that I actually liked her outfit lol.

Then again, I have similar tastes to bunny’s, and my fashion sense leaves something to be desired :p lol

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She is too old & out of shape now to be dressing like that also her NuMale open mouth grin face needs to have been retired 669 thumbnails ago. :x She looks like a red complexioned white trash person mimicking Ghost Face killer from Scream.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Bunny’s clothes have regressed with her imo. She used to look mature and put together from time to time, back in her early videos. Still a bit edgy, but her age. Now she’s 33 and wearing exactly what I wore when I was 14 or 15. I’m a little younger than Bunny, but I look elderly and/or ultra modest compared to her just by wearing skinny jeans and shirts that button lol. She’s starting to remind me of the girls in PEN15 (love that show) who are in their 30s playing 13 year olds in 2000. Except this isn’t comedy, it’s her life.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:Bunny’s clothes have regressed with her imo. She used to look mature and put together from time to time, back in her early videos. Still a bit edgy, but her age. Now she’s 33 and wearing exactly what I wore when I was 14 or 15. I’m a little younger than Bunny, but I look elderly and/or ultra modest compared to her just by wearing skinny jeans and shirts that button lol. She’s starting to remind me of the girls in PEN15 (love that show) who are in their 30s playing 13 year olds in 2000. Except this isn’t comedy, it’s her life.
You can still be “edgy” no matter how old you are. The trick is to move with the times and adjust for age. She’s not cottoned on to that vital fact yet. I used to dress like her in my teens early 20’s. Nowadays my skirts don’t go above my knees. And NEVER shorts. I still don’t do mainstream and at 57 never will I guess but I don’t pretend to be 25 either.

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

You guys think bunny is too out of shape for what she wears? She’s skinmy imo so she looks fine to me. I always thought shorts were fine so long as you don’t have thunder thighs like me lol.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

North wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:34 am
You guys think bunny is too out of shape for what she wears? She’s skinmy imo so she looks fine to me. I always thought shorts were fine so long as you don’t have thunder thighs like me lol.
I don’t think she’s too out of shape to wear anything really, except maybe crop tops haha (aren’t we all? I’ll never wear a crop). But a lot of her outfits aren’t really flattering on her either, if that makes sense. She’s thin, but the fit of her stuff doesn’t always excentuate her figure well.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She’s skinny fat and giggle-y. She’s also gained like 30 lbs this year

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

I don't think she's that out of shape either but I just think people are going based off how she used to look. She's had a drastic change all around. She doesn't seem happy about the gain either but like with everything else, she's not doing shit to change it.

cleversleazoid
Learner
Learner

Post by cleversleazoid »

I actually didn't mind the Marshall's vlog either; I agree she was less annoying than usual and it was nice to see her do something other than sit in her closet and talk to herself.

This is not nice, but I was watching some of her old videos the other day (from around 4-5 years ago) and I just can't get over how poorly she's aged. I know not everyone can have perfect skin (I certainly don't) but imo she looks pretty rough for her age. I think it's a combination of 1. Poor diet/lack of water, 2. Not regularly using sunscreen 3. Possible smoking and 4. Years of exaggerated facial expressions.

It's a shame because I actually do think she's uniquely pretty and can clean up nice-it really struck me when I was watching her old vlogs especially. Yeah she's never been a makeup guru but she had a cute look. Now she just honestly looks rough. It's sad that she hasn't taken better care of herself.

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

I've been trying to follow Bunny's channel since her Shane Dawson intervention but it seems like she really isn't doing anything to change herself and her content to attract more views or gain a bigger following. She's continuing to do the same stuff she's done years ago. It's not fun to watch anymore. Disappointing... :?

Momo84
Learner
Learner

Post by Momo84 »

In the new video her eye shadow and eyeliner colors make her look diseased.

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

Yeah, I don’t know what’s with her dragging yellow eyeshadow up to her eyebrows. She did it with the alien pallet too. It never looks flattering.

moony2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by moony2 »

The first video I ever saw of hers was a date night makeup look, and I shower my friends thinking it was literally a trolling video it was so bad. That being said, I’ve never been a fan of her makeup. BUT THIS LOOK. So bad.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”