TanaCON Artist Presents: Scamacon | Part 11

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TanaCON Artist Presents: Scamacon | Part 11

Post by Hem848484 »

I was watching Peter’s video and he pointed out that there is likely a Tana Mongeau LLC or some type of business entity that can definitely be sued. I really do think this is going to get a lot bigger.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

QueenKunta wrote:
108716g wrote:
QueenKunta wrote:
108716g wrote:[video][/video]

This is interesting. Hoping and praying this goes to court.

Oh yeah, my lawyer friends and I and our texts about TanaCon are pages and pages long.(I’m not a lawyer, got into law school didn’t go, but do work research work for them)
Do you guys believe there WILLL be a lawsuit of some sort by somebody regarding this mess?

Yes.
If anyone sues Marriott they will countersue. But to sue a place like Marriott, You’d need a lawyer who is sure they can win the case, as generally they don’t get paid without winning. A lawyer whose unsure, but kind of scummy, and willing to take a vindictive bitches money, might do it with a retainer of sorts.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Marriott, has a lawsuit of their own. Marriott has the best of the best lawyers available to them. If they get sued, they will countersue. My friends tend to think the ball is the Marriotts court in this one.

I do think people might try to go after Tana personally. There might be some young lawyer looking to make a name for themselves that will go after her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve already seen a few people mention they have talked to lawyers about this. So it is definitely going to trial. Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if there were lawyers out there asking people if they WANT to sue. This is going to be a major cash grab legally speaking. They can go after the costs of travel, tickets, and then physical/psychological damages. There will definitely be lawyers going after the fact that there were major sunburns happening at a convention that was supposed to be inside - where people were told no water/liquids in a bottle, only empty bottles.

I just love that this happened in the US where people can sue for pretty much anything. This is going to be a lot of time in court for Tana.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

Ok I haven't really been keeping up with the thread for a few days and if this shits been done I'm sorry but I couldn't resist lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

moonlightttbb wrote:
pterathunder wrote:
Serendipitous wrote:I think that a LOT of you would appreciate this video:

I don’t know this girl but I love her
I remember seeing that video of her called "F YOU TANA MONGEAU" with her green hair around the time that I first started to see through Tana, before the iDubbbz thing, I think. Wish she didn't delete it, I can't remember what she said in it. I remember it being good, but she got a lot of hate from Tana fans of course..

EDIT: She was the first person to ever call Tana out, I'm pretty sure.
Myah Alana is no better than Tana. She's so pretentious it's annoying. And I think she doesn't realize a lot of people found her channel from that "F U TANA" video, but a lot still saw her audition for Tana's Trash collab channel. She was high up Tana's ass and when that didn't work to get her noticed, she turned around and started making hate videos against her. She might possibly be faker than Tana honestly.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

jizzkhalifa wrote:
moonlightttbb wrote:
pterathunder wrote:

I remember seeing that video of her called "F YOU TANA MONGEAU" with her green hair around the time that I first started to see through Tana, before the iDubbbz thing, I think. Wish she didn't delete it, I can't remember what she said in it. I remember it being good, but she got a lot of hate from Tana fans of course..

Myah Alana is no better than Tana. She's so pretentious it's annoying. And I think she doesn't realize a lot of people found her channel from that "F U TANA" video, but a lot still saw her audition for Tana's Trash collab channel. She was high up Tana's ass and when that didn't work to get her noticed, she turned around and started making hate videos against her. She might possibly be faker than Tana honestly.

Oh for sure. When I shared her video I was actually going to put a disclaimer and say I don’t like the girl. I just liked how scathing her video against tana was. But yeah, she actually reminds me of tana lmao. They are both extremely obnoxious and I’m sure they’d be friends if they’d met under different circumstances
Last edited by Serendipitous on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sublimesunshine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sublimesunshine »

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I’m tired of everyone banking on TanaCon at this point.

How many more “attendees” and “featured fucking creators” are gonna make youtube videos now called “what REALLY happened at Tanacon!!! real footage i was there” lmao i’m fucking over it. I’ll watch Shane’s third video but i’m not giving any of these nobodies a second of their fifteen minutes.

E_8
Learner
Learner

Post by E_8 »

I know I’m late, but I just watched Pewdiepie’s “#TanaForPrison” video. Why are more people not talking about this? He’s possibly the biggest YouTuber there is and he’s calling her out on her bs.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

TanaCON Artist Presents: Scamacon | Part 11

Post by jizzkhalifa »

Serendipitous wrote:
jizzkhalifa wrote:
moonlightttbb wrote:
pterathunder wrote:

Oh for sure. When I shared her video I was actually going to put a disclaimer and say I don’t like the girl. I just liked how scathing her video against tana was. But yeah, she actually reminds me of tana lmao. They are both extremely obnoxious and I’m sure they’d be friends if they’d met under different circumstances
Oh sorry that wasn't really aimed at anyone specifically, I just thought I'd put that out there in case anyone decided to start stanning Myah lmao. Been there, done that. For awhile I really liked her then she started getting looney and posting videos about how she's so much more intelligent than everyone, that people don't deserve to hear her "intellectual" thoughts. And I had a few people on Facebook who know her irl, and they say she's completely different. She'll talk a lot of shit online, but never to anyone's face. Far cry from this "I'm a big bad bitch I do what I want fuck you" act she tries to put on. And ofc her dads a lawyer so she's one of those "if you even flick one speck of salt on me I'm suing you!!!!1!1!!!1!!"

I'm sure they would be friends, and it's actually creepy the similarities (looks wise) with Tana and Bella and Myah and her best friend Meghan.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

jizzkhalifa wrote:
moonlightttbb wrote:
pterathunder wrote:

Yeah I subscribed to her back then, and noticed she only posts videos every once in a while now. It seems like whenever a rapper dies, she's the first video that pops up in my feed singing one of their damn songs in the hopes of driving more traffic to her damn channel. I liked her at first and thought she had a good voice, now she just annoys the crap out of me lol. Why does she not have a thread on here? Should we make one?

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

I just arched Morgan’s video again and she made a point to bring up people who are rude to waiters more than once. I would love to know who she’s talking about because anyone who is rude to a server is truly a nightmare of a human being.

108716g
Learner
Learner

Post by 108716g »

[video][/video]

Lol wow. What she says at 5:03 is more relevant right now than ever.

Guy: "This fucked me. I'm coming out with a clothing line this year and it fucked me."

Tana: "If anything I feel like it's better, like more publicity"

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

About Myah Alanna (wouldn't let me quote the thread)

Yeah, I remember there being a reason I never subbed to her (still didn't after this video lol) and Tana stans digging up something about her and me thinking "they're not wrong tho..". It's nice seeing someone be more harsh, but she does seem a little problematic and like she thinks she's smarter and more unique than most. Also just realized she's an xxxtentacion fan which...

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

Hem848484 wrote:I just arched Morgan’s video again and she made a point to bring up people who are rude to waiters more than once. I would love to know who she’s talking about because anyone who is rude to a server is truly a nightmare of a human being.
[tweet][/tweet]

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

Hem848484 wrote:I just arched Morgan’s video again and she made a point to bring up people who are rude to waiters more than once. I would love to know who she’s talking about because anyone who is rude to a server is truly a nightmare of a human being.

It's not letting me embed these, so you'll have to just click on them, but here are some examples..

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Scama Mongeau: Say... Lawsuit!

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

moonlightttbb wrote:

It's not letting me embed these, so you'll have to just click on them, but here are some examples..

I can’t for the life of me remember what trip it was but I remember during one of her vlogs she said something along the lines of “we need to be out of here in 10 minutes” but didn’t leave til like an hour later.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

One thing I’m noticing through all these damn notifications I’m getting is just how delusional these stans are. They’ll see something like those letters in the garbage and just say the person was lying/put them in the garbage herself/Tana didn’t know etc. Then they’ll see the depop post and they flip the script and it’s now a matter of “well she can’t be expected to keep all fan gifts and letters, it’s impossible”. They just find any excuse to give Tana an out for her behaviour.

I swear Tana could eat a baby on her channel and the excuse would be “well that baby was the reincarnation of hitler, so it’s okay, she actually did the whole world such a favour, you should be thanking her you hater”.

I think the only hope is her going to court and having to let the channel die because she either ends up in jail, broke (can’t pay anyone to film/edit, loses all her equipment + houses), or court just takes up too much time and she can’t put out any content (or any content related to the cases for fear of being prosecuted).

Post by Guest »

I don't keep up with Miyah, but once in a while when I see a title for a video that sparks interest I watch. Wasn't a fan over her drooling over idubbbz & I agree she does have a superiority complex, but I still sub for some of her good points. I'm not the type to worship people though. I don't want to be a slim shady Stan that stalks their favorite celebs lol.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

The fact that Tana liked this tweet says a LOT.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”