Tana Fl@t Pack Mongoose (Part 7)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tana Fl@t Pack Mongoose (Part 7)

Post by LiddlePallid »

If I hear that fucking Hefner song one more time, or her trying to sell her merch every 2 seconds, I'm going to throw my laptop :rofl:

Part of me wonders if she ACTUALLY does all the drugs she's always talking about. I mean, watch her "smoke" weed - it looks like she never inhales. She looks like what I used to do when everyone was smoking and I didn't want to, I just pretended :rofl:

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by prctentious »

LiddlePallid wrote:If I hear that fucking Hefner song one more time, or her trying to sell her merch every 2 seconds, I'm going to throw my laptop :rofl:
i honestly can't believe there are people out there that like it... the only tribute hefner deserves, to be honest, lol.

Krassiva
Talker
Talker

Post by Krassiva »

Tana Mongeau sickens me. There are quite a few people in the Youtube world that makes me wonder how are they even considered influencers and Tana is one of them. She is influential for what again? Lying?

j r
Learner
Learner

Post by j r »

1917B353-CA78-4A7D-B7DC-CEF1E13D6F97.jpeg
elijah and tana really think they’re rappers. this is just sad.

and the fact that they’re promoting such a fucked up lifestyle is even sadder. this was in the replies. it’s terrible that they have 12 year olds looking up to them thinking it’s cool to talk about doing drugs
71398421-A535-4432-8034-C9DDC406B712.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

6 videos? Huh? I thought she was just messing around. This girl actually thinks she's talented?

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

Wickywickymmhmm wrote:
prctentious wrote:G-eazy fucked a 13-year-old???????
Tana made a story time video on it a little while ago. Basically her and her friends had fake ids that said they were over 18 and got into his show and according to her, if I remember correctly, they went back stage and met him. From what I remember the story was weird and I don't believe it happened
Sorry, I should've made it clearer... It was most definitely a fake story. Legit faker than her stalker videos. But she said that he wanted to fuck her at 14 and said that he did fuck her friend who was 13 because Tana just so happened to be away when they met him. Even though she was "really poor" and never went on holidays :roll: :roll:
Bye bitch :love2:

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

LauraMongeau wrote:
Wickywickymmhmm wrote:
prctentious wrote:G-eazy fucked a 13-year-old???????
Tana made a story time video on it a little while ago. Basically her and her friends had fake ids that said they were over 18 and got into his show and according to her, if I remember correctly, they went back stage and met him. From what I remember the story was weird and I don't believe it happened
Sorry, I should've made it clearer... It was most definitely a fake story. Legit faker than her stalker videos. But she said that he wanted to fuck her at 14 and said that he did fuck her friend who was 13 because Tana just so happened to be away when they met him. Even though she was "really poor" and never went on holidays :roll: :roll:
Oh my god, thank god, hahaha. I hate g-eazy but I don't want to picture him as a legit creep. She's such an asshole for even pushing out that fake-ass story.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

I am so tired of her posting Snapchats of her listening to her shitty song

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

Sarahb88 wrote:
CrystallineKitty wrote:Isn't Tana's family upper-middle class?

i feel like that was just a rumor.. if they were really upper middle class why would her parents high key look/act like crackheads?? plus tana acts SO new money it’s actually really cringy
Tana's dad was a dentist in the military, so the guy was definitely making decent money. It was also pointed out how she had her Cartier bracelet in early videos.

It seems that her whole "I was so poor" attitude is probably due to a lot of her friend's families having more money than her's did when she was growing up, and now that she's making decent money off of Youtube she's spending like crazy to keep up with the people she hangs out with and to put on this facade that she'd loaded.
poopflinger wrote:also forgot to mention, in her newest grwm she says that she has an assistant named ‘tanya’ (why tf does she need an assistant when she literally sleeps all day then sits on her ass) but before she said her assistants name was sarah and we all know her assitant before that was alissa.. that means she’s gone through 3 ‘assistants’ (aka maids) in the last year bc i’m sure none of them could put up with her shit

btw she said in her video that her assistant tanya was coming to clean up her room, like seriously? just get a maid (she just wants to sound boujie and say ‘assistant’) :roll: :roll: :roll:
Her assistant has been on Christine and Elijah's snapchat's a lot. She comes and cleans up after everyone and cooks meals too. It's actually pathetic.
poopflinger wrote:
A little off topic and late but I'm 100% sure her Cartier bracelet was fake. There was a super realistic knock off selling on amazon for like $30-$40 a few years ago (I looked for it again recently and it was no longer available) and all the less relevant youtubers bought that to pretend they were relevant enough for a real one. Anyway that one selfie she has of her wearing the "Cartier" bracelet was right around the time when the fake ones were popular Image also if tana had a real Cartier bracelet you know she would still be trying to show it off.

Nothing's wrong with wearing knock offs or anything and she never claimed it was real (as far as I know) but I don't think that's proof her family was wealthy. It's hard to determine stuff like that just based on job title because having a high paying job doesn't equal being financially responsible and just based on what we've seen of tanas parents they don't seem very responsible at all. Tanas spending habits now also don't reflect how someone who was raised to be financially smart would live but that's definitely up to debate. I'm probably getting carried away but I wonder if her dad has/had a gambling problem? That could easily explain how they could be poor despite his job. Or she's just lying for attention like always lmao

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Just watched her gucci haul and she was talking about how she saw a shirt in the store but they were only medium and large so “she couldn’t fit”. She’s not fat but I don’t know why she tries to squeeze herself into clothing that obviously doesn’t fit her

DrDrama
Learner
Learner

Post by DrDrama »

Didn't Tana claim not too long ago that she was done with her tacky extensions? According to the visible track in her latest video, apparently she is not. I mean, If you're going to wear extensions(and tell your audience you want to go "all natural"), at least learn to cover them, especially for a video that'll be seen by thousands of people. Is she not embarrassed? I'm honestly curious as to the answer because Tana desperately attempts to act and look so bougie but she doesn't take the time to blend in her extensions to her natural hair. I'm confused.

Vickkkkkkie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vickkkkkkie »

has anybody else seen that tana is trying to hop on lil xan's dick now? She was in a video with him that Lena had on Instagram where she was sitting on top of him and kissing him and she has commented on all his recent selfies. Why is she SO THIRSTY

Post by Guest »

Vickkkkkkie wrote:has anybody else seen that tana is trying to hop on lil xan's dick now? She was in a video with him that Lena had on Instagram where she was sitting on top of him and kissing him and she has commented on all his recent selfies. Why is she SO THIRSTY
Was waiting for someone to mention it. Yeah. Sure did lol. Is she spamming his pictures like she does to Justin Bieber? Haha

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
Vickkkkkkie wrote:has anybody else seen that tana is trying to hop on lil xan's dick now? She was in a video with him that Lena had on Instagram where she was sitting on top of him and kissing him and she has commented on all his recent selfies. Why is she SO THIRSTY
Was waiting for someone to mention it. Yeah. Sure did lol. Is she spamming his pictures like she does to Justin Bieber? Haha
Ugh he is so gross. Leafy's twin. Can she at least be thirsty for hot guys

Vickkkkkkie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vickkkkkkie »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
She commented " ur perfect" on one selfie and another one loads of drooling emojis! She is such a leech I can't even deal with the level of cringe

sunflowerskies
Debater
Debater

Post by sunflowerskies »

Hefner is one of the most annoying songs I've heard by far. Also the coke lyric, why do people like to broadcast/fake broadcast what drugs they take?
☕️

jujuchatia
Talker
Talker

Post by jujuchatia »

i'm sorry but tana is the most boring person to listen to in hauls because she thinks she's a style icon when all her style is black with some red, ill fitting pieces and army print.

pyroclitoral
Talker
Talker

Post by pyroclitoral »

Lil Xan looks 15 lmao

Post by Guest »

Vickkkkkkie wrote:
RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
She commented " ur perfect" on one selfie and another one loads of drooling emojis! She is such a leech I can't even deal with the level of cringe
Maybe they genuinely like each other? I mean, one is a SoundCloud rapper & the other is a youtuber so I don't really see any reason for them to use one or the other for gain.. well, except for attention I guess. She'll probably end up falling for him & he'll break her heart. I mean, he'd be cute if I were still 14-18 years old & he didn't have those tattoos all over his face lol.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

pyroclitoral wrote:Lil Xan looks 15 lmao
seriously. it's creepy.

also, lol @ her pretending as though she wouldn't fit into a medium. for fuck's sake, that's your actual size. she's so gross. fat shaming isn't cute, tamantha

Return to “Tana Mongeau”