EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Locked
User avatar
sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 620
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:40 am
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by sceptres » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:56 pm

shilohjulia13 wrote:Yea I’m aboriginal (native from Canada) and that’s hella offensive. I really did like her at one point but honestly i can see thru her completely now and she is just a horrible human being.

Look at all that red. She must be shitting herself right now. She’s going to look back and want to smack her younger self in the face for crying about free Starbucks refills when she’s fucking homeless.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 816b1f.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180831</span><span>/</span><span>a38f10d2f4df347b225099cc8a816b1f</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, that's crazy. She's losing all the subscribers she got from the Shane series. Literally a wasted opportunity. She has the money to hire an editor, a camera person etc and she's still posting fucking squishy hauls. Maybe being a big YouTuber isn't for her.

DKbababa
Talker
Talker
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:52 am
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by DKbababa » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:58 am

What I found laughable about her new video was the fact that she herself uploads a video, maybe likes a comment or two and that's it for her interactions under her videos. But she expects her fans to get out of their way to humour others? Maybe she should start setting good example herself. And stop ignoring her fans being nasty to anyone who disagrees with her instead of just deleting "hate".

Was she serious about wanting to be a psychiatrist for a while or did she mistake it with a psychologist? Either way thank God she became neither of those.

User avatar
Catleana
Talker
Talker
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by Catleana » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:14 am

Again, maybe I haven't been paying attention, but there are some videos missing (that actually seem interesting):

- thrift challenge with Hayley(?), Sydney and Kat. Hayley posted about it on her channel about a year ago

- Jeffree/Rich Lux collab

What happened to these videos? Why has she not posted them? Is she too lazy to edit?


Also: new thread name?

User avatar
pious
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1428
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 pm
Has thanked: 431 times
Been thanked: 1705 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by pious » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:24 am

Catleana wrote:Again, maybe I haven't been paying attention, but there are some videos missing (that actually seem interesting):

- thrift challenge with Hayley(?), Sydney and Kat. Hayley posted about it on her channel about a year ago

- Jeffree/Rich Lux collab

What happened to these videos? Why has she not posted them? Is she too lazy to edit?


Also: new thread name?
She still hasn't posted that video she made with Leigh Ann when they went to get their ears pierced and had a "serious talk" in the Tesla about Bunny's past year or so. Here's part of it in Leigh Ann's vlog:

User avatar
notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 628 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by notnot » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:57 am

pious wrote:I also remember a video where she said her name was legally changed. I think she mentioned that she did it in high school, but I might be misremembering.
nope, I found it in a video the other day. It was in one of her older videos or the 100 things about me or something like that (I was listening to her older vids).
Image

User avatar
ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer
Posts: 287
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:59 am
Has thanked: 274 times
Been thanked: 329 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by ParisianDoll » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:14 am

badluckbeauty wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>

ok im sure this has been brought up before since the video was posted in 2012 but i have never seen this before!?!?
Oh no. I hadn't seen that before either, and I have been around a LONG time. I absolutely can't believe that hasn't popped up sooner with all the drama of other YouTubers and their questionable pasts - but then again, America can't quite figure out how to handle appropriation of Natives and our culture and heritage so the gator gang in the comments are sadly in the vocal majority of the (uninformed) nation. I sincerely hope that Disney doesn't do that shit anymore, and that Starbucks Saddie has grown up a little since then.

User avatar
sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 620
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:40 am
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by sceptres » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:07 am

She's dumb for not making videos with Rich Lux. They live in the same city and he's funny as FUCK. He might not have many subscribers, but he'd bring humor and fun to her channel....which she desperately needs. And don't even get me started on Jeffree, she's straight up dumb about that. She should be travelling to LA, collabing with him all the time AND they should be making makeup products together to profit. But of course this is all too much for her and it probably gives her anxiety. :roll:

User avatar
Catleana
Talker
Talker
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by Catleana » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:16 am

sceptres wrote:She's dumb for not making videos with Rich Lux. They live in the same city and he's funny as FUCK. He might not have many subscribers, but he'd bring humor and fun to her channel....which she desperately needs. And don't even get me started on Jeffree, she's straight up dumb about that. She should be travelling to LA, collabing with him all the time AND they should be making makeup products together to profit. But of course this is all too much for her and it probably gives her anxiety. :roll:
That's the thing, am I crazy or did they not recently film a collab? There was a picture with Bunny, Rich and Jeffree in a restaurant. Where is that video?

mentaldisembowelment
Learner
Learner
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:01 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by mentaldisembowelment » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:01 am

Didn't Bunny and Jeffree make a mukbang video?
I think I saw a list of videos (on Instagram?) Bunny had made/was gonna make, and there was a mukbang one on that list.

User avatar
Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2863
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:50 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 1793 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by Delet This » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:14 am

Rachel wouldn't even have a YouTube channel if it weren't for Richard Luxury. He told her she should make one when they were friends while he worked at an Apple Store and she was a regular hanging out there. I doubt she ever returned the favor or showed gratitude with a gift though she's insanely cheap and selfish.
This how ShitForBrainsYard Girl is all me me me never giving back.

I can't believe more people aren't seeing through her idiotic "venting" video. You see it's very manipulative because now when people criticize her for her Starbucks rant or bitching and whining all the time she can turn it around that they all do it too online on her page.

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer
Posts: 328
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:11 pm
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 108 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by shilohjulia13 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:10 am

I definitely remember she did a collab with Jeffree.. a mukbang or makeup video i can’t remember but they def did make one and neither ever uploaded anything. Which leads me to believe there must have been a falling out or disagreement or drama between them. Because neither of them ever posted a video. That is just bizarre to me. Posting anything with Jeffree will get u views and subscribers. Something is definitely going on with her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 990 times
Been thanked: 504 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by friendz123 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:09 am

I’m sure she just doesn’t want Jeffree drama on her channel. I don’t think they had a falling out, she’s just so scared of backlash that she won’t post anything with him, especially now with all this extra drama around him.

Happy_one
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1053
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by Happy_one » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:59 am

No Starbucks cup either in that video

milliebean
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by milliebean » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:07 pm

friendz123 wrote:I’m sure she just doesn’t want Jeffree drama on her channel. I don’t think they had a falling out, she’s just so scared of backlash that she won’t post anything with him, especially now with all this extra drama around him.
Agree. Even though he has millions of subs and gets good views, A LOT of people don't like him and have no problem in saying so, which to her would be hate. It might bring over some of his subs, but it would probably alienate a lot of her existing subscribers and cause another firestorm in the comments. People were unhappy enough when she posted that photo with him.

I also think she's saving (maybe) that video and some of the others mentioned for when her views really start to dip again like the Shane ghost story one. She sat on that for a good while after the collab and attempts at going back to the same content.

User avatar
sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 620
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:40 am
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by sceptres » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:04 pm

I think they just hanged out for a day, maybe she filmed something with Jeffree but I doubt Rich Lux was in that video (even though I know Rich was there with them). Maybe she did film something with Jeffree but then she had anxiety about the video and told Jeffree not to post it.

User avatar
unicornbaby1
Learner
Learner
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by unicornbaby1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:14 pm

badluckbeauty wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>

ok im sure this has been brought up before since the video was posted in 2012 but i have never seen this before!?!?
My first thought was she was trying to dress as a lost boy from peter pan? Then I remembered none of them looked that way so I'm not sure why shes dressed that way for Halloween very odd...

dollsteak
Learner
Learner
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:04 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by dollsteak » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:49 pm

unicornbaby1 wrote:
badluckbeauty wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>

ok im sure this has been brought up before since the video was posted in 2012 but i have never seen this before!?!?
My first thought was she was trying to dress as a lost boy from peter pan? Then I remembered none of them looked that way so I'm not sure why shes dressed that way for Halloween very odd...
It's from Peter Pan. There are characters referred to as "Indians" who dress like this and do some stereotypical and racist portrayals of Native Americans. Old Disney was racist and problematic af.

Edit: and if I am not mistaken as it has been forever since seeing the film, Peter himself dresses like what Rachel was portraying, in a part where he dresses like the "indians"

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer
Posts: 397
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:27 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 737 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by randomMcRandom » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:37 pm

sceptres wrote:She's dumb for not making videos with Rich Lux. They live in the same city and he's funny as FUCK. He might not have many subscribers, but he'd bring humor and fun to her channel....which she desperately needs. And don't even get me started on Jeffree, she's straight up dumb about that. She should be travelling to LA, collabing with him all the time AND they should be making makeup products together to profit. But of course this is all too much for her and it probably gives her anxiety. :roll:
I love Rich Lux! He's so funny and even when he's trashing on someone he does it in an insightful, funny way without personal attacks or name-calling. She should spend time with him and maybe pick up some of his good characteristics.

User avatar
unicornbaby1
Learner
Learner
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:47 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by unicornbaby1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:49 pm

dollsteak wrote:
unicornbaby1 wrote:
badluckbeauty wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>zGK</span><span>-</span><span>ZH5IF40</span></a>

ok im sure this has been brought up before since the video was posted in 2012 but i have never seen this before!?!?
My first thought was she was trying to dress as a lost boy from peter pan? Then I remembered none of them looked that way so I'm not sure why shes dressed that way for Halloween very odd...
It's from Peter Pan. There are characters referred to as "Indians" who dress like this and do some stereotypical and racist portrayals of Native Americans. Old Disney was racist and problematic af.

Edit: and if I am not mistaken as it has been forever since seeing the film, Peter himself dresses like what Rachel was portraying, in a part where he dresses like the "indians"
Lol for some reason I only remember them with feathers but onsies on ? Now I think I remember peter like that but its been awhile lol.

Also bunnys hands look super old in her ig story today wtf

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 20657
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 3376 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:04 pm

Have we come up with a new thread name for her? I remember someone had a few good ones but I can't find them!

User avatar
Res Judicata
Informer
Informer
Posts: 392
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:23 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by Res Judicata » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:29 pm

Delet This wrote:For the next thread (we it happens) can I suggest "I want to speak to the manager" Yard Girl
~or~
Everyone's FaVoRiTe Customer "It's Bunny!"
There might be a few more out there, but I'm tired and might have skimmed right over them.

User avatar
Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:21 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by Hamil » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:46 pm

I really like the second one but they're both perfect tbh

User avatar
elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 4100 times
Been thanked: 2677 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by elleira » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:26 am

Thread name suggestion: DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl Sippy Dippy Views

Happy_one
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1053
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by Happy_one » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:16 pm

elleira wrote:Thread name suggestion: DiggingHerOwnGrav3yardGirl Sippy Dippy Views
She's out of ideas until she finds her niche/

Happy_one
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1053
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by Happy_one » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:47 pm

pious wrote:
Catleana wrote:Again, maybe I haven't been paying attention, but there are some videos missing (that actually seem interesting):

- thrift challenge with Hayley(?), Sydney and Kat. Hayley posted about it on her channel about a year ago

- Jeffree/Rich Lux collab

What happened to these videos? Why has she not posted them? Is she too lazy to edit?


Also: new thread name?
She still hasn't posted that video she made with Leigh Ann when they went to get their ears pierced and had a "serious talk" in the Tesla about Bunny's past year or so. Here's part of it in Leigh Ann's vlog:
I think she didn't post this video because it made bunny look really bad, because there was a few times where Bunny stated that this was the year that Bunny was realizing a lot of different stuff and Leigh Ann were state that she had been trying to tell Bunny those same things for a while.

Locked

Return to “grav3yardgirl”