Tana Fl@t Pack Mongoose (Part 7)

Izabella

Re: Tana Fl@t Pack Mongoose (Part 7)

Post by Izabella »

So in the latest news of @TrashyPack, we have Tana driving a G-Wagon while high on Xanax while her friends enourage and film it, and also a monologue about how she illegally carries around bought-off-the-street adderall mixed in with strong pain killers. Good job Tana we're so proud of your growth and maturity. :tu:

metallic_skies
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by metallic_skies »

Is Corinna still apart of the @ Pack?

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Izabella wrote:So in the latest news of @TrashyPack, we have Tana driving a G-Wagon while high on Xanax while her friends enourage and film it, and also a monologue about how she illegally carries around bought-off-the-street adderall mixed in with strong pain killers. Good job Tana we're so proud of your growth and maturity. :tu:
Not to mention a company sponsored a video of someone driving under the influence. Like how the hell did this get the okay to be posted?

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

Sarahb88 wrote:
Izabella wrote:So in the latest news of @TrashyPack, we have Tana driving a G-Wagon while high on Xanax while her friends enourage and film it, and also a monologue about how she illegally carries around bought-off-the-street adderall mixed in with strong pain killers. Good job Tana we're so proud of your growth and maturity. :tu:
Not to mention a company sponsored a video of someone driving under the influence. Like how the hell did this get the okay to be posted?

So messed up. I thought she was sooooo traumatized by lil peeps death but looks like she’s still on Xanax.

I wonder if enough people contact the company regarding this if she would lose this sponsorship.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

lalal0ve wrote:
Sarahb88 wrote:

So messed up. I thought she was sooooo traumatized by lil peeps death but looks like she’s still on Xanax.

I wonder if enough people contact the company regarding this if she would lose this sponsorship.
People should contact the company and have it flagged on youtube. This is something she could definitely get a strike on her channel for or at least have the video taken down. How did she think this is something that she should post? She doesn't even have a license and was never taught how to drive so that's bad enough, but then add drugs into the mix and the band of idiots trying to make a video during the whole things is just disgusting.

jujuchatia
Talker
Talker

Post by jujuchatia »

lalal0ve wrote:
Sarahb88 wrote:

this was the night after the Lil Pump concert which was around Halloween, before Lil Peep's death

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

cleocat4 wrote:Do y’all think she’s good looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no

her face is so confusing bc your mind is fooled by the blonde hair, lip injections and excess makeup into thinkig she’s pretty but her face is as ugly & busted as it gets

maybe it’s bc this generation is trained to think the lip injection/fake look is pretty idk

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

jujuchatia wrote:
lalal0ve wrote:
Sarahb88 wrote:

this was the night after the Lil Pump concert which was around Halloween, before Lil Peep's death

My apologies. I didn’t know that she was that behind on vlogs.

Regardless that’s still fucked up & especially how no one in her little gang of friends called her out on driving while xanned out.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

She's changed so drastically in the worst way possible. And in the same way, she hasn't changed at all.

She's been crashing cars and doing drugs and being a fuckhead since she was 13. The only difference is she's is literally the thing she parodied as a teenager and quit being self-aware. "I'm a multimillionaire!!!!!!!!!!" Is that why you make jokes about not being able to afford anything and take sponsorships from Edubirdie? And don't have health insurance? You're either lying or fucking idiot. Even if you were rich, having money doesn't mean you have personality.

Driving while high with people in the vehicle is so fucking bad. What if she crashed into someone else? What if she hit someone? It's not funny. "Just got outta court! Time to post evidence of me driving while high!"

Her whole thing with Adderal sounds like utter BS, too. I don't think drug abuse is funny in any circumstance, especially not when its shit people with actual mental issues need to function. I hope she gets thrown in fucking jail, christ.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

ugly_liars
Informer
Informer

Post by ugly_liars »

CrystallineKitty wrote:She is only a multi-millionaire if her parents are multi-millionaire. Otherwise she is full of shit.
She probably combined all of the money her parents and her have ever made and came up with 2 million so she can technically say she's a multi millionaire. But this turd fails to realize that's probably all the money she'll ever make and shouldn't spend it on Gucci bags and xanax.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Didn't she just get in trouble for drinking at Coachella?? What a fucking moron!

glittertorres
Informer
Informer

Post by glittertorres »

So now she wants to claim that she wasn't actually high and her friends were being "sarcastic." Okay Tana.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

looking at the tana mongoose search results has probably been the highlight of my evening:

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

she claims to be a multimillionaire but opens her new video with hey I'm doing this sponsorship because ads are being taken away and I don't know how I'm gonna eat tomorrow? Tanifer people are actually struggling sit down and shut up

annieLeflop
Learner
Learner

Post by annieLeflop »

prctentious wrote:looking at the tana mongoose search results has probably been the highlight of my evening:

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
the demon tweet did me in tbh
living for tana's slow transformation into trisha paytas

honestly they are so similar. trish claims outlandish shit like struggling with addiction all the time when we all know the most she does is pop a t3 after lipo

LA posers <3

j r
Learner
Learner

Post by j r »

Has someone looked into whether or not she’s buying views for her vlog channel? She has a recent trend of going from around 500k views on one video up to ~1.4m on the next one and then right back down to ~500k. I’d understand it if she was using Bella’s name to clickbait but she isn’t. Maybe she’s buying a few thousand on certain vids that she thinks will generate more traffic (ie the ones with Bella in the thumbnail and the more “boujee” ones)?

I also wonder if she might be going broke faster than we thought. The fact that a lot, if not all, of her “designer” goods are fake makes me think she’s trying to make it look like she’s richer than she is. Which also might be why she stopped uploading on her main channel as much (where she knows she’ll get more views), because it’s not advertiser friendly at all and she can probably squeeze a few more dollars out of her vlog channel, which still shows up in restricted mode so there’s no obvious red flags for advertisers.

It’s also kind of sketchy that someone as “rich” as Tana can’t afford decent extensions and has her friends do all the producing on her and Elijah’s music when they could just hire a professional that might actually make their shitty raps bearable.

Not to mention in the Gucci hall, 99% of the stuff is from her friend’s boutique. Not only an easy way to make money off of promoting, but Tana seems like the kind of person who would buy only name brands and show it off on Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and just about any other place she could find to try to flex, rather than buy a basic $20 outfit. Unless she can’t afford designer like she claims she can?

She might have a few hundreds of thousands, but definitely nowhere near millions. And she looks like she’s blowing it all in a few months.

hufflpuffbaby99
Debater
Debater

Post by hufflpuffbaby99 »

j r wrote: She might have a few hundreds of thousands, but definitely nowhere near millions. And she looks like she’s blowing it all in a few months.
I agree tbh. but i also think she spends her money on expensive bags and other designer shit because she never spends money on normal things like rent or groceries. she basically lives in jordan's house when she's in LA and either gets airbnb to give her free housing in las vegas or stays with her friends and now she was on tour getting paid and not paying for anything. the only things she spends her money on is clothes and drugs and sometimes food. it'll be interesting to see how her life is in a year from now

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

hufflpuffbaby99 wrote:
j r wrote: She might have a few hundreds of thousands, but definitely nowhere near millions. And she looks like she’s blowing it all in a few months.
I agree tbh. but i also think she spends her money on expensive bags and other designer shit because she never spends money on normal things like rent or groceries. she basically lives in jordan's house when she's in LA and either gets airbnb to give her free housing in las vegas or stays with her friends and now she was on tour getting paid and not paying for anything. the only things she spends her money on is clothes and drugs and sometimes food. it'll be interesting to see how her life is in a year from now
Not true about the rent. She shares a house with Christine and Elijah, and she has a place in Vegas where Maia, Ashley, Ieuan, and possibly Imari/Bella live. The LA place she won't be paying full rent, but in Vegas she likely foots the whole bill since none of her friends work except for starting channels on youtube (that have too low of views to be able to afford their lifestyles) or in the case of Ieuan he edits for her. She also has the other expense of her constant flights. She seems to go back and fourth between both cities constantly for even the most minor of things (like to get her nails done or go shopping) and she always brings at least one member of her "entourage" with her - who, again, cannot afford all that travel on their own dime - plus she misses flights constantly, which means she has to buy 2 tickets for a single trip.

hufflpuffbaby99
Debater
Debater

Post by hufflpuffbaby99 »

Sarahb88 wrote:
Not true about the rent. She shares a house with Christine and Elijah, and she has a place in Vegas where Maia, Ashley, Ieuan, and possibly Imari/Bella live. The LA place she won't be paying full rent, but in Vegas she likely foots the whole bill since none of her friends work except for starting channels on youtube (that have too low of views to be able to afford their lifestyles) or in the case of Ieuan he edits for her. She also has the other expense of her constant flights. She seems to go back and fourth between both cities constantly for even the most minor of things (like to get her nails done or go shopping) and she always brings at least one member of her "entourage" with her - who, again, cannot afford all that travel on their own dime - plus she misses flights constantly, which means she has to buy 2 tickets for a single trip.
i didn't know about the LA house i just assumed the house they always hung out in was jordan's because it seemed like the same house in one of tana's vlogs. also yeah i didn't think about the flights so i guess it's just that she wastes money then

jujuchatia
Talker
Talker

Post by jujuchatia »

Sarahb88 wrote:
hufflpuffbaby99 wrote:
Ashley mentioned she had a job in one of her vlogs and i'm pretty sure Maia has one as well

Return to “Tana Mongeau”