Grav3yardgirl Pt. 18

CyanideSilence
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 18

Post by CyanideSilence »

I don't get why she's even making a big deal about Guy being there. Pretty he's just redoing the black sections of her hair since they faded out.

Erica Merica
Learner
Learner

Post by Erica Merica »

She said she wants her chippy layers back. Who wants to make a bet that she comes back with her hair looking exactly like it did in 2012/2013? Since she’s basicly stuck there.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Justmyson wrote:i was watching vlogs in october, so this has probably been discussed here. but has she always gone through starbucks drive-thrus and said "hi it's me bunny, can i have my PSL" or whatever it is she's ordering. how pretentious of her.
Yes, I’ve heard her say it in previous videos. I agree, very pretentious and I always though she sounded rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrsoscarwilde
Talker
Talker

Post by mrsoscarwilde »

If I was Guy Tang I'd be kinda pissed with her. As much as he annoys me and I can't watch his videos with sound on, the guy is mad skilled and artistic. For her to go to him (or, rather, have him come to her) to do shit like just bleaching and toning her hair, or putting in black streaks, is honestly a waste of his skills and quite frankly a waste of his time. Nothing she's had him do is extravagant, she could literally go to any competent stylist in the world and have it done. Hell, if she could be bothered to sit and actually read some instructions/watch some tutorials, she could probably bleach her hair or add streaks at home. I know I've done it plenty in the past.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mrsoscarwilde wrote:If I was Guy Tang I'd be kinda pissed with her. As much as he annoys me and I can't watch his videos with sound on, the guy is mad skilled and artistic. For her to go to him (or, rather, have him come to her) to do shit like just bleaching and toning her hair, or putting in black streaks, is honestly a waste of his skills and quite frankly a waste of his time. Nothing she's had him do is extravagant, she could literally go to any competent stylist in the world and have it done. Hell, if she could be bothered to sit and actually read some instructions/watch some tutorials, she could probably bleach her hair or add streaks at home. I know I've done it plenty in the past.
Hopefully he charges a steep premium for it.

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

mrsoscarwilde wrote: Hell, if she could be bothered to sit and actually read some instructions/watch some tutorials, she could probably bleach her hair or add streaks at home. I know I've done it plenty in the past.
good heavens, no. she is incapable of that and the result would be a revival of the chunky, streaky hair disaster look. at least from guy she'll be getting a beautiful cut and dye job which, i am sure, we will only get to see for a short while before keeping it beautiful becomes too bothersome for her. sigh. what would i give, iadore guy tang's colorations.

Dead morose
Learner
Learner

Post by Dead morose »

In her new video she says that early sunset upset her. It's a legit complaint, I always feel pretty down during autumn/winter too. But, like most people, I don't see any sunlight because I have full-time job (and was full-time student before that). Bunny, though.... I mean, if you do feel bad because it's getting dark when you wake up AND you are freelancer.... Maybe, just maybe you should go to sleep and wake up earlier?

Also, many of you have said that Bunny's parents didn't teach her to take care of herself. You shouldn't blame them. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they are perfect - remember her saying that as a kid she had separarion anxiety; she was crying/sobbing every single day to the extent that her teacher (probably couldn't have it any longer) gave Bunny his/her phone to call her parents whenether she wanted so Bunny would calm down a little bit. Her parent should take her to psichologist/neurologist, but nope :roll: I dont know if we could trust this story - it could be made up completely, but I also think Bunny would tell if she got therapy - it only would add to "poor baby Bunny" image, IMHO
Anyway, to my initial point. Bunny is thirty-what, thirty-two? She's grown-ass woman. I personally know people who lived independently since 17, and I also know people who could get over their awful family background. Bunny could get her shit together long time ago. Start planning her sleeping time, food and exercise, you know, that boring stuff. She doesn't even realise she needs to do so. She wants to be perpetual child, but at this point it's little to no fault of her parents

I'm sorry if my language is poor - it's the biggest text I've written in English for years.

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
Justmyson wrote:i was watching vlogs in october, so this has probably been discussed here. but has she always gone through starbucks drive-thrus and said "hi it's me bunny, can i have my PSL" or whatever it is she's ordering. how pretentious of her.
Yes, I’ve heard her say it in previous videos. I agree, very pretentious and I always though she sounded rude.

god when she said that during one of her Halloween store videos the entitlement made me cringe so hard. i can only imagine how the regular baristas must feel when she rolls up to the drive thru. she’s treating Starbucks, the ubiquitous chain coffee shop that every stupid suburban town like hers has every three blocks, like it’s her local neighborhood coffee house, like they owe it to her to bend over backwards and already have her double cupped half water ten pumps of classic syrup sweet teas in the holder ready to go. i would looove to know what they say about her when she’s not around. i remember someone on here posted some screencaps of texts with someone who worked at Bunny’s Starbs but i want more of that tea!

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

toothette wrote:
Green Eyed Gemini wrote:

god when she said that during one of her Halloween store videos the entitlement made me cringe so hard. i can only imagine how the regular baristas must feel when she rolls up to the drive thru. she’s treating Starbucks, the ubiquitous chain coffee shop that every stupid suburban town like hers has every three blocks, like it’s her local neighborhood coffee house, like they owe it to her to bend over backwards and already have her double cupped half water ten pumps of classic syrup sweet teas in the holder ready to go. i would looove to know what they say about her when she’s not around. i remember someone on here posted some screencaps of texts with someone who worked at Bunny’s Starbs but i want more of that tea!
Do you remember which thread that was in? I would love to read those lol

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
toothette wrote:
Green Eyed Gemini wrote:

Same here! Btw,weird question,but why does she never wear pants and act as if they're gonna get her strangled?
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
toothette wrote:
Green Eyed Gemini wrote:

It was posted here about 2-3 months ago, I think? It was hilarious...we were all right, the barista mentioned above seemed so annoyed by her diva behavior. She's a nightmare customer. And don't forget, she goes back to the store and asks for free refills (even though you're only supposed to get free refills during your store visit). I would be mortified to drive back to Starbucks hours later and ask for a free refill when everyone in that store knows she has the money to pay for her own coffee.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Update ImageImageImage

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Here you go, guys! Image

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Teddiursa wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Update ImageImageImage

Here you go, guys! Image
Bless you kind soul!!!!!

Wow, definitely pretentious! And that is so ridiculous about her getting her free refills. They are supposed to be for in-store visits only. She’s basically stealing. I wish that store would get firm with her, but I’m sure she’d cry about it on Youtube and then the store would get all
Kinda of hate.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Holy crap! I couldn't make it through her latest vlog. Why does she always act extra unhinged when she's around her out of town friends like Guy or Sydney??? And she always takes out of towners to Walmart of all places. I'm sure Bunny can make the drive out to Houston and show her friends a good time.

Also, only Bunny would buy an $8,000 Gucci jacket to match her $3,000 Gucci backpack Image I really hope she's invested her money wisely.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

Dogman seems so done with her in this video. Guy didn't seem super impressed, either lol.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

I just think it's weird and pathetic that she leaves her house, gets in her car, and drives to Starbucks multiple times per day just for some damn tea. And then she just drives back to her house and drinks it there. She's 30 years old and can't make her own tea, and only leaves her house to get some tea. She's just weird, and not in the quirky way that she likes to think she is. Her parents failed her.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow she seemed very rude and self-centered in her new vlog, basically ignoring everyone.

Erica Merica
Learner
Learner

Post by Erica Merica »

Teddiursa wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Update ImageImage

Here you go, guys!
Who’s Tina?

nalagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by nalagirl »

shes not hiding the fact that she’s super annoyed and hates everyone touching her hair in this latest vlog

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Erica Merica wrote:
Teddiursa wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Update ImageImage

Here you go, guys!
Who’s Tina?
I think I remember someone saying that's her mom?

Return to “grav3yardgirl”