Grav3yardgirl Part 15 - Hoardqu33n

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Grav3yardgirl Part 15 - Hoardqu33n

Post by LiddlePallid »

I thought I'd post this here:
[youtube][/youtube]
I've watched this girl for a while and know she's been friends with Bunny for a long time. It was just weird to me that she didn't really vlog with her because on her Instagram it looked like they were in the same hotel room in their pajamas. Almost like "uh oh better not show people the real Bunny!"

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

Wouldn't it just be so radical if Bunny ate well and exercised and managed her mental health so that she could OMG be organised and more productive with her life? Man, that would be a head trip. But nah, she'll just stay up until some ungodly hour in the morning, sleep in until after noon, not shower, eat shit, drink eleventy gallons of sugar-laden tea she has to buy from Starbucks and film shitty videos. Awesome. :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

liarliar
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by liarliar »

venushalley wrote:So she was able to go Black friday shopping despite her anxiety? It seems something that would be anxiety inducing even for normal people... but I guess when she gets hand on a hoard, anxiety takes the backseat.
Bunny, much like my acquaintance who introduced me to her, has what I like to call "convenient anxiety". Which is to say that ninety percent of her problems are purely for attention. When it's convenient to have them, she has them. When it's inconvenient, they in no way effect her.
She's scared to fly when she doesn't want to have to go on a trip. Physical injury to skip out on a day trip. Anxiety when she doesn't feel like going out. There are dozens of these bullshit stories. But when she feels like doing something they magically become a non-issue.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”