Grav3yardgirl Pt. 20

agogoc
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 20

Post by agogoc »

You can see some of her taxidermy on the Analysis part, the orange looks like a bear? Idk I'm watching from my phone and I can't zoom in
ImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her house seems super fucking cluttered, that would drive me nuts. There's so much shit everywhere. And Shane seemed pretty set about posting Monday, Tuesday, and today so I'm guessing he has to fix whatever it is she doesn't want shown in the one he was supposed to post today.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
badmorning wrote:I really hope she heard Shane when he said you don't have to post every day. Like others have said about her putting in work in the past and researching... if she scaled down to 2-3 videos a week, that would give her more time to prep. I think that could be part of what's happening now, longer videos for more ads, and frequent videos she doesn't really care about to post daily. So really, really hoping she does like a "Trying Things Tuesday" "Whatever Wednesday" "Spooky Saturday." Or something. I do think knowing what videos come out when can help you know what people are into versus uploading everything all the time. I'd tune in for Spooky!

Someone else mentioned the audience wants it/spooky is in, I wonder if there's a reason she hasn't gone back to it? Maybe not as family friendly? Idk I think if I were in a slump like this I might be ready to get back to my roots. I originally found her when she filmed at her old school/some bus graveyard.
I doubt she'll ever go back to paranormal videos, at least not in the way she used to do them. She talked about it in a video forever ago when Dogman fell out of a tree and she went over his house to check on him, something happened that pushed her away from paranormal content. I wish i could remember what video it was.
She talks about it in her Friday the 13th video

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

WAit Wait Wait....does she collect antique taxidermy? That shit is toxic. Like pre 1970 items were made with ARSENIC!

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

I dunno if this is just my unpopular opinion but I actually liked Bunny more in Shane's video. Her over the top, loud, obnoxious persona annoys the crap out of me in her own videos. It was nice to see her a bit more reserved, more human than some sort of animated character.

Her house looks lovely. I don't begrudge her a big house, hell if I had the money I'd do the same. Shame her doll room ruins it though.

agogoc
Learner
Learner

Post by agogoc »

agogoc wrote:You can see some of her taxidermy on the Analysis part, the orange looks like a bear? Idk I'm watching from my phone and I can't zoom in
ImageImage

Sorry for quoting myself, but is that a GIANT skull in the middle of the room? Or am I blind? Image

Twizzler
Learner
Learner

Post by Twizzler »

Purple_Aussie wrote:Someone has posted an aerial view of her house in Shane's thread if anyone's interested

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Holy shit! I’m actually shocked! I knew she lived in a mansion but I didn’t realise it was that huge! There’s so way it’s just her and dogman in that castle.
Foot-Foot, where you been? You smell like a dookie, girl.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Why is half the house one color and style and then a bunch of unmatching lopsided buildings haphazardly added on?

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

LiddlePallid wrote:Her house seems super fucking cluttered, that would drive me nuts. There's so much shit everywhere. And Shane seemed pretty set about posting Monday, Tuesday, and today so I'm guessing he has to fix whatever it is she doesn't want shown in the one he was supposed to post today.
That’s so annoying if he is editing per her request, but only because I’m nosy AF! Image I’m really curious about why she was so freaked out about them filming her downstairs, unless it’s just a privacy thing, which is understandable. She seemed so shifty about it though.

Also, her complaining in the analysis part, I’m sorry, but I just could not feel sorry for her. She has the cushiest job making exorbitant amounts of money and there are people graduating from college with more skills and intelligence than her who can’t even find work. This series is really entertaining to watch, but she really needs to get a reality check and come back to the real world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DKbababa
Talker
Talker

Post by DKbababa »

I do feel sorry for her but at the same time I know that she has all the resources to get help and she seems to prefer to use youtube as her therapy. Of course being surroounded by enablers doesn't help. It's really time for all of them to wake the f up.

I've watched the video and it's funny that her bathroom is shown as filming room even though she had one made just for it (I guess it was a toss between bathroom and her closet). I'm surprised she let Shane touch and walk around with her crusty hair. Once again I'm gonna bring up her complaining about how there are so many poop related toys now, and what does she show Shane and his crew? Poop/toilet games. :roll:

Are those her parents in the background in the preview for next video?

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Does anyone else feel like she may be trying to hide exactly how wealthy she is? I get that she does show it with items and stuff. I think maybe she's hoping people don't count everything up. A giant ass mansion you can't exactly hide how much it's worth :?

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

What I didn’t like about her house in Shane’s video is how all the doors look dirty. I know it’s just the style, but looks like dirt was smeared all over them.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Delet This wrote:Why is half the house one color and style and then a bunch of unmatching lopsided buildings haphazardly added on?
I guessing her parents live that in back part, that doesn't look like the rest. It kinda looks like two houses in one. It honestly so much bigger than I thought!! It's fucking massive!! :o So much room for all of her shit, ofc. I still don't understand why she films in that bathroom/closet! What was the point of putting that big tub there? Is she even using it as a bathroom?? All of her mail, and shit is all over! She's got lots of rooms, and films in one of her bathrooms? I wonder how many bathrooms she has. She doesn't even use the doll room, which is her filming room! Why not decorate another room to also film in? If she wants two rooms to use for videos? What about the 90s room LOLOLOL.

Sosi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sosi »

What annoyed me is that people felt guilty they stopped watching her. and all the comments saying they cried while watching Shanes video .this is pure manipulation . :| :|

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

peachiez wrote:Does anyone else feel like she may be trying to hide exactly how wealthy she is? I get that she does show it with items and stuff. I think maybe she's hoping people don't count everything up. A giant ass mansion you can't exactly hide how much it's worth :?
Yes!! It's so funny to me because. It's so obvious she's loaded! We already know! It's not like people don't know about the house.

SassyNic
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyNic »

Sosi wrote:What annoyed me is that people felt guilty they stopped watching her. and all the comments saying they cried while watching Shanes video .this is pure manipulation . :| :|
Rachael is so good at manipulation that she has people treating her like a child! No wonder her parents and Dogman spoil her. She has people convinced she's a 10 year old girl instead of a 30-something year old. It's sick. Even the poster on this thread telling all of us 30-50 year olds to stop being mean to her; framed it like Bunny is some little kid we're all picking on. That's one trait Bunny has that is dangerous and that's her ability to manipulate. She isn't "poor me...I'm only a child!" she's a grown adult driving around in a TESLA living in a MANSION and people still feel sorry for her. While adults can and do fall for it, I'm more concerned with the kids who still watch her channel (if any still do at this point).

She acts immature (especially during her follow-me-around videos) and selfish, she's obviously NOT poor and still people feel so sorry for her that they have to insult those of us that see right through her shenanigans. That's what makes growing old so wonderful, we can see right through the BS. And that's what we're calling here on these threads.

One more thing before I stop editing this: "Don't pee on me and tell me it's raining." Favorite Judge Judy quote and she's one old lady that can see through some BS. :D

some1hing
Learner
Learner

Post by some1hing »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG36z-oXgAEfn29.jpg
pic from Shane's thread of her house
Look at the dates
So she lied when in her story time videos (which she start doing when Tanna popularized story time videos) when she said her and Dogman were visiting "relatives" house that is being constructed, that was her house.

Also, her wreck this journal videos from this years seams to be filmed in bathroom of her old house. I know wall she has in her new house is the same, it is duplicate from her old house .
And Im willing to bet that she still owns her old house, for "sentimental reasons". Collection properties is a admirable and profitable hobby, no doubt about it ;)
Begging for views to sustain that kind of lifestyle is pathetic though.

Also she said she feels now that nobody wants to colab with her. Oh really ?
When she start hanging out and collabing with Kat Sketch , Kat had more subscriber and was connected to Shane.
Only person less popular than Bunny, Bunny accepted to collab with was LeighAnn
Livingdeadgirll was just invited to promo of Swamp Queen pallet and nearly featured in mannequin challenge video, I bet she would loved to do collab with Bunny back then or any time, but Bunny had no interest in doing so.
Sure, Bunny brought Hayley Harrison to couple of videos, but did she bothered to appear on Hayley's channel and to proper collab that would bring new subs to Hayley? Hell no.

When Jeffree Star had less than 1mill subs, he kissed her ass big time, but back then he was controversial for her channel to then collab never happened. I bet now she would fly to LA to do collab with him, if he still wants her.

And now "poor Bunny" with fake daytime drama tears complains how nobody wants to collab with her.

Also, she met Shane at least socially way back when, now they kinda acted like they never met in person, just a minor unnecessary detail imho.
http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/g ... g?skj2io4l

mrsoscarwilde
Talker
Talker

Post by mrsoscarwilde »

agogoc wrote:
agogoc wrote:You can see some of her taxidermy on the Analysis part, the orange looks like a bear? Idk I'm watching from my phone and I can't zoom in
ImageImage

Sorry for quoting myself, but is that a GIANT skull in the middle of the room? Or am I blind? Image

I'm pretty sure it's a chair. I'm pretty into skulls and skeletons myself and I remember stumbling across this one https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1990975 ... ep_click=1 when looking at skull stuff on Etsy at one. Idk if that's exactly the one she has or even if it is a chair, but that would be my guess. I actually think it's pretty cool.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Delet This wrote:Why is half the house one color and style and then a bunch of unmatching lopsided buildings haphazardly added on?
It looks like the picture was taken while it was still being built. The front half in the top picture is still just covered in house wrap and it doesn't look like the shingles have been done.

I don't get that garage sitting off to the side at an angle. It just looks weird. And why the fuck does she need a house that huge? Does she honestly think she can keep making money off of YouTube forever? If I had a salary that huge brought to me by something as capricious as internet fame, I'd be salting away as much of that money as possible before I started losing subs to the Next Big Thing.

I also wonder how much that house actually cost her. Similar houses in my neck of the woods run about $800,000 to $950,000. I know that's still expensive, but I'm betting people think she spent millions on it.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

It was still being constructed so the roof isn't 100% on.
That Girl!

Return to “grav3yardgirl”