TanaCON Artist Presents: Scamacon | Part 11

Jondecay
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TanaCON Artist Presents: Scamacon | Part 11

Post by Jondecay »

Co2019lmk wrote:I’m not sure if someone has posted about this yet, I’m still catching up on everything myself but Chandler Alexis, who went as a guest of one of the featured creators, posted a video about Tanacon. I don’t really like everything she has to say but she mentions three things that are pretty interesting to me. Hopefully I added the URL correctly, this is my first post lol:
https://youtu.be/hl4ukfFM1Fc

-around 2:54 she mentions the Guest Access Registration list, which was the way guests of featured creators were able to get in. Chandler mentions that she could’ve added as many people as she wanted to the guest list just be having access to the link.

-around 5:10 Chandler mentions that in the guest check-in area, Tana put out makeup palettes and gift bags for the featured creators and their guests to take that she said were “really nice.” I understand having extra goodies for the creators but that’s another slap in the face for the people who were promised more than a sticker and a condom in their gift bags

-around 23:41 she mentions that a meet and greet actually did take place on what was supposed to be Day 2 of Tanacon, which is very interesting. No one else seems to have mentioned this yet so I’m not sure how true it is
That was the takeaway I got from Shane's second video on Tanacon; she could have had any big cosmetic brand or brands provide PR for her VIP bags. Hell, I'm sure if she asked Jeffree Star he would have sent at least SOMETHING, maybe lipsticks or lipglosses that he has overstock of or is retiring. Better yet, ask the guru community for PR junk that they don't want! Take someone like Tati for instance - she often shows how much PR she receives monthly, and what she uses for giveaways. With effort, Tana could have easily gotten influencers to donate high end merchandise for the gift bags, stuff they don't want, can't use, have too much of, etc. I'm not sure the legalities of using, say, Tarte items in giftbags if they haven't explicitly provided it themselves, but I'm certain there are ways around that, if she had reached out to the companies individually and explained how the items were sourced. Laziness.

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

[H] wrote:Scama Mongeau: Say... Lawsuit!
scamming profusely mongeau: sayyyyy LAWSUIT!

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Tom is all of us.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kayjaykay
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kayjaykay »

Anyone else waiting for part 3? This is truly taking forever for something that was filmed in one day.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Co2019lmk wrote:I’m not sure if someone has posted about this yet, I’m still catching up on everything myself but Chandler Alexis, who went as a guest of one of the featured creators, posted a video about Tanacon. I don’t really like everything she has to say but she mentions three things that are pretty interesting to me. Hopefully I added the URL correctly, this is my first post lol:
https://youtu.be/hl4ukfFM1Fc

-around 2:54 she mentions the Guest Access Registration list, which was the way guests of featured creators were able to get in. Chandler mentions that she could’ve added as many people as she wanted to the guest list just be having access to the link.

-around 5:10 Chandler mentions that in the guest check-in area, Tana put out makeup palettes and gift bags for the featured creators and their guests to take that she said were “really nice.” I understand having extra goodies for the creators but that’s another slap in the face for the people who were promised more than a sticker and a condom in their gift bags

-around 23:41 she mentions that a meet and greet actually did take place on what was supposed to be Day 2 of Tanacon, which is very interesting. No one else seems to have mentioned this yet so I’m not sure how true it is
There were photos posted on twitter - possibly this thread too - of Tana with fans on Saturday. She had a private meet up with fans in that stupid “bleedycon” group chat. Which is basically just a group of some of her most vocal/loyal stans. It seems she only let them in so not everyone would be pissed off and then people could be all “you can see how much she loves her fans”. The thing is, she was doing this while Good Times was trying to get that mid day statement out that things were officially cancelled (the press conference) but Tana was ignoring everyone (so was Jordan).

It seems that Day 2 was just about making enough people happy to keep her following and have some defenders to back her up. There was a tweet posted a couple pages back about a girl who just spent another $800 on tickets to see Tana at Amplify in Australia - she flew all the way from Australia to go to Tanacon and then because it failed Tana promised the girl she could come to the tour and they’d get their nails done. Well Tana never replied to the girl so she freaked out and bought tickets anyways (even though Tana promised her) and now she’s out more cash for a Tana promise. It’s just gross how she ropes in these naive young girls.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

kayjaykay wrote:Anyone else waiting for part 3? This is truly taking forever for something that was filmed in one day.
He said it would come out on Monday

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

So fucking manipulative, and of course people are eating this shit up. Jesus christ.

Post by Guest »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

So fucking manipulative, and of course people are eating this shit up. Jesus christ.
This makes me so angry.. my mom is a narcissist & a master manipulator (took me up until a month ago to finally see through my mom's manipulation) Tana is JUST like my mom. It really sucks believing in someone who's whole intention of you being in their life is to gain something from you & then guilt trip you when they don't get their way or if you get upset at them they suddenly become the victim. I think I'm going to officially ignore this because Tana is making me so angry.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Negate must have been on her word of the day calendar today.

700club
Talker
Talker

Post by 700club »

lmao i can't how fake her crying is in shanes doc, she's so toxic.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:

This makes me so angry.. my mom is a narcissist & a master manipulator (took me up until a month ago to finally see through my mom's manipulation) Tana is JUST like my mom. It really sucks believing in someone who's whole intention of you being in their life is to gain something from you & guilt trip you when they don't get their way or if you get upset at them they suddenly become the victim. I think I'm going to officially ignore this because Tana is making me so angry.
That tweet alone is almost more fucked up than tanacon on its own. You do not fucking use emotional blackmail on people. That's like those people who threaten to commit suicide if you leave them. You have absolutely no right to EVER hold your life over someone's head like that.

And dude I feel you. My dad is the exact same way. I'm sorry you have to deal with that because it is absolutely draining, both physically and emotionally. I always knew my dad had issues and was manipulative, but much like you I didn't actually come to terms with it I guess nor had I been able to give it a name. I always feel like my dad only cares about me when it benefits him like when my paycheck hits the bank. I've also had him pull the suicide shit on me and I was still in middle school at the time. We got into an argument and he left and called me after half an hour ONLY to tell me that he didn't know what to do anymore, he tries so hard blahblahblah, and then he tells me he's parked by the train tracks, implying he was thinking of committing suicide that way. Back then I fell for it and bawled and begged him to not do anything and to please come home. Now i know he's just bluffing, but there's always that feeling of anxiety thinking that maybe this time they're serious. It is mostly all talk, but that talk is beyond fucked up. He's told my mom he was gonna kill her and go dump her body out in the country where no one would ever find her. We got into another argument once while driving and we got on the overpass in my town and below it there's a river, and he just started going bezerk and saying "I'll run this mother fucker off the road and kill us both" and he even swerved and scrapped the car up against the concrete barrier thing. He's one of the worst cases of narcissism and manipulation I've EVER seen. I didn't mean to ramble on, sorry but I just think it helps (at least for me) to hear others experiences and know I'm not alone. I relate to your post deeply, and I really hope you're doing okay and can find a way to cope or maybe even get professional help for both you and your mom. Sending lots of love your way. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

LiddlePallid wrote:
jizzkhalifa wrote:
moonlightttbb wrote:
pterathunder wrote:
Serendipitous wrote:I think that a LOT of you would appreciate this video:

I don’t know this girl but I love her
I remember seeing that video of her called "F YOU TANA MONGEAU" with her green hair around the time that I first started to see through Tana, before the iDubbbz thing, I think. Wish she didn't delete it, I can't remember what she said in it. I remember it being good, but she got a lot of hate from Tana fans of course..

EDIT: She was the first person to ever call Tana out, I'm pretty sure.
Myah Alana is no better than Tana. She's so pretentious it's annoying. And I think she doesn't realize a lot of people found her channel from that "F U TANA" video, but a lot still saw her audition for Tana's Trash collab channel. She was high up Tana's ass and when that didn't work to get her noticed, she turned around and started making hate videos against her. She might possibly be faker than Tana honestly.

Yeah I subscribed to her back then, and noticed she only posts videos every once in a while now. It seems like whenever a rapper dies, she's the first video that pops up in my feed singing one of their damn songs in the hopes of driving more traffic to her damn channel. I liked her at first and thought she had a good voice, now she just annoys the crap out of me lol. Why does she not have a thread on here? Should we make one?
Omg yes! Even though she's been pretty boring lately. Hopefully she gives us some entertainment soon lmfao. But yeah it seems like every rapper that dies, she suddenly becomes a huge fan of. I really like her voice too, but it kind of reminds me of how I feel about Ariana Grande. I can't deny they have talent, but their shitty diva attitudes are just so off putting. Almost feels like talents wasted on people like that.

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

negate, profusely, narcissist, impulsive, sobbing, bawling my eyes out, truly, just imagine, i’m only 19 :(

am i missing any mongoose words/phrases?

sayyyyyy blank thumbs up choking me won’t let go

QueenKunta
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenKunta »

Sarahb88 wrote:Tom is all of us.
What’s the tweet in response too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

Subpar title suggestions comin' @ u

GT PRESENTS: Tana "trailer trash" Mongeau - From Prada to Nada.

I mentioned I was born in Vegas too, and it's often nicknamed "Lost Wages" soooo

Scamma Mongeau - Mayor of Lost Wages, Nevada. (Population: 1)

Sorry if any of these were already suggested, y'all.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

That tweet was bullshit and really pissed me off. Her saying something like that is the exact same as someone trying to breakup with their s/o and them saying “if you break up with me i’m gonna kill myself”. Fucking PATHETIC.

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

sarah didn’t throw shade or give any true info we didn’t know, but she’s funny af and did a few seconds of hefner acoustic lmfao
worth watching

Post by Guest »

jizzkhalifa wrote:
RedLeafQueen7 wrote:

This makes me so angry.. my mom is a narcissist & a master manipulator (took me up until a month ago to finally see through my mom's manipulation) Tana is JUST like my mom. It really sucks believing in someone who's whole intention of you being in their life is to gain something from you & guilt trip you when they don't get their way or if you get upset at them they suddenly become the victim. I think I'm going to officially ignore this because Tana is making me so angry.
That tweet alone is almost more fucked up than tanacon on its own. You do not fucking use emotional blackmail on people. That's like those people who threaten to commit suicide if you leave them. You have absolutely no right to EVER hold your life over someone's head like that.

And dude I feel you. My dad is the exact same way. I'm sorry you have to deal with that because it is absolutely draining, both physically and emotionally. I always knew my dad had issues and was manipulative, but much like you I didn't actually come to terms with it I guess nor had I been able to give it a name. I always feel like my dad only cares about me when it benefits him like when my paycheck hits the bank. I've also had him pull the suicide shit on me and I was still in middle school at the time. We got into an argument and he left and called me after half an hour ONLY to tell me that he didn't know what to do anymore, he tries so hard blahblahblah, and then he tells me he's parked by the train tracks, implying he was thinking of committing suicide that way. Back then I fell for it and bawled and begged him to not do anything and to please come home. Now i know he's just bluffing, but there's always that feeling of anxiety thinking that maybe this time they're serious. It is mostly all talk, but that talk is beyond fucked up. He's told my mom he was gonna kill her and go dump her body out in the country where no one would ever find her. We got into another argument once while driving and we got on the overpass in my town and below it there's a river, and he just started going bezerk and saying "I'll run this mother fucker off the road and kill us both" and he even swerved and scrapped the car up against the concrete barrier thing. He's one of the worst cases of narcissism and manipulation I've EVER seen. I didn't mean to ramble on, sorry but I just think it helps (at least for me) to hear others experiences and know I'm not alone. I relate to your post deeply, and I really hope you're doing okay and can find a way to cope or maybe even get professional help for both you and your mom. Sending lots of love your way. Image

Yep.. the whole car thing definitely sounds like my mom. My mom had spit her wrists in front of my brother & I when I was a kid so that we would choose to live with her over out Dad. It's good to rant because you're right.. it helps not feeling alone. My mom & I actually tried counseling together & she would threaten me if I told them what she put me through or would lie & put all the blame on me (they would scold her because she's the mom & I, at the time, was a minor). I don't know how extreme/how far Tana would go, but there is something seriously wrong with her mentally. Can't diagnose her, but she has some bad characteristics. (My mom is manic depressant, bipolar, & above all else, manipulative & mentally abusive. So.. Tana needs to get things under control.

PS: I'm sorry what you've gone through too. It is so hard. I have GAD & have been diagnosed since I was 17 years old along with depression though.. most people couldn't tell because I take CBD try hard to hide it unless you're someone who lives with me. I've been anxious & depressed far longer than my diagnoses, but I would never hold it over someone's head. Anyway, I'm glad you ranted! I want people to feel comfortable letting it out.. it's healthy. Even if we're complete strangers on a gossip site.. feel free to talk to me as if we were close friends. I love being there for people because I know how it is. I've been sticking up for Tana's fans who got screwed over & I think they're so blind, but I got love for people who are being hurt by assholes.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QueenKunta
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenKunta »

jizzkhalifa wrote:Subpar title suggestions comin' @ u

GT PRESENTS: Tana "trailer trash" Mongeau - From Prada to Nada.

I mentioned I was born in Vegas too, and it's often nicknamed "Lost Wages" soooo

Scamma Mongeau - Mayor of Lost Wages, Nevada. (Population: 1)

Sorry if any of these were already suggested, y'all.

The One Where Tana’s Lying Abilities Decide Her Entire Career
(Friends reference, maybe everyome is too old)

The One Where Tana Gets 7 Root Canals as A Diversion (And Other lies)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
jizzkhalifa wrote:
RedLeafQueen7 wrote:

Yep.. the whole car thing definitely sounds like my mom. My mom had spit her wrists in front of my brother & I when I was a kid so that we would choose to live with her over out Dad. It's good to rant because you're right.. it helps not feeling alone. My mom & I actually tried counseling together & she would threaten me if I told them what she put me through or would lie & put all the blame on me (they would scold her because she's the mom & I, at the time, was a minor). I don't know how extreme/how far Tana would go, but there is something seriously wrong with her mentally. Can't diagnose her, but she has some bad characteristics. (My mom is manic depressant, bipolar, & above all else, manipulative & mentally abusive. So.. Tana needs to get things under control.
it’s fucked up that all her creator friends are enabling that shit. they need to tell her it’s not okay. or tweet (dear god save us all that tweeting is the quick fix solution for this shit) about how manipulative tanas behavior is, even if they’re not calling her out directly. most influencers seem to be so out of touch and deluded to how real relationships work and it’s concerning

Return to “Tana Mongeau”