Tana Mongeau: All Thick, No Slim | Part 10

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Mongeau: All Thick, No Slim | Part 10

Post by Hem848484 »

fearlessxoxo wrote:does anyone think shane will take this moment to do some type of series with her? or do you think he'll distance himself after being the only face of her PR clean up?
He needs to stop being captain save-a-hoe and cut her AND Trisha loose. I think he has a soft spot for the underdogs due to his own past, but the difference is that he was willing to do the work to turn it around.

bedbathandbeyonce
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bedbathandbeyonce »

Lol of course she couldn't handle it - she's 19... good news is tomorrow/today in some places she turns 20 at which time I am sure she will finally be mature enough to take responsibility for this shit show (sarcasm)

Hope the new thread name includes "Scama Congeau"

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by aasshhyy »

[tweet][/tweet]

They just keep comin'

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

Someone’s tweeted that they spent the last 2.5 hours with Tana and she’s having a birthday party tonight. Genuinely doesn’t seem like she gives a shit at all.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Nobody attack me and [H] again, lmao
Vote on the new thread name:

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Sarahb88 wrote:
aasshhyy wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

TEA! Plus I'm seeing tweets from people that went to Tanacon saying that there was no rushing of the lines, and that people were generally well behaved despite their circumstances up until AFTER being told that it was cancelled

That’s actually pretty consistent with what people have been saying since yesterday. Even looking at the video of the line, it’s very organized for the situation (loops up and down each row of the parking lot.

[tweet][/tweet]
Well she is known for exaggerating the truth so wouldn't be surprised. So many things she overlooked and sounds like she wouldn't listen. It's happened now damage has been done it's just how she turns this around which will be hard because im sure she would of got a loan out for this and now she has to reverse it plus some more.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

artemist wrote:Someone’s tweeted that they spent the last 2.5 hours with Tana and she’s having a birthday party tonight. Genuinely doesn’t seem like she gives a shit at all.
Oh, shit. Can you screenshot the tweet?
I'm surprised there weren't any fist fights outside of the hotel.

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

Queen-Lurker wrote:
artemist wrote:Someone’s tweeted that they spent the last 2.5 hours with Tana and she’s having a birthday party tonight. Genuinely doesn’t seem like she gives a shit at all.
Oh, shit. Can you screenshot the tweet?
I'm surprised there weren't any fist fights outside of the hotel.
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

Looks like she’s inside the hotel with a few fans having fun? And lumens there. Meanwhile a whole string of fans wait outside in the cold and thousands more are out of pocket. :roll:

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

Aaaand she’s gunna do it all again next year... :|

[tweet][/tweet]

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

artemist wrote:Aaaand she’s gunna do it all again next year... :|

[tweet][/tweet]
I'm rolling my eyes.
The only person she loves is herself. Fuck her for basically thinking it's cool to waste the time of police officers.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

canyounot24 wrote:
metallic_skies wrote:This situation just proved that she’s a narcissist. She was so focused on trying to upstage Vidcon that she didn’t even take time to plan her shit out properly. I feel sorry for any of the fans who wasted money on this foolishness.
Vidcon must be laughing so hard right now. I really hope people are reimbursed...unless she's actually a scammer.
*Shane conspiracy voice* hey what's up you guys, yes. Today I'm going to be talking about the conspiracy theory that Vidcon paid Tana to take an L so they could take a W and win the top content creators and their fans back.

A n y w a y. There's no doubt Tana's a scammer after that whole depop fiasco. That was on a much smaller scale though and was swept under the rug. The only way this will be swept under the rug is if she's swept under it too. We can only hope. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She doesn't give a shit, because she always gets away with everything. On the one hand you couldn't pay me enough to go wait in the blistering heat to meet a fucking YOUTUBER, and I think it's dumb to demand refunds for travel/flight expenses because you made that decision to travel for that dumb shit anyway. But the tickets? Those ABSOLUTELY should be refunded. Like, why is there even a question of whether or not it will happen? That's super shady business practice if they aren't going to refund anything.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

LiddlePallid wrote:She doesn't give a shit, because she always gets away with everything. On the one hand you couldn't pay me enough to go wait in the blistering heat to meet a fucking YOUTUBER, and I think it's dumb to demand refunds for travel/flight expenses because you made that decision to travel for that dumb shit anyway. But the tickets? Those ABSOLUTELY should be refunded. Like, why is there even a question of whether or not it will happen? That's super shady business practice if they aren't going to refund anything.

When Pokémon Go Fest failed last year they had to reimburse travel expenses. I think with these 1 off festivals they do it because there was an understanding upon buying the ticket that your time in that location would be at the event. It isn’t like a concert where it’s only a couple hours. You make a dedicated trip to spend several days doing one thing and that doesn’t happen. People traveled all the way to Anaheim to spend 2 full days at this convention, and most didn’t get in at all. People also had physical/emotional hardships because of it (heat and stress/anger/sadness/etc).

Haitian101+
Talker
Talker

Post by Haitian101+ »

Okay, but why is she even talking about next year? There are fans and fucking CREATORS who still don't even know what's going on THIS year. FUCKING CORINNA KOPF TWEETED AN HOUR AGO THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. IT IS STILL FUCKING SATURDAY, WHICH IS ONE THE DAYS THAT THIS YEAR'S TANACON IS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING. PLUS, SHE SAID THAT THERE'S A CHANCE THAT TANACON WOULD GET EXTENDED TO SUNDAY, SO THERE ARE PROBABLY STILL PEOPLE WHO EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN! It is so irresponsible for her to let Shane Dawson, Good Times, and whoever else be the ones to do the "updates" since NOT ALL OF HER FANS FOLLOW THOSE PEOPLE. SHE SHOULD BE TWEETING AND MAKING VIDEOS ABOUT THE SITUATION. Does she not know how many people are still confused?! Why the fuck is she prancing around Vidcon and wherever the hell else she is? BE AN ADULT. ADDRESS THE FUCKING SITUATION. NOTHING IS OVER YET!
Last edited by Haitian101+ on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haitian101+
Talker
Talker

Post by Haitian101+ »

Okay, but why is she even talking about next year? There are fans and fucking CREATORS who still don't even know what's going on THIS year. FUCKING CORINNA KOPF TWEETED AN HOUR AGO THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. IT IS STILL FUCKING SATURDAY, WHICH IS ONE THE DAYS THAT THIS YEAR'S TANACON IS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING. PLUS, SHE SAID THAT THERE'S A CHANCE THAT TANACON WOULD GET EXTENDED TO SUNDAY, SO THERE ARE PROBABLY STILL PEOPLE WHO EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN! It is so irresponsible for her to let Shane Dawson, Good Times, and whoever else be the ones to do the "updates" since NOT ALL OF HER FANS FOLLOW THOSE PEOPLE. SHE SHOULD BE TWEETING AND MAKING VIDEOS ABOUT THE SITUATION. Does she not know how many people are still confused?! Why the fuck is she prancing around Vidcon and wherever the hell she is? BE AN ADULT. ADDRESS THE FUCKING SITUATION. NOTHING IS OVER YET!

twirlingblades
Learner
Learner

Post by twirlingblades »

Perez Hilton like one of my tweets making fun of tanacon lmao

Post by Guest »

I hope by this time next year she's in jail.

and she just lost Shane :tu: I hope her fans realize how fucking stupid she is. Dumb ass only wants to get high and party. I bet KJ isn't even going.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Those blisters look crazy wtf. Am I the only one that wouldn't wait out for that long like I get you paid for tickets and some traveled. But to let yourself get burnt like that? It's just irresponsible, if you can't keep yourself from being burnt (i know they weren't expecting it but they must of felt the burn?!) then you should have a parent there with you and shouldn't be alone

Post by Guest »

Imari deleted the tweet. They're so damn pathetic.

Haitian101+
Talker
Talker

Post by Haitian101+ »

OkyanusGozler wrote:I hope by this time next year she's in jail.

and she just lost Shane :tu: I hope her fans realize how fucking stupid she is. Dumb ass only wants to get high and party. I bet KJ isn't even going.

Because her ignoring the problem is almost worse than Tanacon being such a mess. Even if people are arguing that she couldn't control what happened with Tanacon, there is no excuse for not updating her fans. Her last tweet is literally from yesterday, and it says that she was looking for a new venue and getting more security for today. She hasn't updated anyone since, except for the few fans that she's seen in person. Like... I honestly don't know how she thinks that's okay. Even if she doesn't give a fuck about her fans, at least PRETEND to so you don't look so bad. She let her own event go to shit and went on with the rest of her weekend like nothing happened. She's burning so many bridges with people in her industry right now. Even if they're not publicly tweeting about it, everyone is silently watching this shit show. And they see how terribly she's handling it.
Last edited by Haitian101+ on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”