Grav3yardgirl Pt. 20

Post by LiddlePallid »

Continue! :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 20

Post by LiddlePallid »

To carry over what PearlescentPink said in the last thread, yeah - you can see from the ads that she's been looking at purses from Saks Fifth Avenue. lmfao but we're not supposed to think she shops from high end brands!

Just typing the new thread out made me thik WHY the fuck is she still using the name "Grav3yardgirl??" Why the hell doesn't she just call her channel "Bunny?"

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

:ele:

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Teddiursa »

LiddlePallid wrote:To carry over what PearlescentPink said in the last thread, yeah - you can see from the ads that she's been looking at purses from Saks Fifth Avenue. lmfao but we're not supposed to think she shops from high end brands!

Just typing the new thread out made me thik WHY the fuck is she still using the name "Grav3yardgirl??" Why the hell doesn't she just call her channel "Bunny?"
She can’t even dye her hair another color without freaking out about her “classiqué” Grav3yardgirl hair Image she thinks people actually care. She hasn’t even changed her YouTube banner or profile picture. I doubt she will ever get rid of that name. She lives in the past.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

I just caught up on her videos from the last few days today. In the most recent Banana Peppers video she mentions a camera she heard about on someone elses podcast, but it's $5,000. So, she can spend $8,000 on a coat, but spending $5,000 on someone for work is too much? What? Her priorities are fucked.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

Why the hell does she need a 6 passenger vehicle? She has no friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Post by Forest339 »

Watching the new video and I told my boyfriend “Remember that girl I told you about? That claimed to have a phobia of manmade objects underwater? She said she has a fear of touching food and eats her chips with a fork” and I think he said it best - “Sounds to me like she has a phobia of not having enough attention”

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

PearlescentPink wrote:Why the hell does she need a 6 passenger vehicle? She has no friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the seats are her friends. they look like white people with their arms folded across their chests like they’re trying to get warm.

CyanideSilence
Talker
Talker

Post by CyanideSilence »

She really needs to keep that sleeping schedule. I hope she does but I very highly doubt it. She's starting to get phobias/anxiety over the dumbest things.

Speaking from experience, for the last 4 years, pretty much the only time I leave the house is for getting groceries and going to therapy. My sleep schedule was garbage, it's better now. I'd sleep for 12+ hours a day. 4 years ago I lost a best friend to a house fire. We hung out EVERYDAY and went on walks and went out EVERYDAY. I had a social life. Going from being out and doing stuff everyday to being at home all the time, staying up all night and sleeping all day is NOT GOOD FOR YOU. I started getting anxiety over things I normally wouldn't. Normal fears turned into paranoia because my lifestyle is/was so unhealthy.

Bunny pisses me off. I don't have a license so i have to rely on my grandma to take me places, which is why I don't get out often. And I don't have a job. I'm getting those things now. Being home all the time made my depression worse and not want to do things. But I'm actively fixing all that because I know it's so unhealthy. Bunny pisses me off because she has the means and money to get better but she doesn't & then she flaunts it around. I actually have Bipolar Type 1 & I act and take better care of myself than her. Sorry for the rant but it's annoying seeing her act like these issues are cool just for attention. Get some help because it sucks.

seymorebuttz
Learner
Learner

Post by seymorebuttz »

She defended her jacket but yet in this new video she flaunts her $5,000 handbag and says "you guys need to see this bag". Like Rachel... enough...

ilovemydeadgayson
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovemydeadgayson »

Aww, she gave a low-key shoutout to GG when she rambled at length about her tea order down to the 4.5 pumps of syrup lol.

I feel like at this point she talks to us more than she does to her swamp cult. She even brought up her click-bait titles.
Last edited by ilovemydeadgayson on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Grav3yardgirl Pt. 20

Post by Teddiursa »

seymorebuttz wrote:She defended her jacket but yet in this new video she flaunts her $5,000 handbag and says "you guys need to see this bag". Like Rachel... enough...
Right! If you’re not out to flaunt your expensive stuff, why even show your handbag up close to the point where you can clearly see the huge Louis Vuitton logo inside? Or snapchat your Tesla steering wheel...oh wait, you were just trying to show us your tea, right? That’s why the Tesla logo was just as centered in the frame as your tea? Image

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she's going to end up like Howard Hughes soon. A germaphobe recluse with kleenex boxes on her feet.
That Girl!

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

I honestly don't think I have the patience to deal with all her bullshit anymore.If she really has a mental health problem,she has the money and time to fix it and not make it out to be a quirky,weird "omg,does anyone else...or is it just me..." thing-it's not a trend,it's not funny.At one point she may have been "herself",but now she's trying to be relatable way too hard.If you have money and clearly can afford expensive stuff-OWN IT.I'd actually watch a video of her explaining why she chose those 10k,5k etc. things and what drew her to them.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

LiddlePallid wrote:Just typing the new thread out made me thik WHY the fuck is she still using the name "Grav3yardgirl??" Why the hell doesn't she just call her channel "Bunny?"
She's stuck in the past, just like Jenna Marbles. Neither of them are the same person that they once were when they started in personality or looks and yet they still use the same photos from then and almost don't want to admit to themselves that they're hardly recognizable from what they once were. Though, Rachel was never attractive to begin with and I have no interest in pretending she was.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

dfgdfg.png
No offense to the artist, because they are clearly quite talented but um...it kinda looks like Bunny is taking a piss in a giant starbucks cup lol...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

It's so strange, I used to watch her vids all the time now I barely notice her updates because it just... doesn't have content anymore.

I see some of her snaps and I can tell just by the bitchy tone of her voice when Sydney is with her and it's sad to see her play and pander to kids on her channel but when her friends are around she's suddenly much too "cool" for it and pokes fun at it like. Know your demographic, stick to it and stop trying to pander to everything that'll throw you money - she looks ridiculously cheap these days. Ironic considering how much money she's burning.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

sugarbones wrote:It's so strange, I used to watch her vids all the time now I barely notice her updates because it just... doesn't have content anymore.

I see some of her snaps and I can tell just by the bitchy tone of her voice when Sydney is with her and it's sad to see her play and pander to kids on her channel but when her friends are around she's suddenly much too "cool" for it and pokes fun at it like. Know your demographic, stick to it and stop trying to pander to everything that'll throw you money - she looks ridiculously cheap these days. Ironic considering how much money she's burning.
Yes! This woman has about 80 million personalities. There’s her ‘wacky Grav3yardgirl’ persona, her snobby high school girl persona when Sydney’s around, her over the top sweet persona when she meets viewers in public...and every single one of them comes off as fake. I think the only time she ever showed us who she really was was when she first started YouTube, before she ever realized she could make money off of this platform.

If you look through her old uploads, you could almost see the exact moment she realized she could make a living off of YouTube. She became an obnoxious loudmouth and stopped talking about things she was passionate about. I mean, who’s passionate about that Swamp show? She said it herself, she used to be so articulate and somewhere along the way, she dumbed herself so much, she completely stopped talking about Lord Byron and William Blake and started talking about Swamp People and Sweet Tea.

nalagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by nalagirl »

If she could actually hold down a 9-5 or even just get a part time job like at Star bucks on the side I think it’d help her tremendously - she’d be forced to have a better sleeping shedule, it’d give her more interaction than she has and it could humble her a bit too. I don’t ever see that happening of course but I really think it’d help.

On a side note anybody else think it’s hilarious how she knows off the top of her head what times all the fast food places and Starbucks open/close?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

nalagirl wrote:If she could actually hold down a 9-5 or even just get a part time job like at Star bucks on the side I think it’d help her tremendously - she’d be forced to have a better sleeping shedule, it’d give her more interaction than she has and it could humble her a bit too. I don’t ever see that happening of course but I really think it’d help.

On a side note anybody else think it’s hilarious how she knows off the top of her head what times all the fast food places and Starbucks open/close?
What she should really be doing is volunteering on a regular schedule.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”