Grav3yardgirl Pt. 17

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 17

Post by Tryeentoohard »

If she had been seeing a therpist for any amount of time in the past hears or even at the present time, she would not being doing half of the things she does. Therapists help you work through your issues and tendencies. (the hair dryer thing, for instance) not encouraging you to continue them.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That room was so freaking messy. I can see a little bit of clutter, but shit all over the floor like that? Such a pity that she got a brand new house and is just throwing shit everywhere.

gakawak
Informer
Informer

Post by gakawak »

Tryeentoohard wrote:If she had been seeing a therpist for any amount of time in the past hears or even at the present time, she would not being doing half of the things she does. Therapists help you work through your issues and tendencies. (the hair dryer thing, for instance) not encouraging you to continue them.
The hairdryer thing is a pretty dangerous habit that I would hope that some therapy would help fix. I honestly don't think she has pursued any type of long term therapy or medical assistance for these issues of hers. She's probably even self-diagnosed.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

gakawak wrote:
Tryeentoohard wrote:If she had been seeing a therpist for any amount of time in the past hears or even at the present time, she would not being doing half of the things she does. Therapists help you work through your issues and tendencies. (the hair dryer thing, for instance) not encouraging you to continue them.
The hairdryer thing is a pretty dangerous habit that I would hope that some therapy would help fix. I honestly don't think she has pursued any type of long term therapy or medical assistance for these issues of hers. She's probably even self-diagnosed.
She spoke to her doctor about her mental issues, which she's addressed before. She hasn't self dx'd, or at least said she got diagnosed from her doctor, and she's spoken about medication with her doctor and decided she doesn't want to medicate herself, which her decision. Not trying to be an ass, just putting it out there.

It's really hard to judge whether or not she is or isn't seeing a therapist for her issues, because a therapist can only do so much and can't monitor what she does 24/7. She may not listen to them or cooperate, especially if it's a habit she's done for a long time (i.e the hair dryer).
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

DKbababa
Talker
Talker

Post by DKbababa »

In the cleaning video Bunny said that on a regular basis she's not acting in Target etc. like in her follow me around videos. But you guys. it's not like she is a different person when she's recording, it's her being the best version of herself. If this is her best I don't want to know her worst :rofl:
JFC, she doesn't even know how hairbands work. How dense is she? :roll:

nalagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by nalagirl »

DKbababa wrote:In the cleaning video Bunny said that on a regular basis she's not acting in Target etc. like in her follow me around videos. But you guys. it's not like she is a different person when she's recording, it's her being the best version of herself. If this is her best I don't want to know her worst :rofl:
JFC, she doesn't even know how hairbands work. How dense is she? :roll:
I mean I get what she’s saying...it’s like if you’re going to the store with your best friend and you’re in a good mood you’ll generally be a little more loud/hyper than if you’re just walking into the store by yourself to grab something... doesn’t necessarily mean you’re acting like a different person. She just takes it a little overboard though.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

From what we've seen of her in other people's videos, she always seems totally different. That video her friend posted around her birthday (not Sidney, the other girl whose name I can never remember) when they went out to eat and it was like Bunny was ignoring them the whole time? I imagine how that's how she really is most of the time.

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

omg! that super annoying girl chewing gum and giggle breathing into the camera mike!! arrgh i had to turn off the sound. i must say though that bunny looked beautiful in that black floaty outfit and glammed up.

nalagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by nalagirl »

kohlehydrat wrote:omg! that super annoying girl chewing gum and giggle breathing into the camera mike!! arrgh i had to turn off the sound. i must say though that bunny looked beautiful in that black floaty outfit and glammed up.
Even in the second half of the video I thought she looked way better than she normally does...did she do something different with her makeup this time???

badluckbeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by badluckbeauty »

i thought she was really annoying in this video it didn't feel right any guesses as to what her project is?

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I lasted 3 minutes into that video and had to turn it off. her friends are even more annoying than she is!
That Girl!

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

idk her hair/make up was fine...but I didn't like that dress. I hate that weird baby doll cut on adult women...it looks so wrong on anyone but a toddler.

nalagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by nalagirl »

Hamil wrote:idk her hair/make up was fine...but I didn't like that dress. I hate that weird baby doll cut on adult women...it looks so wrong on anyone but a toddler.
That wasn’t even the cut of the dress it was a maxi dress that she hiked up, it looked really odd around her chest it was all bundled up because of that...you can’t really tell because her hair covered it most of the time but I think she should have just worn it how it was suppose to be worn

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

and that lurching about in the giant shoes on that boardwalk. the picture of grace! :rofl:
That Girl!

mrsoscarwilde
Talker
Talker

Post by mrsoscarwilde »

I saw a couple people mention it in her comments on Vlogoween Day 5 but they didn't seem to get answers - does anyone know if Boris is still around?

Just when she showed off that God awful, over priced, leopard fur bag she mentioned something about it being impossible for there to be a small furry animal by her feet. He was only what 3 or 4 years old? So I'm kinda thinking he didn't kick the bucket yet.

Agree with everyone on Sydney. I understand she's a lot younger than Bunny but my lord, what a god awful, bratty womanchild. Homegirl needs to grow up.

Also pet peeve: anyone else notice when Bunny was talking about having her second PSL of the day she said "expresso" instead of "espresso"?? I know it's not a big deal at all but it's one of those things that just gets right on my nerves.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

WHY can't bunny speak like a normal human being.
Her whole pumpkin spice loulou is so annoying. And she literally stalks her local Starbucks like they must hate her.
Sydney is even more annoying than bunny and that is saying something

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

The video was really annoying but she did look super pretty. I think she probably had professional hair and makeup because her eyeshadow looked a little too well-blended and her skin extra smooth. If she did do her makeup herself, I'm impressed with her skills for the first time in five years lol. Maybe she just shouldn't mess with the crazy palettes.

noche892
Debater
Debater

Post by noche892 »

I wasn't a fan of that black dress, I thought it was hideous. Something about the bottom part looks way off or too high and it looks like two parts. It also makes her look pregnant from the side. Not flattering. At least her hair and makeup looked good.

If all she drinks is coffee and her dang tea, why is she shocked her body feels like it's crashing. Jesus, drink some water or fresh juice. Hell, make a smoothie.

ACarATorchAJess
Learner
Learner

Post by ACarATorchAJess »

I was just at the park she was at yesterday
Who was that girl she was with? She's Hella annoying.. Yikes. Also she seems a lot younger.. Why is she hanging out with her? I literally just skipped through the video so sorry if these things were addressed already lol

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

noche892 wrote:I wasn't a fan of that black dress, I thought it was hideous. Something about the bottom part looks way off or too high and it looks like two parts. It also makes her look pregnant from the side. Not flattering. At least her hair and makeup looked good.

If all she drinks is coffee and her dang tea, why is she shocked her body feels like it's crashing. Jesus, drink some water or fresh juice. Hell, make a smoothie.
She said it was actually a maxi dress, she just hiked it way the hell up for some reason - Still a weird looking dress, but I think it would have looked a little better if she had just left it alone.

It bothers me how she has to have her little entourage with her. Like she had Dogman holding her purse and her friend holding her phone, it just irks me :rofl:

Return to “grav3yardgirl”