Post by hjtdeg »

It's all business.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

Post by LiddlePallid »

Gaige wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:A few years ago in a now-deleted video she SAID she slept with the damn thing and mentioned the My Strange Addiction episode then too! lol who is she kidding? I think she forgets that some of us have followed her since the beginning. Deleting videos doesn't mean we automatically forget them, bun bun. Just like when you were obsessed with Gaga and used to dress like her - but oh no, better get rid of those videos because that would be too mainstream of you to be posting now! You have to remain ~weird~ and ~unique~ with your preteen following!
Did anyone manage to save those Lady Gaga videos/pics? I've heard a lot about it on her threads on here but it was before I started following her. I'm curious!
I wish I had saved them! I distinctly remember one where she won a radio contest or something and was dressed as Lady Gaga outside one of her shows taking pictures with people. I liked her back then, so I didn't think she would turn into what she is now and delete all this old stuff. I know there's still pics of her floating around dressed as Lady Gaga, though - when she was into her fashion and sewing creations she used to make costumes. That was when she was creative Bunny. Now she's just lazy "I'll throw up a video of me unwrapping toys and get a million views from it" Bunny.

justausername
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by justausername »

Chummeh wrote:I don't get how she can be making her new video thumbnails as close as she can get to an excited horse being offered a sugar lump, yet still use a picture from like 2012 as her channel pic.
how funny, i was about to make a comment about her channel pic. what does that picture have to do with her current channel? its a model photo of her, showing off her boobs. nothing wrong with being sexy, but that userpic has nothing to do with her character. shes a silly character for kids. i dont think she models anymore, or does much fashion things.

Alpha5
Learner
Learner

Post by Alpha5 »

When it comes to Bunny and these collectibles, I think it's simply a matter of what she collects that is annoying. I and many people I know collect figures and other collectibles, but it's stuff that is intended for an adult fanbase. LEGO, Power Rangers, Barbie, Disney, and other multi-generational brands create high quality collectibles targeting for adults, yet Bunny chooses to collect miniatures created strictly for kids.

Ultimately, I find it odd that brands would want to link to her, as she is so fickle when it comes to what she likes.

schadenfreude
Informer
Informer

Post by schadenfreude »

Alpha5 wrote:When it comes to Bunny and these collectibles, I think it's simply a matter of what she collects that is annoying. I and many people I know collect figures and other collectibles, but it's stuff that is intended for an adult fanbase. LEGO, Power Rangers, Barbie, Disney, and other multi-generational brands create high quality collectibles targeting for adults, yet Bunny chooses to collect miniatures created strictly for kids.

Ultimately, I find it odd that brands would want to link to her, as she is so fickle when it comes to what she likes.
This is my issue too. I'm fine with unboxing stuff like vinyl toys, because I'm personally into that stuff. But come on, Shopkins? They're for kiddies and crap quality. Not to mention ugly, IMO.

Post by Guest »

Im pretty sure at one point bunny said she slept with her hair dryer on and then was talking about getting a space heater, but in her new video she said she never did that.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Truffalump wrote:Im pretty sure at one point bunny said she slept with her hair dryer on and then was talking about getting a space heater, but in her new video she said she never did that.
Glad I'm not the only one who remembers her saying that. It was after that episode of My Strange Addiction aired, and she was talking about it like it was no big deal that she does that lol. WHY OH WHY did I not save all of these old videos of hers?!!

justausername
Informer
Informer

Post by justausername »

when she was talking about the hair drier addiction, she mentioned dogman turns it off, because she turns it on during movies... she said it didnt bother her, but it was obvious it does. maybe im just sensitive but i would go crazy with someone forcing me to listen to a blowdrier 14 hours a day. i cant even stand the sound of vacuuming and that doesnt take long.

fullmetalalchemist
Learner
Learner

Post by fullmetalalchemist »

I kept saying during her video "what the fuck am I watching?" And then the people in the comments are like "OMG! I'm addicted to my hair dryer too!" and "I LOVE YOU BUNNY!!" It's like she's fucking glamorizing having serious psychological issues and people think it's neat. FFS. :roll:

Keep calm and have a THORGY.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Wait, so she doesn't mention sleeping with the hairdryer in the video?! When I saw the video I figured that's what it was about! (I obviously haven't watched it yet..)

justausername
Informer
Informer

Post by justausername »

stars&rockets08 wrote:Wait, so she doesn't mention sleeping with the hairdryer in the video?! When I saw the video I figured that's what it was about! (I obviously haven't watched it yet..)
she said shes NEVER slept with the blow drier on. she said it more than once. =/

HeyRedHey
Learner
Learner

Post by HeyRedHey »

I'm a little late, but I just watched the soda challenge video. Why do the girls look like they hate each other? And all the comments about friendship seemed so...patronizing? Bunny looked irritated the whole time and it just felt like they were forced to make a video with each other.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Induldged, over spoiled, emotionally stunted woman-child. She needs help.
That Girl!

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Truffalump wrote:Im pretty sure at one point bunny said she slept with her hair dryer on and then was talking about getting a space heater, but in her new video she said she never did that.
Glad I'm not the only one who remembers her saying that. It was after that episode of My Strange Addiction aired, and she was talking about it like it was no big deal that she does that lol. WHY OH WHY did I not save all of these old videos of hers?!!
Add another tally - I remember her saying that too. She definitely said she slept with her hair dryer - and all I could think was how dangerous that is. You could burn yourself and/or start a fire. I can't believe she's denying that now. Well, I can believe she's saying it, it's just a blatant lie. :roll: :FU:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she's practically encouraging her fans to do it too. What a loon.
That Girl!

Neon-Princess
Talker
Talker

Post by Neon-Princess »

Pretty sure she mentioned in her "what I got for Christmas" one year that her parents got her a portable heater because she slept with the hair dryer and they were worried about a fire. I'm pretty sure it's still up. I think it was 2012.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

nuttychloe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nuttychloe »

when she does stuff like this I feel like she dosnt take care of herself like she seems to be acting increasingly childish and is almost unrecognizable from when I started watching her videos years before

ahsas94
Lurker
Lurker

General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

Post by ahsas94 »

ImageImage

Leighann looks gorgeous in these photos and look at Bunny............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

Neon-Princess wrote:Pretty sure she mentioned in her "what I got for Christmas" one year that her parents got her a portable heater because she slept with the hair dryer and they were worried about a fire. I'm pretty sure it's still up. I think it was 2012.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Wow, I am seriously impressed with your memory!!! :tu: I found that video!

Here's the whole thing:

[youtube][/youtube]

Or, if you want to spare yourself 11 minutes of drivel, just start at about 11:30 - that's when she pulls out the heater, and says they got it for her to save her life from her hair dryer. Why lie about it now? :roll: She's weird, and clearly as big of a liar as all the other YTers. :roll: :roll: :FU:

I'm thinking there is another video somewhere in which she talks even more about how addicted she was to her hair dryer... maybe it's from the same time frame. I'll have a look around and see what I can find.
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

Shellycakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellycakes »

Just a lurker here who finally decided to jump in and make an account.. Anyone else notice the new car she finally has in her latest vlog? Amazed she finally got rid of that other disgusting vehicle :P

Return to “grav3yardgirl”