Tana Has Lost Her Mongeau (TM Part 5!!!)

bleak castaway
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Has Lost Her Mongeau (TM Part 5!!!)

Post by bleak castaway »

On YouNow, she was claiming that the video filmed for Kian & Jc's channel wasn't sexual, but the literal title was 'SEXUAL SPIN THE BOTTLE'. I can't with this bitch! :rofl:

PassionPeaches
Talker
Talker

Post by PassionPeaches »

Anyone else think she has a huge thing for Kian? I wouldn't be surprised if she cheated on somer with him. :?

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

so her ex bf was long distance, but this grown woman has bruises on her knees in the video. hm

LenaFaye
Learner
Learner

Post by LenaFaye »

Hey, I'm a long time lurker and a first time poster here. I've been watching Tana since Nov. 2015, and loved her up until she sold out to lying about spondserships and ditching friends. Honestly, I love somer. I've watched his channel since he released his first video, and have massive respect for him. Unlike all of her trashy sell out friends, he remained in school to get a proper education and have finicial stability instead of relying on Tana for a quick buck. He's quite wellspoken in his videos, which makes me wonder why he stuck with dumbass Tana for so long.Especially with his history and his ex girlfriend, it makes no sense. It's obvious he really loved her, and it's quite clear she's victimizing herself once again even though the breakup was truly only her fault. As he stated himself, youtube changes people. I'd know, I was friends with a girl who right when she hit 100k, because an absolute bitch. Anyway, I'm hoping Somer spills her drama on younow or something. He obviously has intel and it would be helpful, but he seems like he's too good of a person.

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

What does her manager even do? Like, I know she's her own person but shouldn't he have done an ounce of damage control by now and maybe advised her against some of the stuff she's been putting out lately? She's always gushing about him but he doesn't seem like the most professional manager..

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

infinitehannah wrote:Anyone else think she has a huge thing for Kian? I wouldn't be surprised if she cheated on somer with him. :?

Yeah she seemed lowkey nervous around him and like she was overcompensating by trying to play it cool with him lmao.

Joygirl42
Learner
Learner

Post by Joygirl42 »

moonlightttbb wrote:What does her manager even do? Like, I know she's her own person but shouldn't he have done an ounce of damage control by now and maybe advised her against some of the stuff she's been putting out lately? She's always gushing about him but he doesn't seem like the most professional manager..
In one of her vlogs she talks about how he's super chill with smoking and drinking. I think at this point he knows it's downhill with her and letting her fall on her face.
I wouldn't be surprised after this "huge world tour" that he drops her due to the lack of people showing and her shitty content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michellemarie__
Lurker
Lurker

Post by michellemarie__ »

Hey this is my first post on this thread and I just wanna say that I feel like Tana's rise on youtube was so quick that it's actually not that surprising to see her popularity deteriorating now. Seriously it's been back to back with her with the drama. I'm glad Somer finally broke it off though because he's way too smart to keep putting up with someone so immature. I don't wanna bash Tana too much because she's so young and is going to make stupid mistakes but so far it seems like she hasn't been learning from them at all. One day she's gonna find herself feeling reaaaallly lonely and shitty once this whole youtube thing comes to an end for her so I hope by then she finally grows tf up.

Also, it really pisses me off whenever she talks about wanting to die when things don't go her way. Especially when she knows fans of hers have ACTUALLY committed suicide. That right there is truly disgusting. Tana, please realize what you're doing to yourself and to your young fans.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Apparently Tana Mon-ho has been deleting comments like crazy on her new video.

oddghost
Learner
Learner

Post by oddghost »

Since yesterday Tana went from 2,477,650 subs to 2,475,165 maybe people are finally realizing she's not worth their time
edit: and all the comments on her video are about unsubscribing and how shitty it is! Yay, the truth is coming out!

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

oddghost wrote:Since yesterday Tana went from 2,477,650 subs to 2,475,165 maybe people are finally realizing she's not worth their time
This happens overtime she uploads since the Idubbbz incident. Her uploading is just a reminder to people that they still haven't unsubscribed from this train wreck (she typically loses about 3-5K in the few days after she uploads) - it's why her subs have basically plateaued and are barely moving the last few months. Although I noticed there were a lot of comments (before they got deleted) with people saying that this was the last straw and how they all missed "the old Tana" and would would be unsubscribing because of the bath tub video.

Her deleting comments is interesting though, particularly since lately she keeps thanking her audience "for calling her out on her shit" and "not just licking her ass all the time." Funny how when they actually do that, and the comments are not bullying, but just honest criticisms, she can't take it.

oddghost
Learner
Learner

Post by oddghost »

Its hilarious to watch her shove it all under the rug though. Awhile back there was screenshots of her being all "I know I'm wrong I'm just defending myself" or something when a stan called her out. She can never just admit she fucked up and apologize sincerely which is ridiculous considering she's 18 :?

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

oddghost wrote:Its hilarious to watch her shove it all under the rug though. Awhile back there was screenshots of her being all "I know I'm wrong I'm just defending myself" or something when a stan called her out. She can never just admit she fucked up and apologize sincerely which is ridiculous considering she's 18 :?
A similar thing is happening with the Vine kid Jake Paul that h3h3, PewDiePie, Cody Ko, etc have been making fun of. He did some shitty things to his ex girlfriend and has been caught bullying in the past, and he went on some rant about how bullying is wrong and depression is real and yadda yadda. So many of the comments on his video were about how fans were unsubscribing...interesting how two completely different people are going through very similar situations at the moment :tu:

oddghost
Learner
Learner

Post by oddghost »

12thplace wrote:
oddghost wrote:Its hilarious to watch her shove it all under the rug though. Awhile back there was screenshots of her being all "I know I'm wrong I'm just defending myself" or something when a stan called her out. She can never just admit she fucked up and apologize sincerely which is ridiculous considering she's 18 :?
A similar thing is happening with the Vine kid Jake Paul that h3h3, PewDiePie, Cody Ko, etc have been making fun of. He did some shitty things to his ex girlfriend and has been caught bullying in the past, and he went on some rant about how bullying is wrong and depression is real and yadda yadda. So many of the comments on his video were about how fans were unsubscribing...interesting how two completely different people are going through very similar situations at the moment :tu:
awwww, he'd be great friends with Tana! They could share secrets on hypocrisy and lying :rofl:

nekoholly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nekoholly »

12thplace wrote:
I actually just found out about this guy and his drama through a related vid on tana videos hahah guess they really do have a lot in common

Kehlari
Learner
Learner

Post by Kehlari »

Maybe if they didn't do such stupid shit, they wouldn't get called out.

StripedKola
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by StripedKola »

Does it seem like everyone is drunk or even high in Tana's new video? I've always known that all of those people are not the brightest, but it's really highlighted in this new video...

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

StripedKola wrote:Does it seem like everyone is drunk or even high in Tana's new video? I've always known that all of those people are not the brightest, but it's really highlighted in this new video...
The only one I have doubt about would be Kian. I'm ashamed to admit I watch Kian and JC, and Kian has said a few times that he's doesn't like getting drunk (he said it in a video like a week ago), on most big drinking holidays like New Years he doesn't even seem to party or go out with his friends that party, he'll go play video games or watch movies. They also did a video with those miracle berry pills and Kian was freaking about taking those even, so I'd be sceptical of drugs after that reaction. He's pretty hyper and destructive and he never graduated high school, but of the group he's pretty straight edge.

JC is a total stoner, Corinna and Tana are messy and will seem to do anything for attention or to seem more interesting/"cool". So they were probably drinking or smoking or whatever, but who knows. That house is a frat house so nothing would be too surprising I guess.

Yupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyup »

I don't understand how Tana can use "it's just what I do with my friends" as an excuse???? Like I'm all for having a good time but you can literally tell from watching those videos it's like a bunch of 15 y/o's at a house party trying to impress and get each other attention. If this is "just what she does with her friends" I'd hate to think what she does with her best friends :rofl:

cooljones
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cooljones »

After the whole Somer thing I thought she would maybe fall back on Faze Banks since there were rumors about them dating or whatever. But considering Tana decided to make that video about "instagram prostitutes" and lowkey shaded Chantel Jeffries, Alissa Violets close friend who has been hanging out with Banks lately (and kissed him on Snapchat last night), I'm sure Alissa would persuade him away from her. Lol

Return to “Tana Mongeau”