plantsandstuff
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: HoeHoe Mongeau: 20 Going On 12 | Part 14

Post by plantsandstuff »

steph88x wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:18 pm
tana promotes so much drug use and drinking. i dont know how MTV is gonna get away with showing that, i guess thats why its going to be on youtube and not actual tv? i cant see this going too far but she'll still get her coin unfortunately.

maybe she was forced to end her relationship with brad so she can slut it up with boys for the show and have "boy problems" to seem more "relatable" :roll:

I was thinking something like that. I doubt she could do a show like this in a relationship.
1) they probably want someone who's single and flirty and trying to "find herself' and have "experiences"
2) no one wanted to see her baby talk brad while commenting on his dick and begging for the slightest amount of attention.

ermar226
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by ermar226 »

Did anyone see her instastory where she says that Fashion Nova paid her 6 figures to post outfits on IG? But pleaseee don't like those posts less because she's being soo honest and doesn't want her engagement to drop :roll:

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

ballys404 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:03 am
The one thing i can't fault tana for is that she REALLY puts people she cares about on, she has totally hooked up all of her close friends from vegas to come with her on this journey, allowed them to not live average lives and shared her platform and helped jump start their own social media careers, she's probably the most selfish but the most selfless to the people she REALLY cares about.
Completely agree. At the end of the day, despite her many scandals and suspicious behavior, Tana does act kindly towards the ones she considers friends and does genuinely seem to care for the wellbeing of those whom she considers close to her. She did essentially make the 'careers' of everyone around her (with a few exceptions) and it is kind of refreshing to see someone who genuinely does not only mess with people with more subscribers and views than you do, albeit if only with your friends.
I'm a professional bitch

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

rva1 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:28 pm
Why are Tana's teeth grey?? The whole first like minute and a half of her jake video when she's like up in the camera her teeth look disgusting and rotten at the top.
I feel like she thinks she doesn't need to brush them anymore because she got veneers lmao

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

She is super good to her friends. Her parents are obviously shitty and I think she’s tried to create her own little family.

She seems like she has issues being alone. A lot of times when she’s filming videos, she’ll start talking to someone off camera. It’s like she’s never alone.

Tana is so annoying and shitty sometimes but I have soft spot for her. She just seems damaged I guess? I want her to do good because I think she has some redeeming qualities and she’s naturally funny.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

DramaticBateman wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:58 pm
She is super good to her friends. Her parents are obviously shitty and I think she’s tried to create her own little family.

She seems like she has issues being alone. A lot of times when she’s filming videos, she’ll start talking to someone off camera. It’s like she’s never alone.

Tana is so annoying and shitty sometimes but I have soft spot for her. She just seems damaged I guess? I want her to do good because I think she has some redeeming qualities and she’s naturally funny.
I agree, I've been gravitating towards her more and more this year. I think the MTV show will be utter trash but I'll watch anyways

seacuddle
Debater
Debater

Post by seacuddle »

Jake is acting really effeminate in Tana's video and it's honestly kinda cute. his "yaasss bitch" and "love that" :rofl: i see them as good friends more than anything.

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

Sure she’s good to her friends but she’s also entirely dependent on them. She’s always had them living with her because she can’t handle being alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaj63 »

She posted something on Instagram about how the show would have something about cheating exes (but only the rapper ones) or something like that. Assume she's referring to lil xan😂so he gets a pass because he's a rapper.
I will admit she is very good to those close to her but it does her no favours. Somer was her last somewhat normal relationship since they got together before she blew up but after that it's just been disaster after disaster, she meets people and after one day claims they are the love of her life spends every second with them then after a few months it ends in a disaster because she never gets to know anyone properly just makes them the love of her life after 1 date or 1 time hooking up. She has MAJOR attachment issues. How many "loves of her live" has she had now, mac Miller, Bella, hunter, lil xan, Brad, Jay? I hope for her sake she finally meets a guy (we all know she's straight deep down) dates him normally for a while then eventually makes him her boyfriend and doesent immedietly move him in and hand him £10000.
I bet they will amp up the drama for the show though and probabaly have her hooking up with Bella Thorne again and some new soundcloud rapper, so she can talk about her polyamory and it can be like one of those trashy 2000's reality dating show revivals . A shot at love I think.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Fuck...

7CC16B40-700E-4D31-93A6-BF42CE22CA19.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Ew. She looks like she's been chewing tobacco.

It annoys me so much because I want veneers (hopefully better ones than Tana's) and I would treat them like my non-existent children. I don't think she paid for them, but those teeth would cost $10,000+. She can't even bother to brush them.

Post by Guest »

Do we have a thread name yet?

Someone decide and start a new one!

NLB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NLB »

Tana Hoegeau: Grey Teeth or Grey Goose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baddestbeech
Informer
Informer

Post by baddestbeech »

There are some name suggestions on the last page or two, plus NLB's on this one to choose from

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

new thread because i didn't want to wait anymore, haha

here it is: viewtopic.php?f=559&t=36042

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

DramaticBateman wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:58 pm

I think that this is the reason why, despite the many scandals. fights, and messy situations she's gotten into over the years, she still has such a large audience and stans. She is pretty funny and when she isn't acting like someone she's not for her friends, is kind of relatable in a weird way. She's pretty different from a lot of other girls on YT in many ways and despite everything, I still like to watch some of her videos and don't want her to fail.
I'm a professional bitch

Return to “Tana Mongeau”