Grav3yardgirl Pt. 19

ilovemydeadgayson
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 19

Post by ilovemydeadgayson »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:I think bunny being an only child she's been able to act like this for so long that she will never change.
Why does she get drinks double cupped? I'm confused on that.
McDonald's tea is way better than Starbucks so idk why she's so obsessed with it it looks like water it's so weak lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think she gets it double-cupped to help insulate it so it doesn't leak condensation everywhere.

But she gets extra ice and that's confusing to me. She buys at least 3 trenta size cups at a time and I would think that even if she double cupped it and refrigerated it, those drinks would get super watered down. It makes more sense to me to get no ice and then put 2 of them in the freezer til she's ready for it....or just make her own ice and add to her drink as needed. Even Bunny can't fuck up making ice, I hope.

But then, I also don't know how fast she guzzles them down. Girl might be a record holder for fastest tea consumption and doesnt even know it.

Vampire Peanut
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vampire Peanut »

I can't understand why she gets four 1/2 tea and 1/2 water drinks. Why not get two full teas, no ice, and water it down herself? She'd spend less money, use less plastic and gas, and could have the exact drink she wants, shaken 7.24381 times at home. She'd also seem like less of particular snob by ordering nine pumps instead of 4.5.

Also, regarding the shaking times, is she extremely particular as to not allow the ice to move on her drive home, or when she brings the cup to her mouth? What happens if it's accidentally shaken eight or even nine times? I'm honestly curious as to how she came to that particular number.

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

i’m into the Dogman really likes salad theory

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

Bunny's germ issue is really code for she doesn't want to adult. I'm not saying she likes germs, who does? But she uses it as an excuse to be lazy and environmentally unfriendly. Same way she uses her depression to be lazy, act entitled and garner sympathy. I laughed out loud at her latest toy unboxing on BP. Believe it or not she was b*tching about YT yet again! What was hilarious was her saying "I hesitate talking about these things". Good gracious Bunny, where is the hesitation? You say that phrase so many times it could become a drinking game.

SassyNic
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyNic »

nalagirl wrote:Girl has a lot of dressing for someone who never eats salads :|

Just to add I feel like more people live with her than she’s letting on...2 different beers and at least 4 different salad dressings half full? Ok maybe I’m over analyzing a bit but I just feel she’s so “we’re one big swamp family” but then she leaves out major details of her life.
I'm almost positive her parents live with her. When I was looking up her new mcmansion to have a peek at it via Google maps I saw her mom's name listed as one of the residents on a website. This was several months ago so I'm not sure how valid the info I found is/was but I did find it odd to see she was listed as well as Rachel for the same address. There was a man's name too (not Micah so maybe it was her dad's name).

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

Vampire Peanut wrote:I can't understand why she gets four 1/2 tea and 1/2 water drinks. Why not get two full teas, no ice, and water it down herself? She'd spend less money, use less plastic and gas, and could have the exact drink she wants, shaken 7.24381 times at home. She'd also seem like less of particular snob by ordering nine pumps instead of 4.5.

Also, regarding the shaking times, is she extremely particular as to not allow the ice to move on her drive home, or when she brings the cup to her mouth? What happens if it's accidentally shaken eight or even nine times? I'm honestly curious as to how she came to that particular number.
“I went over a speed bump on my way home, and now my tea is USELESS! It’s been shaken at least.... 9 times!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

PearlescentPink wrote:
Vampire Peanut wrote:I can't understand why she gets four 1/2 tea and 1/2 water drinks. Why not get two full teas, no ice, and water it down herself? She'd spend less money, use less plastic and gas, and could have the exact drink she wants, shaken 7.24381 times at home. She'd also seem like less of particular snob by ordering nine pumps instead of 4.5.

“I went over a speed bump on my way home, and now my tea is USELESS! It’s been shaken at least.... 9 times!”

Hahahaha! Seriously though, does anyone here know the point of shaking tea specifically 7 times? I’ve never heard of this before.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I still don't get why she gets those teas and lets them sit in the fridge for later. Mmmmmm nothing like watered down old tea!

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Grav3yardgirl Pt. 19

Post by speakyourdreams »

Omg why & when did she even get a Tesla? I had no idea. The only people I see with those are rich older men. Is she trying to show off her wealth??

I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

speakyourdreams wrote:Omg why & when did she even get a Tesla? I had no idea. The only people I see with those are rich older men. Is she trying to show off her wealth??

Right after the hurricane, if I recall correctly :rofl:

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

As my family is facing some hard decisions about care for an elderly member, it got me to wondering how Bunny will ever face this with her parents?

In my situation there are 5 siblings duking it out, she's got no one to help with that. That's real adulting right there.
That Girl!

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

smarlo wrote:As my family is facing some hard decisions about care for an elderly member, it got me to wondering how Bunny will ever face this with her parents?

In my situation there are 5 siblings duking it out, she's got no one to help with that. That's real adulting right there.
DogMan will do it.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Delet This wrote:
smarlo wrote:As my family is facing some hard decisions about care for an elderly member, it got me to wondering how Bunny will ever face this with her parents?

DogMan will do it.

you're right. and that sucks. Free Dogman!
That Girl!

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Delet This wrote:If she's going via drive through why is her name on the cups always. I get Starbucks driverthru 7x a week (different ones) and never ONCE has my name been on the cup. Also the cup said 1 of 3. As shown in that other snap... She orders 4 trenta size sweet teas (31oz ea) a day plus the coffee and soda she drinks. She must piss constantly.
I'm thinking her name is on each cup because she orders through the Starbucks app; either that or she texts her barista "friends" to let them know she's visiting Starbucks for the 20th time in the same day.

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

nalagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by nalagirl »

I bet her name is on the Starbucks cups so the baristas know which one to spit in

Lilyrose777
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilyrose777 »

nalagirl wrote:I bet her name is on the Starbucks cups so the baristas know which one to spit in
lol I literally logged in just to like this post. :D

btw letting tea sit in a fridge is so not good for her. Tea should be consumed in full in a short amount of time after it's made. She's drinking poison. Unless it's some artificial starbucks tea which isn't even really tea. Then it doesn't matter.

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

Teddiursa wrote:
PearlescentPink wrote:

Hahahaha! Seriously though, does anyone here know the point of shaking tea specifically 7 times? I’ve never heard of this before.
I believe that the point is just to be a big old PITA, haha. There wouldn’t be a big enough taste difference to warrant it shaken a certain number of times. I think a lot of devoted fans of the brand just enjoy believing they really “know” their Starbucks. It’s not exactly refined to throw ice, water and tea that’s brewed at double strength into a tumbler and shake it, so how would one even measure that? What if my “shake arc” is stunted or extra vigorous??? Lol Plus, if she really believes she can tell how many times it’s been shaken once it’s sat around all day in her fridge, it’s another symptom of her mental illness, IMO.

TLDR: she’s a brat.

SassyNic
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyNic »

Lilyrose777 wrote:
nalagirl wrote:I bet her name is on the Starbucks cups so the baristas know which one to spit in
lol I literally logged in just to like this post. :D

btw letting tea sit in a fridge is so not good for her. Tea should be consumed in full in a short amount of time after it's made. She's drinking poison. Unless it's some artificial starbucks tea which isn't even really tea. Then it doesn't matter.
People make big batches of suntea and keep it in the fridge so their families can drink it. A lot of southern families have been doing this for many generations. Can you point me to a study or even a news article about the dangers of drinking tea that's been refrigerated?

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

I have a feeling she uses her old house as a storage unit. Why is she still filming in her old bathroom? Did she really drive all of her January favorites over to her old house just to film this video? It’s bizarre.

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

“they need to have more styrofoam for me to drink this shit out of and throw away and immediately go back for more”

Return to “grav3yardgirl”