Grav3yardgirl Part 14 - Junkyardgirl

starfire
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Grav3yardgirl Part 14 - Junkyardgirl

Post by starfire »

Hi ladies (and gentlemen), new thread, start posting! Remember to include screenshots! :tu: :love2:

meh_heh
Learner
Learner

Re: Grav3yardgirl Part 14 - Junkyardgirl

Post by meh_heh »

starfire wrote:Hi ladies (and gentlemen), new thread, start posting! Remember to include screenshots! :tu: :love2:
Sorry, I'm new to posting. Screenshots of what exactly?

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

meh_heh wrote:
starfire wrote:Hi ladies (and gentlemen), new thread, start posting! Remember to include screenshots! :tu: :love2:
Of any posts or photos that you link incase they get deleted so the thread will make sense even if Bunny deletes stuff :mmhmm:

meh_heh
Learner
Learner

Post by meh_heh »

starfire wrote:
meh_heh wrote:
Of any posts or photos that you link incase they get deleted so the thread will make sense even if Bunny deletes stuff :mmhmm:
Ohh, gotcha.

lilrayo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilrayo »

Hi everyone, very long time lurker here!
At about the one minute mark in her new video she says one of her minions bought her a knife as a gift?! If I was her I would be really concerned about the kind of content I was putting out if young children were buying me knives! (I'm assuming it was a young fan since she was given the gift at her meet and greet)
Not even gonna comment on her eye makeup... yikes :?

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

lilrayo wrote:At about the one minute mark in her new video she says one of her minions bought her a knife as a gift?! If I was her I would be really concerned about the kind of content I was putting out if young children were buying me knives! (I'm assuming it was a young fan since she was given the gift at her meet and greet)
I was going to mention that. All I could think when she was talking about that was "what in the world...?". I imagine it was at her Beautycon meet and greet, in which case, was there no security or anything?

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

[Sugar] wrote:
lilrayo wrote:At about the one minute mark in her new video she says one of her minions bought her a knife as a gift?! If I was her I would be really concerned about the kind of content I was putting out if young children were buying me knives! (I'm assuming it was a young fan since she was given the gift at her meet and greet)
I was going to mention that. All I could think when she was talking about that was "what in the world...?". I imagine it was at her Beautycon meet and greet, in which case, was there no security or anything?
That's literally terrifying omg why would you idolise someone who makes youtube videos and be like 'you know what they really need? a knife!' like by that logic, Bunny's fans are just as twisted as she is.. Like girl what :?

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

starfire wrote:
[Sugar] wrote:
That's literally terrifying omg why would you idolise someone who makes youtube videos and be like 'you know what they really need? a knife!' like by that logic, Bunny's fans are just as twisted as she is.. Like girl what :?
Given the sort of stuff Bunny encourages, or at least normalises, I'm not surprised, to be honest. It's probably one of the more normal things she's received, I wonder how many hair dryers people gave her.

And I suppose it's one way her fans can make sure she actually opens what they get her, instead of having it sit in her mountain of 'swamp mail' to open.

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

[Sugar] wrote: Given the sort of stuff Bunny encourages, or at least normalises, I'm not surprised, to be honest. It's probably one of the more normal things she's received, I wonder how many hair dryers people gave her.

And I suppose it's one way her fans can make sure she actually opens what they get her, instead of having it sit in her mountain of 'swamp mail' to open.
Its just really strange given her channel being so family oriented and designed for really young people so lately.. Like what would possibly inspire someone to randomly gift her a knife?! I totally agree about the mountains and mountains of swamp mail she gets, its honestly just beyond fucked up that her PO box is still open, she needs to close it! She isn't able to even open or reply to any of the mail, its a waste of money and time on the fan's behalf and IMO not fair to the little girl's who put so much effort into making stuff for her that she doesn't even acknowledge (which she can't help, I get, like the volume of it and the time she has to answer it, but just the fact that she's encouraging it and getting people's hopes up by leaving it open).
Last edited by starfire on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

starfire wrote:Like what would possibly inspire someone to randomly gift her a knife?!
When she did open swamp mail, opening it with a large knife was her 'thing'. This video even has her holding the knife up in the thumbnail
[youtube][/youtube]

It's not that random in context, but I can see why you'd be confused though. It's been 7 months since she did a swamp mail video and if you were a newer viewer then it'd make no sense.

lilrayo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilrayo »

starfire wrote:
Its just really strange given her channel being so family oriented and designed for really young people so lately.. Like what would possibly inspire someone to randomly gift her a knife?!
Agreed. Her channel has this weird juxtaposition of being really censored i.e. her choosing not to swear anymore and then her opening packages with huge knives - something quite dangerous no matter what age you are. It's the same with her taste in films and books, I think she holds back on talking about something she clearly loves because she knows it's inappropriate for her target audience.

redkoala
Learner
Learner

Post by redkoala »

justausername wrote:do make up artists double dip make up brushes? meaning, touching the lid/lip/face, and then taking the brush back to the product? because ive seen bunny model and get her makeup done to do jobs.

if they do double dip, then theres no reason for her to freak out about store samples.
With powders, yes, but not with any liquid or cream products. You scrape the product out of the container it is in using a metal spatula and then place it on a metal palette. Then you dip the brush and can go back and forth from the face to the palette.

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

<3 following <3
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

justausername
Informer
Informer

Post by justausername »

redkoala wrote:s, but not with any liquid or cream products. You scrape the product out of the container it is in using a metal spatula and then place it on a met
oh cool, i didnt know it was done that way! thanks for clarifying. :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Someone brought up in the last thread how she keeps saying "whelp" instead of welt LOL I had to laugh, seeing as how Bunny has a a fucking ENGLISH degree :rofl:

noche892
Debater
Debater

Post by noche892 »

I thought I was hearing things when she said whelp when she means to say welt. This idiot...but she says things like frapalooo and noop noops so we should not be surprised. I feel like it's a damn challenge every day for her to act like a damn woman and not a child.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

LiddlePallid wrote:Someone brought up in the last thread how she keeps saying "whelp" instead of welt LOL I had to laugh, seeing as how Bunny has a a fucking ENGLISH degree :rofl:
I think this is just a Southern/Texan dialect thing. I'm also from the South and I've noticed people tend to pronounce it more like "whelp". I think it's just a ~country~ thing like dropping your Gs. I think a lot of her weird pronunciations are just her Southern-ness coming out. Like the peculiar way she pronounces "mauve". I think that's also a Southern thing. LMAO we are a strange people. ;) Also, I find it odd Bunny never dropped her accent completely. In fact, she's really country at times. I would figure she'd be the pretentious type who would work hard to get rid of their accent because it's not ~cool~. I grew out of mine from going to school and living out of state. Even her BFF Leighann doesn't have one, despite also growing up in Texas and being more of a ~typical Texas girl~. But I figured Bunny would be one to drop it when she was in high school because she wanted to sound "smarter". Although, it IS the one vaguely charming thing about Bunny for me. Hearing a bit of a twang in somebody's voice is a nice homey feeling.

ANYWAY, back to the knife discussion. I always thought it was so stupid she basically encouraged her young audience to play with HUGE knives. She's fucking 30 and carelessly handling a totally unnecessary giant butcher knife to open mail. And she's actually acting like she's ~cool~ for wielding a giant knife for funsies. What an actual dunce.

justausername
Informer
Informer

Post by justausername »

cheesecake134 wrote:
ANYWAY, back to the knife discussion. I always thought it was so stupid she basically encouraged her young audience to play with HUGE knives. She's fucking 30 and carelessly handling a totally unnecessary giant butcher knife to open mail. And she's actually acting like she's ~cool~ for wielding a giant knife for funsies. What an actual dunce.
i understand why the fan gave her the knife, but it still disturbed me that she was excited to receive a knife from someone. i would be terrified.

also, why cant be open packages with a regular utensil knife? the ones that are sold with forks and spoons, and arent very sharp? i use those to open my ups packages, i havent had any issues. it makes so sense that using a butcher knife. but bunny needs to be unique and doing everything her own way.

ilovemydeadgayson
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovemydeadgayson »

When I read it was a knife, I was thinking it was a pocket knife. Was about to say that I don't know about the rest of the country but down here in the south, it's not that unusual cause hunting/pocket knives tend to be a staple for a lot of people - men, women, and kids.

But then I saw it was a legit kitchen knife. Oh....

meh_heh
Learner
Learner

Post by meh_heh »

Okay. I finally watched...skimmed through... her latest videos and I jUst want to know what kind Of germaphobe is just cool with wearing someone else's shoes and leaving on the old chewed up laces? Actually a lot of her thrifting, and "collections" contradict the whole germaphobe claim. Also, the purse full of half eaten food and candy? And it was all complete junk. Oh but she didn't "have time" to eat anything but a marshmallow bar. Hello, you mean to tell me that Starbucks you had time to go to was in the middle of no where with no other means of sustenance available for miles? No.
The only item that was halfway better for you was the -unopened- crackers. It was the only thing not pure sugar.
Her diet is shit, she needs to drink water. And shes teaching these kids it's super unique and cool to not take care of yourself. Even if you dont want children, don't go ruining other people's.

"Bunny" is one of those people that is skinny fat. Like she's thin on the outside, but her insides are probably in terrible shape. Why does she think its ok. Maybe in her brain she's going to live forever. No need to make better choices.

She reminds me of a crazy bag lady trying on clothes in the thrift store. She could carry herself so much better. Also, get a dressing room and try shit on properly, damn.
She literally just bought a bunch of things to "alter" and honestly I don't see it happening.

The whole knife thing is ridiculous. Who needs a knife like that to open mail? Some kid is going to get seriously hurt trying to be cool like bunny.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”