DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

thehippiechick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

Post by thehippiechick » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:43 pm

I watched that unboxing too. Bunny when you show a swatch try not to shove your hand right into the camera!! I mean dang, girl!
Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. ☕
- Henry Fielding

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:24 am

I feel with everything that she tries to be these days, her channel has no direction. At least before, there was some rhyme or reason. Now there's nothing but a weird mish mash of closet cleaning, clothing hauls, weird fan unboxing, a mail warehouse, makeup unboxing, terrible shopping trips, or rambling vlogs.

imstylistic
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by imstylistic » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:42 am

She's seriously unwell. Like, it's beyond her channel failing, now. Someone needs to step in and force her to get help. It's actually disturbing that anyone watches her, much less young people who think her behavior is at all normal, much less something to aspire to.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:20 am

If you have a red asymmetrical oval of paint with some giant Chicklet gum shoved forward on a row each side, 2 black cockroaches above twitching which are her eyes while she screams over idiotic shit a 6 year old would not be baffled or impressed by then this video is quality content.

Also if you love getting migraines to some ugly middle aged bitch screaming about figuring out how to work a crayon.

Broodwich
Debater
Debater

Post by Broodwich » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:31 pm

Jesus Christ, you have company over. Put on some pants

pious
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pious » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Broodwich wrote:Jesus Christ, you have company over. Put on some pants

Ridiculous. She looks so out of place. Is that Rich Lux? I barely recognized him without the makeup.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:57 pm

OMG it is him. He looks like a Faberge egg.

Rachel and DogMan are looking fluffy too the only fit people seem to be the couple on the far left (no idea who they are).

I wonder if she knows it’s weird for a woman in her mid 30s who’s not exactly fit to walk around only wearing a t shirt or those cootchie cutter flimsy xxs shorts. She’s can’t get away with the whole “shirt as an entire outfit” thing she’s not Ariana Grande.

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Delet This wrote:OMG it is him. He looks like a Faberge egg.

Rachel and DogMan are looking fluffy too the only fit people seem to be the couple on the far left (no idea who they are).

I wonder if she knows it’s weird for a woman in her mid 30s who’s not exactly fit to walk around only wearing a t shirt or those cootchie cutter flimsy xxs shorts. She’s can’t get away with the whole “shirt as an entire outfit” thing she’s not Ariana Grande.
My first thought on seeing her was that she had a boob job done. Holy cow is that outfit terrible.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Uhhh she looks so trashy and dirty on that photo. She couldn’t even try to make an effort? I’d be embarrassed to post that on social media, especially when everyone else looks decent and put together. Blech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Debater
Debater

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:46 pm

Her pose in that picture, wtf?? She’s really sticking her chest out there.

My friends and I wore those cotton Soffe shorts with the bands flipped over to color guard practice when we were literally less than HALF Bunny’s age. Emphasis on practice. Soffe is a junior’s cheerleading/dance team wear brand. A grown woman has no business making them the backbone of her wardrobe.

I can’t believe that’s what she finds comfortable, honestly. I’m a bit younger than her, but if I wore those out in public, I would be so self-conscious. They barely cover her ass. And the oversized shirts do nothing for her slightly fuller figure, plus she wears the wrong bra with them, which makes them look way way worse. You need a sports bra with cup liners to look supported and not sloppy in a big t-shirt imo.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Seriously, those shorts were my jam when I was in school. lmao I found some shoved in a the back of a drawer a few years ago and tried them on, and I would NEVER wear them now. Like, they're not even comfortable to wear to bed. I don't get her obsession with them - it's all she wears!

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:17 pm

She’s definitely gained weight and looks bloated AF. And because she only wears things with elastic waist bands or baggy and ripped she doesn’t notice or it doesn’t bother her.

When you wear things with zippers, buttons, & fitted you notice if you gain or drop a few lbs. It kinda keeps you accountable, if that makes sense.

She’s in denial of her shabby style and fitness, just like she is about her spending and content. D E L U S I O N A L

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:08 am

She has closets full of nice clothes, some of them actually cute outfits and she's wearing a fucking t-shirt and nonexistent shorts.

What an absolutely horrid picture. The guy on the way left looks like he's giving his date the Heimlich maneuver. Second dude from the left seriously needs a haircut and a shirt that isn't a tent. What's with that reborn his date is holding? Rich looks like a circus acrobat who's gone to seed. Bunny needs to rethink her clothing choices. And Dogman really needs to ditch the blue on occasion.

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:04 am

That pose disgusts me. You are a grown ass woman trying to stick out your chest and ass as far as humanly possible, in a baggy disgusting shirt with shorts you should not be wearing. You look homeless and disgusting, Rachel.
What is her deal? She's gone SO far down the drain and it's reflecting in her physical appearance.

And ofc she had to do a "what I got for Christmas" haul video because all she cares about is material items. She's such a waste of space.

mentaldisembowelment
Learner
Learner

Post by mentaldisembowelment » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:37 pm

graceysghost wrote: And ofc she had to do a "what I got for Christmas" haul video because all she cares about is material items.
My thoughts exactly.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:46 pm

“It’s a life sized Alien Doll.”

...how the fuck would you know it’s life sized and to scale have you met or seen an alien? :roll:

“Ten Foil” ...“Water Burger”

If she is so obsessed with France and French historical literature why doesn’t she and DogButt and her nebbish parents go to France?

Something about her what I got for Christmas and being into presents strikes me as very childish. Most women in the 30s don’t get worked up over what mommy and daddy get them in some giant haul for Xmas and in their Santa stocking :? I was actually a bit uncomfortable my mom got me a couple presents and they were just some towels and socks.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:14 pm

After nearly 6yrs I finally unsubcribed. This is just sad now. I decided to look at the first video of hers I ever saw & I'm sad to see how little she cares about herself in comparison to before. She was actually put-together here. Welp, it was bound to happen.

:horny: :halo:

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:18 pm

bloopz wrote:After nearly 6yrs I finally unsubcribed. This is just sad now. I decided to look at the first video of hers I ever saw & I'm sad to see how little she cares about herself in comparison to before. She was actually put-together here. Welp, it was bound to happen.

i remember being in college and watching all of these era videos, when she was always wearing makeup, doing her hair and cared about her clothes, pour one out for her hygiene

Happy_one
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Happy_one » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:52 pm

Delet This wrote:“It’s a life sized Alien Doll.”

...how the fuck would you know it’s life sized and to scale have you met or seen an alien? :roll:

“Ten Foil” ...“Water Burger”

If she is so obsessed with France and French historical literature why doesn’t she and DogButt and her nebbish parents go to France?

Something about her what I got for Christmas and being into presents strikes me as very childish. Most women in the 30s don’t get worked up over what mommy and daddy get them in some giant haul for Xmas and in their Santa stocking :? I was actually a bit uncomfortable my mom got me a couple presents and they were just some towels and socks.
exactly .

Torfour_
Learner
Learner

Post by Torfour_ » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Maybe it’s just me but I find people who carry around reborn babies just for funsies highly offensive. They are therapy dolls for people dealing with infant loss or infertility. I know she has a ~thing~ for dolls and hers are fantasy babies but the way she uses it as an accessory just rubs me the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coffeeandtea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coffeeandtea » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Delet This wrote:
I get so uncomfortable when people ask me what I got for Christmas because in my family gifts are only given to the kids, we do Christmas for them. The adults don't give/receive presents for each other. I wonder if they all open presents together or if there are any kids who celebrate with them? Doesn't she have a younger cousin or something? I couldn't even imagine all the kids opening their presents and then bunny sitting there opening all her presents. It just seems...weird.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Debater
Debater

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:34 pm

I think it’s ridiculous to do any kind of “haul” in one’s 30s. We still exchange presents as adults in my family, but I get very uncomfortable telling my parents I want this or that, even when they ask. I would never dream of sharing on social media what all I got. It’s tacky.

I’m hardcore, though. I share almost nothing material for the sake of saying I bought/got/have it, including nice food (if I do share something, it’s always cheap, usually some weird thing I found in a secondhand shop). There are too many people hurting and struggling and there’s more than enough bragging happening on social media as it is.

Bunny has unfortunately based her personality on stuff, brands and pop culture franchises. She couldn’t stop sharing the haul type crap if she tried—if she did, she’d have absolutely nothing to talk about.

Jessi
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessi » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Broodwich wrote:Jesus Christ, you have company over. Put on some pants

That pose is the pose you do when having a group photo with the girls on a night out - trying to look sexy or something. She is absolutely tragic.

Snowknight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Snowknight » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:51 pm

So she bought herself Gucci? Or were supposed to believe someone else did? How many times did she say “ This is something I’ve been wanting FOREVER!” ? What do you think dog man got her?

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:24 pm

coffeeandtea wrote: I get so uncomfortable when people ask me what I got for Christmas because in my family gifts are only given to the kids, we do Christmas for them. The adults don't give/receive presents for each other. I wonder if they all open presents together or if there are any kids who celebrate with them? Doesn't she have a younger cousin or something? I couldn't even imagine all the kids opening their presents and then bunny sitting there opening all her presents. It just seems...weird.
In past years she's shown stuff she bought for her parents & Dogman, so I think that everyone exchanges gifts at her xmas. The stuff she showed getting for her fam was always garbage knicknacks though. Like she would always be buying Groots for her mum or something random for Dogman bc it is orange/blue

Return to “grav3yardgirl”