GravyTrainGirl: Save the Mansion Part 21

fivestarbxtch
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GravyTrainGirl: Save the Mansion Part 21

Post by fivestarbxtch »

I have to admit I started feeling sorry for the girl but then y'all snap me back to reality :tu: the woman turns 33 this year

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GravyTrainGirl: Save the Mansion Part 21

Post by friendz123 »

Following

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

I might not feel sorry for her, but in some ways I hope she can clean up the mess her life is and become a better person. Honestly, I'm not holding my breath though. She doesn't seem too open to change.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

:tu:
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

achlys
Talker
Talker

Post by achlys »

I do feel a little sorry for her.
I know what it's like to be caught in your own anxiety, not wanting to admit you have a problem, and not trusting or wanting to go the route of traditional help. I've been there and done that and it was a major disaster. Clearly she needs to do something to get herself back on track to where she should be.
I would be interested in more authentic content from Rachel/Bunny. What she has been putting out in the last few years has been trash and if she can admit and see that, she might have a chance of turning her channel around.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

I think she is in denial. Sure, she seems to have mental issues going on, but it seems to me that she is afraid to make that first step...admitting that what she is doing is not working. She is probably afraid that what people are saying, ie. she is a failure, might be true after all if she decides to open up and be honest about herself. She cannot see that only thing that is failing her now is exactly this...not opening up (at least to herself, she does not even need to do it publicly).

I am really rooting for her, but she needs to do the difficult thing and be real. She should have timed Shane's video about her with a video of her's that would be a complete turnaround from what she usually does. But nope. sigh. She also needs a professional help.

She also seems to be a people pleaser which is another handicap (does not have to be, but in her case, it is imo).

Ingot
Learner
Learner

Post by Ingot »

I am certain that she needs therapeutic help. Her development is very unusual , essentially developing as a younger adult in the public eye, feeling very much scrutinized, which she is. I hope she can find a good therapist. For all the comments saying she needs to become a better person. I don't think so. I think she is essentially a good person and is struggling hard. I like her, but I do not like her youtube content and particularly I do not like the behavior she shows in public. The basket toss thing makes me want to slap her, until she has paid that is not her property to throw around. She is playing a persona that she no longer is, she has grown and she has changed but has gotten herself stuck in a youtube loop from years ago. Her audience has grown and moved on, she can afford to show that she has grown and move on too.
Instead I see a cycle of content a la 2012 cycling with oh pity me videos.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I'm going to be disappointed if the thing she was hiding was just taxidermy.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

pious wrote:I'm going to be disappointed if the thing she was hiding was just taxidermy.
Same here...pretty sure that’s what she’s so nervous about in the preview...yawn.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I’ve watched some of her first videos recently and it seems like she’s isolated herself more and more in the past few years which has intensified her phobias and anxieties. If she isn’t careful she’s going to be a shut in hoarding internet purchases in a couple of years. Dogman will be getting her Starbucks for her because she’ll be afraid to go outside.
Same shit, different day

morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Post by morrigan_88 »

she just uploaded a why I've been lying about my life,,,, and she unboxes a bag... what the hell?
*English is not my first language*

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

Oh shit. Shane just uploaded the other video. I'm ready to be thoroughly disappointed by his bitch ass because I'm sure half the shit won't even be interesting and leave off on a cliffhanger again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

It's fine if she wants to hide her real life. Everyone needs privacy, I get it.

What I don't get... is why her teeth look so bad and green?!!! WTF?

This girl is hideous! :? :? :? :?

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Well. I was right! She didn't want to show her wealth.

New video is very eye-opening. Also, who ARE all those people in the background in the beginning? Her family?

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Love how she says she doesn’t want to flex on YouTube, meanwhile she’s constantly snapping her Tesla, all Gucci everything, designer bags, etc. She’s acting like she doesn’t do this. Showing off even more of her house and multiple luxury cars and expensive crap is just going to backfire, I think.

Shane is acting like her tween fans are going to love it but it’s almost like she’s created this fake image of herself on YouTube where she films in a corner of her room, wearing a bun, no makeup, ratty clothing to come off as relatable. As if these tweens are going to love watching her complain about life as she sits in her GINORMOUS MANSION while fanning herself with her Gucci fan (yes, the woman owns a GUCCI FAN!)

Yeah, I get that that’s the whole point of the video...for her to open up more and reveal these things she’s been hiding but COME ON! Nothings going to change. She’s still going to sit on YouTube, complaining about life...except she’s going to do it from the comfort of her Porsche convertible.

Also, love how it’s obvious Shane hasn’t really watched any of her videos. He made a comment about her shitbucket of a car when she hasn’t driven that thing in forever. He had no idea she had a Tesla she even had him fooled.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Maybe it's just me, but Shane encouraging Bunny to flaunt her wealth seems......... off to me. Like, I don't think she should have to repress herself SO MUCH to where she shows NOTHING she owns, but if I have to watch one more rich person flaunt off all their shit my eyes are gonna roll out of my head.

Like, Bunny is SO rich and SO much needless shit it's ridiculous. Maybe it's just because I hate the idea of having nice things just to have them and not actually truly need/want them. It's a very stereotypical thing to come into money and then spend it all away just because you can. Seeing all the stuff she bought and probably never touches just feels so wasteful to me, and it really ruins the original homey feel of the OG Bunny with the little humble house in texas filled with creepy things. I don't even think I mind the mansion, but god, everything else is just so excessive IMO.

Idk, maybe that's just me and that's kinda flawed of me.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Again can anyone answer why her teeth look so bad? She has money!? :o :?

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Again can anyone answer why her teeth look so bad? She has money!? :o :?
She has a phobia of dentists/doctors/medical things.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Again can anyone answer why her teeth look so bad? She has money!? :o :?
She has talked about them before and that she likes them and will never fix them. She embraces their uniqueness. (I think it’s a fear of going through the process.)
Same shit, different day

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pious wrote:
She has a phobia of dentists/doctors/medical things.
oHH OK. I do too. :shock: :lol: But I would still fix that!

Return to “grav3yardgirl”