Continue!

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana MonGross (Part 8)

Post by CrowRot »

Her whole “haters make me famous” spiel is really obnoxious. She always brings up how people ask her how she deals with the hate.

And her accounting copyright ID as views to her videos is such a fucking reach lmao. I could share a picture of dogshit a million times, but it still is dog shit. Being widely talked about doesn’t make you a good thing.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

why does she still wear those stupid glasses like she did in Bella's video lmao
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

following

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

CrowRot wrote:Her whole “haters make me famous” spiel is really obnoxious. She always brings up how people ask her how she deals with the hate.
lol, she sounds very trumpian. also, toena, you're not famous. you're another white nobody on youtube that fellow white tweens watch because they think you're cool now but when they go out into the real world, are gonna think you're some washed up person that messed up her life. taylor swift is famous. not tabetha mongoose.

also, she deals with ~hate~ about as well as her fellow overreacter elegiac doniel

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

:rofl:
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

jujuchatia
Talker
Talker

Post by jujuchatia »

following thread

okcool

Post by okcool »

Something that's really just a minor thing but still annoys me is the way she always humblebrags
Like starting her videos adressing how bad she looks but then saying that guys call her "thicc" and obsess over her. It makes her seem fake even though she tries to come off as this real ass bitch.

It's also a bit sad, because she seems really insecure

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Came here from another forum but also on the heels of a Peter Monn video talking about her filming/watching her friends having sex ... idk, something like that.

This girl is quickly becoming the Lindsay Lohan of YouTube
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

annieLeflop
Learner
Learner

Post by annieLeflop »

yay my title got picked

still waiting for her to drop kobe
starting to think it'll take her months like her roast yourself challenge
come on tana give us something to laugh at (not for the reasons you may think)

j r
Learner
Learner

Post by j r »

661B4F42-69EF-43D5-9F4A-EACFCD7AACFC.jpeg
not sure if its been mentioned here before, but using xanax when you don’t actually need it can cause people to have the illusion of anxiety when they’re not on it. which of course, leads people to take more xanax so the “anxiety” goes away, and in turn can possibly lead to psychological and even physical dependence. should probably stop while you still can, xana
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

I love how she glorifies drug abuse despite drug abuse literally giving her an extremely dangerous heart condition at such a young age.

But hey, anything to tell an exaggerated story.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Post by Guest »

j r wrote:
not sure if its been mentioned here before, but using xanax when you don’t actually need it can cause people to have the illusion of anxiety when they’re not on it. which of course, leads people to take more xanax so the “anxiety” goes away, and in turn can possibly lead to psychological and even physical dependence. should probably stop while you still can, xana
Nah, that guy she's seeing talks about having anxiety a lot.. I think she's doing that to get his attention.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

following

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

j r wrote:
She claimed it was because she hasn't smoked weed in 2 days in her live show.

I swear I'm so sick of youtubers labelling every emotion as a mental disorder. There's a big difference between feeling anxious and having anxiety. Oh and she yet again claimed to have bipolar 2.

Joanna0527
Learner
Learner

Post by Joanna0527 »

Yay! Guys! This is my first post in a Tana thread. I just started reading all of them last month. HI!

j r
Learner
Learner

Post by j r »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
j r wrote:
Nah, that guy she's seeing talks about having anxiety a lot.. I think she's doing that to get his attention.
wait who is she seeing? i wasn’t aware she was actually “seeing” anyone aside from bella lmao. or is it lil xan? didn’t think that was anything other than her trying to catch his attention and failing. but guess she’s around the same level of d-list fame as soundcloud rappers so it makes sense haha

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

I'm glad Bella Fusco decided to put on flattering makeup and threw those nasty snuffalupagus eyelashes in the trash.

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer

Post by honestnumbers »

ugly_liars wrote:I'm glad Bella Fusco decided to put on flattering makeup and threw those nasty snuffalupagus eyelashes in the trash.
Theyre all really dumb but bella is the dumbest. Shes the kind of person to dress up in animal onesies with tana and twerk at the supermarket or walmart and then beg tana to delete the video when bellas parents see what a moron she is. And her lips and eyebrows are what happen when you drool over insta hotties all day long. She always looks like there arent any thoughts going on in her head.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

baby d
Lurker
Lurker

Post by baby d »

ugly_liars wrote:I'm glad Bella Fusco decided to put on flattering makeup and threw those nasty snuffalupagus eyelashes in the trash.
She looks kinda weird when she is not showing emotion but when she smiles she looks so cute and beautiful, with or without makeup.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”