Tana MonGross (Part 8)

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana MonGross (Part 8)

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

She has a very nice average body and idk why she tries to act like she’s so “slim thick”. I wouldn’t be mad if i has her natural body. All she has to do is tone up a little and probably not eat like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shelbae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shelbae »

My screenshots won’t upload but check out her Instagram post of her in the camo pants and black off the shoulder top. There’s clear images of her from her show wearing that so it’s blatantly obvious how much she FaceTuned her body. I don’t understand what the point even is??? It just makes her look worse in person because of the comparison. Her real body is fine but when you put it side by side to a perfectly facetuned body obviously it does not look as good.

Phonemobile
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Phonemobile »

When ur waist is so small that it starts acting as a magnet and begins pulling the literal floor towards it #relatable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

JESUS zoom in on her stomach here. It looks like someone who's had gastric and their fat skin is flopping over :o wtf

Like ok gf is not literally obese but good lord if you facetune so much, you clearly want to portray you look a certain way. Why not go for a run a couple times a week and sub a few meals for salads and you can look the way you pretend to.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

rose369+ wrote:
Hem848484 wrote:Girl needs a stylist.
She has one :rofl: :rofl:
Girl needs to fire her stylist lol

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Hem848484 wrote:
rose369+ wrote:
Hem848484 wrote:Girl needs a stylist.
She has one :rofl: :rofl:
Girl needs to fire her stylist lol
I think she solely chose him because he’s worked with both Kylie and Kendall Jenner before. The shoots he styled weren’t good either, it was his clothing line of torn oversized things. She just wants to be like Kylie - the dog, lips, faking having an ass, the desire for the fame/money/fans...

teresateresa
Debater
Debater

Post by teresateresa »

is tana actually trying to convince people her instagram pics are actually her? or does she own up to editing? because it's soooo obvious that's not her real body when you see her in person, i wonder if anyone has pointed it out when meeting her in person before

not that she has a bad body, she just clearly edits herself to have a different body type

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

i hope the tornado sucks her up :) kidding aside, her neck is probably so sore from all the sucking-in-and-looking-down posing she does :roll:

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
poopflinger wrote:here’s more

I've said it before & I'll say it again. She's the same exact size as me. My stomach doesn't shrink so hers can't magically shrink either.. although my tummy looks more like hers in those pics when I'm bloated after eating a lot of food or when I'm carrying a lot of water weight during my monthly. She needs to stop hiding it. People tell me I look good all the time even when I wear crop tops. She has no reason to hide it. Embrace it or work out!!!

the way she facetunes her pictures makes her look like she has loose stomach skin, like she gave birth to 2 kids and has a saggy stomach. it’s so strange. i don’t think it would look like that if she didn’t edit them

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

luluguava wrote:

JESUS zoom in on her stomach here. It looks like someone who's had gastric and their fat skin is flopping over :o wtf

Like ok gf is not literally obese but good lord if you facetune so much, you clearly want to portray you look a certain way. Why not go for a run a couple times a week and sub a few meals for salads and you can look the way you pretend to.

haha i just posted that before i read this!

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

teresateresa wrote:is tana actually trying to convince people her instagram pics are actually her? or does she own up to editing? because it's soooo obvious that's not her real body when you see her in person, i wonder if anyone has pointed it out when meeting her in person before

not that she has a bad body, she just clearly edits herself to have a different body type
I can only imagine how damaging that would be not only to her viewers but to herself. I don’t really follow her, just this thread, but I can imagine editing your photos could lead to body dysmorphia really fast. She doesn’t have a bad body and I bet a lot of her fans have similar ones. It would probably be nice for them to see her unedited and actually look realistic/“relatable”

sweetcorn
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetcorn »

lol at tana being in abu dhabi and calling it dubai like wow she's such a dumb bitch. Its the same as being in San diego and calling it LA

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

so when is she going to stop talking about being ‘on probation’ she’s not on fucking probation and it’s so cringe that she brags about it thinking it’s cool/funny

i got a speeding ticket once and did deferred disposition and was technically on ‘probation’ where i couldnt get another ticket in 3 months or the violation would go on my record but i didn’t say ‘omg i’m on probation i’m so cool’ everyday on twitter. like how dumb can she possibly be YOU’RE NOT ON PROBATION

also i’m so tired of youtubers making money and thinking they did something worth bragging about. you got lucky on the internet, you’re not a success story. i’m tired of her only clap back to people being “well i make more money than u, dumb bitch. you make minimum wage” someone who makes minimum wage and is getting a degree has more to brag about than her.

tana, making 300-500K a year for a couple years of your life does not equal success. you are still trashy, slutty & a mean girl. having a good amount of money does not change the gross trashy person you still are & always will be

i’d rather be broke than be her anyday of the week

tulipsssss
Learner
Learner

Post by tulipsssss »

tanas newest instagram picture is facetuned so much and it literally makes her look like a little person. like holy shit i can’t stop looking at it how did she post that and think she looks good

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

tulipsssss wrote:tanas newest instagram picture is facetuned so much and it literally makes her look like a little person. like holy shit i can’t stop looking at it how did she post that and think she looks good

Right.. wtf is this

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Nazzababy13 wrote:
tulipsssss wrote:tanas newest instagram picture is facetuned so much and it literally makes her look like a little person. like holy shit i can’t stop looking at it how did she post that and think she looks good

Right.. wtf is this

ImageImage I'm rolling! She does look like a little person.

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Queen-Lurker wrote:
Nazzababy13 wrote:

Right.. wtf is this

ImageImage I'm rolling! She does look like a little person.
SHE SO DOES OMG IM SCREAMINGGGG

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SCREAMING. the red part of the wall has clearly been shrunk to make her ass look bigger than it is. shane basically exposed her when he asked if he could open the app and she just took her phone away, hahahaha

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

[/size]

viewtopic.php?f=559&t=33493

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

It's pathetic and sad because her natural body is fine. Untouched, she looks reasonably thin and curvy. Like a typical 19-year-old. That being said, she should definitely work on developing a healthier lifestyle before her metabolism slows down and life catches up with her.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”