DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

I can already predict her decluttering series. Rachel will manage to clean some areas, but everything she is getting rid of will be moved to a room we don’t see. We’ll probably see more hauls this year because she “minimized” and it’s okay to replace things.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl (Part 23)

Post by missymoocher123 »

HisSlopWhoCaresA wrote:
SassyNic wrote:
whydoicare67 wrote:Okay- I just had on her "unboxing little food" video from banana peppers (I am out of preferable content) and she said her big new series for 2019 was going to be the Decluttering Diaries- decluttering, organizing, etc! We literally just suggested that a few weeks ago. Coincidence or lurking?
She lurks here for sure.
This makes me want to be extra careful not to feed her anything that she could use as a free content idea. Not that I think she’ll actually go through with it in a meaningful way, but still. She needs to do some work herself rather than making a career out of Shopkins and whining.
I find it disturbing that a grown woman of her age engages in opening Shopkins. Even more disturbing are her cries of “so cute”. It’s just wrong on every level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Graveyard Girl’s Neverland: 33 going on 13

Jessi
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessi »

Her decluttering diaries will probably just end up in her going on a trip down memory lane with her hoard and not actually throwing anything away.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I've always wanted to make a reference to the documentary Grey Gardens, but I think only a few of us here get that reference. I'm pretty sure Bunny would get the reference and probably be pissed.

Gr3ygardensGirl: Little Bunny

babybunny99
Talker
Talker

Post by babybunny99 »

pious wrote:I've always wanted to make a reference to the documentary Grey Gardens, but I think only a few of us here get that reference. I'm pretty sure Bunny would get the reference and probably be pissed.

Frist time contributing to this thread,
I have seen the documentary and I can 100% see her ending up like them with that mansion of hers falling apart around her.
If you haven’t seen it just YT the trailer you will totally get this.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

pious wrote:I've always wanted to make a reference to the documentary Grey Gardens, but I think only a few of us here get that reference. I'm pretty sure Bunny would get the reference and probably be pissed.

The grey gardens reference has made in these threads about Bunny / Rachel before. And actually a lot of people know who an what that is because it’s a cult movie in the gay community and recently drew barrymore did a movie about it. People also have compared delusional ass Charles Gross to Edie dancing in ratty old clothes

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

I vote this for a thread title when we have to/want to switch threads.
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Little Edie was fabulous and an Icon. Rachel is an ugly asshole.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Dex_Cotton wrote:Little Edie was fabulous and an Icon. Rachel is an ugly asshole.
True.

She probably wishes she is as relevant today living as Edie is many years after her death.

It’s crazy how Shane told her to stop being whiny and lazy with her content and to stop playing with toys on camera like a touched adult and Rachel has done nothing but all 3 since. Wild.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I noticed she’s got a new squishies video coming. The squishies are even more boring than the Shopkins and little keychains and other mystery pouch crap. It’s like opening dog toys on camera. It’s telling she has an extra channel to do “whatever she wants” on and this is the stuff she chooses.

The water bottle air curls video went on her “work” channel because it required a trip to the Dollar Store for a water bottle, plus omg, she had to CUT the water bottle. Lol. Absurd, how different our definitions of effort are. And yet she WAS putting in work compared to her usual.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “grav3yardgirl”