Tana No Flow : Bleach and Tone-deaf | Part 9

Re: Tana No Flow : Bleach and Tone-deaf | Part 9

Post by Guest »

luluguava wrote:That "prank" they played on Trevor was mean and nasty (and I do not like Trevor). I feel like gay guys have to deal with people toying with them and pretending to fancy them as a joke so much, they must always be on their toes and questioning if someone really likes them.

It's a gross thing to do to anyone, but I'm sure Trevor has had guys pretend to like him and then laugh at him with their friends when he shows any sign of interest which is horrible. He seemed truly upset when Tana facetimed him and she's just laughing at humiliating him on camera. That was some real Mean Girls shit.
Omg I watched that yesterday and wondered if I was the only one who found it tasteless and nasty. That was NOT funny at all. Just goes to show what kind of person Tana really is in my opinion.

Post by Guest »

luluguava wrote:That "prank" they played on Trevor was mean and nasty (and I do not like Trevor). I feel like gay guys have to deal with people toying with them and pretending to fancy them as a joke so much, they must always be on their toes and questioning if someone really likes them.

It's a gross thing to do to anyone, but I'm sure Trevor has had guys pretend to like him and then laugh at him with their friends when he shows any sign of interest which is horrible. He seemed truly upset when Tana facetimed him and she's just laughing at humiliating him on camera. That was some real Mean Girls shit.
Where was this video? Youtube?

silverluna
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by silverluna »

minnie_12345 wrote:

Where was this video? Youtube?
she posted a vlog yday

hunter-boots-lover
Learner
Learner

Post by hunter-boots-lover »

Ashly looks like a man.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

hunter-boots-lover wrote:Ashly looks like a man.
Dude I AGREE. I thought the exact same thing watching that video where the house gets vandalised. I have no idea how anyone can ever consider her "the hot one." It boggles my mind that they all obsess over her looks when I see prettier girls than her on the street every single day without even trying.

wendydarling
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wendydarling »

Sarahb88 wrote:Jordan’s job is to make her channel/her as successful as possible by trying to bring in brands to collaborate with, outside jobs like magazines and shows, and to help bring in new collaborations to the channel (usually with people either way bigger to get more views, or someone from the same network so they are helping 2 of their own channels).
Yep, that's literally his job. To manage her. IMO it would just be nice to see her actually be managed other than getting her a brand deal for a quick buck. Her career might actually have some longevity if she had someone who knew what they were doing and could present new ideas to keep her relevant for longer than a couple of years. And if he has too many clients to be able to do that job correctly, he could drop some.

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

Extra horrible considering the sexual abuse Trevor has dealt with in the past. G'd.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

Can someone give a summary of the Trevor thing? I don’t feel like giving Tana views.

Post by Guest »

[H] wrote:Can someone give a summary of the Trevor thing? I don’t feel like giving Tana views.
Tana played a “prank” on him by using hunters phone. Flirting (as hunter) to Trevor and acting interested in him/wanting him to come over.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

[H] wrote:Can someone give a summary of the Trevor thing? I don’t feel like giving Tana views.
Use HookTube and she won't get views!

The prank sounds childish and immature. When I watch the video, at least I'll know what to expect.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Did anybody catch this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Melroselove wrote:Image

Did anybody catch this?

Does that mean she has been reading here?

If so... hi, Tana!

cheekybones
Talker
Talker

Tana No Flow : Bleach and Tone-deaf | Part 9

Post by cheekybones »

Queen-Lurker wrote:
Melroselove wrote:Image

Did anybody catch this?

Does that mean she has been reading here?

If so... hi, Tana!
unfortunately that twitter header was not inspired by this thread, i remember when that comparison was first posted here and my first thought was that tana has Lindsay’s mugshot on her profile Image she probably related it to her coachella mugshot. which i’ve always found so questionable because it was out of focus, I feel like that’s counterproductive for a police department

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

Post by juicysweatsuits »

Was literally arrested for a span of a few hours and she thinks she’s a bad bitch

boo, you whore.
:HK: :love2:

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Shit like that prank is what reminds me to NEVER feel sorry for Tana! She is a horrible person! Manipulative and vile! I couldn't give a toss if Hunter is stringing her along! She has fucked with people's feelings plenty of times! Told lies! Manipulated her fans! Seems the type that would go after guys that she knows are taken just so she can get a high from them cheating with her :roll: She gets no sympathy from me! SMH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

pandry
Informer
Informer

Post by pandry »

To think her excuse for doing that "prank" was to "see if Trevor is faithful to her" wtf? As far as I know, Trevor is supposed to be one of her best friends. She shouldn't be trying to ridicule him or 'test his faithfulness', she's supposed to support and trust him over her ex-boyfriend :? it's like those mean girls in middle school who would prank guys by asking them to meet up and then filming them and rejecting them. He's your friend, Tana. That was so unnecessary.

It's as if she thinks that just because he's gay he'll jump on any guy's dick, straight or not. How come she didn't do this prank on Ashly or someone instead? Pathetic.

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

StasiaPrincess0 wrote:
juicysweatsuits wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:
marshnellow wrote:Image

I won’t be surprised if this isn’t a joke

Body by Taco Bell.
She’s lucky she’s so young or she’d be a lot bigger by now.
You can tell in the past year that her metabolism has slowed down and she has packed on the pounds quite a bit. She looks bloated all the time and it doesn’t help that she wears pants that are 2 sizes too small for her and won’t zip all the way up. If they do zip all the way up, it looks like she can’t breathe. But hey it’s her body she can do whatever she wants even if it means stuffing it with trash lol!

Bad metabolism? Are we pretending she’s not sitting down to eat 5000 calories worth of Taco Bell and her weight gain is because she has a “bad metabolism”?

No one has a bad metabolism unless they have a medical condition. And excuses don’t count as a medical condition.
I don’t see where “bad metabolism” was mentioned. They said her metabolism “has slowed down” which is a completely natural thing that occurs as you get older so... yeah, what was said about her metabolism was correct.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

^ Dude she's 19 years old. You don't have some huge change in your body at that age. You're choosing to ignore actual scientific facts people have posted regarding the true effects of "metabolism" which is your ignorant choice. The blatantly obvious difference rather than this mystified "slowed metabolism" business is SHE HAS BEEN EATING EXCLUSIVELY TRASH LIKE A STONED HIPPO. She never ate that much before and now all she does is binge drink (excessive alcohol itself makes you gain a shit ton of weight) and eat enough food for a family of 5 in one sitting.

But no, really it must just be her metabolism. A "GOOD" metabolism would let you eat and drink beyond gluttony and generally treat your body like trash and you would look just fine. Poor Tana and her "slowed" metabolism.

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

Insane when you compare side to side and realize she's reshaped every single body part...

Her whole "everyone facetunes, I'm just open about it" thing is really skewed. She knows damn well 99% of the people who come across her instagram don't know it's facetuned. What would be the point otherwise? Also, kinda hypocritical, but there's a major difference between smoothing blemishes and changing the shape of your body parts.

mrsoscarwilde
Talker
Talker

Post by mrsoscarwilde »

I know absolutely nothing about Trevor so I can't comment on his personality either way, but that was a real mean and shitty thing that Tana did to him. She's a bad friend.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”