Grav3yardgirl Pt. 18

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 18

Post by sapphireorchid » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:16 am

Hamil wrote:Lol there are multiple comments saying the new hair makes her look older. I kind of agree. It's nagl.
Hell of a lot better than that rats nest that looked like it was never brushed.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Image Image Image

toothette
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by toothette » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:21 am

Teddiursa wrote:I cringed when she squeezed herself past the Walmart employee who was just trying to do his job and here's Bunny shouting STRAWBERRY NUUUUUUT in his ear and dancing with the bag as if he doesn't exist. It's disgusting. Can you picture yourself at work and 4 ADULTS walk in with their cameras acting like fools, barely acknowledging your existence? She's such a narcissist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you expressed the exact reasons why this made me so uncomfortable. and i can’t help but make a note of the fact that the employee was a person of color being treated like a nuisance by this self-entitled obnoxious white woman in a Gucci jacket.

Hexmaniaaac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hexmaniaaac » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:28 am

toothette wrote:
Teddiursa wrote:I cringed when she squeezed herself past the Walmart employee who was just trying to do his job and here's Bunny shouting STRAWBERRY NUUUUUUT in his ear and dancing with the bag as if he doesn't exist. It's disgusting. Can you picture yourself at work and 4 ADULTS walk in with their cameras acting like fools, barely acknowledging your existence? She's such a narcissist.

you expressed the exact reasons why this made me so uncomfortable. and i can’t help but make a note of the fact that the employee was a person of color being treated like a nuisance by this self-entitled obnoxious white woman in a Gucci jacket.
Sorry, but I don't feel this has anything to do with race. She is just immature and inconsiderate to anyone but herself. Pretty sure she would have been just as rude and obnoxious if the employee were white

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:33 am

Wait, did she not pay $950 for that mystery box? How much did she actually pay? I've only bought like two things from EBay in my life.

You can tell she thinks she's the shit walking around Walmart in a Gucci jacket and her hair done with her posse trailing along behind her. She kept turning her head with extra gusto, lolol. Get a grip, Bunny. Just because people have given you the means doesn't mean you deserve it.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:41 am

Why would you pay that much for a jacket just to wear it with those goddamn shorts she always has on, and flip flops? Like I don't get the logic behind that. At least put some pants on with it :rofl:

Why did that guy not tell them to gtfo with their cameras? Like really, you're not allowed to film in most stores. And I know vloggers do it all the time, but walking around flailing cameras in the aisles is fucking annoying, especially when you KNOW you're not supposed to do it. If I can't take a damn photo of my son in a restaurant without getting bitched at, they shouldn't be walking around filming everything in Walmart.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:42 am

sapphireorchid wrote:
Hamil wrote:Lol there are multiple comments saying the new hair makes her look older. I kind of agree. It's nagl.
Hell of a lot better than that rats nest that looked like it was never brushed.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Give it time, it will be a rats nest again in a week, tops.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:47 am

Okay I posted before I was done watching. 2 more things.

When she was in the toy aisle just shoving everything around on the shelves, I got so irrationally angry LOL. I fucking haaaaated people like her when I worked retail. Yeah sure, make a giant mess, move everything out of its place and then leave the aisle. It's cool. That's what all us peons are there for right? To clean up your mess? Snooty fucking bitch...

Second, wtf was Dogman's outfit. That's got to rank top 3 in the worst I've seen him wear. You'd think since his girlfriend supposedly loves fashion so much, she'd tell him to, you know, calm down with the fucking patterns!!!

Erica Merica
Learner
Learner

Post by Erica Merica » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:50 am

I think the black looks nice but her natural blonde suits her WAY better than the bleach blonde. The bleach blonde looked good on the 25 or 26 year old bunny that actually wore makeup, and her nice/quirky outfits. But the 32 year old bunny who wears her hair in a tangled mess, and wears nothing but shorts and that desert storm top looks AWFUL with that shade of blonde! She should have cut it (it looks much better) and maybe added black if she wanted but I can’t believe she did bleach blonde! It does age her so bad!

If she LOOKED the age she dresses (when she’s not in shorts and a desert storm top) it wouldn’t be so sad, but she looks her age! And after the bleach blonde she is looking about 37!

Bunny if you read this, seriously girlfriend, get guy to make the blonde your natural color, because your hair looks JACKED!

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:00 pm

toothette wrote:

Yep, something tells me Bunny doesn't behave like this in front of high-end sales people at the Houston Galleria. The fact that she's treating the employee at Walmart like a nuisance says a lot about her.

toothette
Debater
Debater

Post by toothette » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Hexmaniaaac wrote:
toothette wrote:

Sorry, but I don't feel this has anything to do with race. She is just immature and inconsiderate to anyone but herself. Pretty sure she would have been just as rude and obnoxious if the employee were white

oh i don’t doubt it, it was just something i noticed. it was like the worker was invisible to her and i think it’s important to be mindful of how race can play into everyday interactions especially when people of color aren’t treated with common courtesy. she probably has no self awareness regarding this and i think she’s usually extra shitty in wal-mart (never forget the back to school shopping video). i think she’s more overtly classist than anything but prejudices do interact with each other.

trixxystarr
Talker
Talker

Post by trixxystarr » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:11 pm

JFC That vlog is the most self centered rude thing I have seen in ages. She's what? 33 this is how drunken college students act and even they wouldn't shove past a human being like that... I won't be buying the whole tired thing, she's just a brat, if you're THAT tired you don't go buy candy, you go to bed.stfu Bunny.

Her hair is a wreck, who does colors like that anymore, and that cut?!?; She looks like a mom in 1983.

Dogman is so done, he's definitely staying for the $$ at this point.

The comment section is hilarious, people calling her out, and her minions making half assed excuses for her..

Her talking about baseball made this true baseball fan so pissed, like okay sure Bun name two guys on that team, any two and I'll buy it,otherwise geez bandwagon much?

I see her using this as an excuses to stop Vlogmas, we knew she'd never make it anyway, and now she can play victim (again)

Hexmaniaaac
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hexmaniaaac » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:13 pm

toothette wrote:
Hexmaniaaac wrote:
toothette wrote:

oh i don’t doubt it, it was just something i noticed. it was like the worker was invisible to her and i think it’s important to be mindful of how race can play into everyday interactions especially when people of color aren’t treated with common courtesy. she probably has no self awareness regarding this and i think she’s usually extra shitty in wal-mart (never forget the back to school shopping video). i think she’s more overtly classist than anything but prejudices do interact with each other.
Yeah I mean you're probably right. I immediately noticed how awful she acted. She could have at least said excuse me or something. Like damn, I would have felt rude af if I acted the way she did around an employee.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Any video where she's at a store with her friends is just...yuck. I'm 10 years younger than her, but my friends and I never act like complete idiots like they do. Sure, we joke around and have fun, but we don't blatantly ignore the workers for something as stupid as "STRAWBERRY NUUUUUUUUUTTTTT!!!" :roll:

I really hope more people start calling her out the comment section. I know that her fanbase is mostly children, but I can believe that anyone would think that a grown ass woman like Bunny is acting her age.

I also hope more people start calling out her bullshit over that stupid $950 box. There is absolutely no way that I believe she dropped $950 on a mystery box, especially since someone pointed out on Twitter that the listing doesn't show up in the "Sold items" search. Anyone who actually knows how to use eBay can see through her crap. Her little hoard of followers cry about how poor widdle Bun Bun was scammed out of almost a grand, completely ignoring the fact that she probably makes more than that daily lol.

Snowknight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Snowknight » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:52 pm

She whispered" I'm sorry so sorry" before she went past the employee. So she didn't act like he didn't exist but I wouldn't of gotten right behind someone tho like that it'd still be rude. Waiting til he was done or just saying what you need real fast so he could hand it to her would have been better.
Last edited by Snowknight on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:53 pm

New thread?

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Snowknight wrote:She whispered" I'm sorry so sorry" before she went past the employee. So she didn't act like he didn't exist but I wouldn't of gotten right behind someone tho like that it'd still be rude. Waiting til he was done or just saying what you need real fast so he could hand it to her would have been better.
Exactly! She didn’t sound genuine at all and she didn’t try to be accommodating at all, as evidenced by the fact that she started acting crazy when she was still in his space. She knew she was being rude but she probably thought it’d come off as cute.

Btw, been meaning to ask—how did y’all know what jacket she was wearing? Lol amazed at your skills.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Grav3yardgirl Pt. 18

Post by Teddiursa » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
Btw, been meaning to ask—how did y’all know what jacket she was wearing? Lol amazed at your skills.

Haha, it had the same gold bugs as the Gucci backpack Dogman gave her...it's part of their Alchemist collection. So crazy to think she drops thousands on each piece only for her to style it with ratty shorts that look like Dogman's boxer-briefs! Image
Last edited by Teddiursa on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:44 pm

You guys guessed both the "whining" about the mean comments,videos with friends and her wanting the 2011\12 vibe back. The whole time before the ramble she was trying to steal the spotlight from Guy.I guess she's not used to being critiqued [bitter much?] and not the center of attention.It took one "bad" video to make her rant like an offended child for I don't know how many minutes. After addressing the 400$ tamagochi thing,I'm sure she reads here.
Last edited by Silver soul on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

kot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kot » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:46 pm

I just checked her new video, the one where Guy cuts Dogman's hair. Here's a lovely screenshot for anyone wondering how the tooth is doing. It honestly looks like one of those fake teeth sets that you can buy at costume stores at this point. I don't even remember what her excuse for not dealing with it is anymore but holy heck.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Return to “grav3yardgirl”