Tana Mongeau Part 4!

y00t00b
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Mongeau Part 4!

Post by y00t00b »

I predict she will soon leak her own nudes to gain some more relevancy and maybe get some sympathy subs. Also to get some validation from horny 12 year old boys. Nice.
(this is in reference to her tweet about her stalker hacking her)

Fink
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fink »

First post on guru gossip! But has anyone seen the vine compilation that has the world renowned 'n word' in it? There's some fishy stuff in it, and they're all from the same time. [youtube][/youtube] Take notice a song played in the video at 1:58. The song 'Loyal' by Chris Brown is playing in the background. That was released in 2014. If she's really 18, the song was released when she was 16, a whopping 3 year difference from what she told everyone she was in this video: [youtube][/youtube] Even in her apology she's lying.. I believe her 5 minutes of fame will come to an end soon. :rofl:

X0X0
Learner
Learner

Post by X0X0 »

Who gave her a leading role in a movie? wtf

chloestaja
Debater
Debater

Post by chloestaja »

Fink wrote:First post on guru gossip! But has anyone seen the vine compilation that has the world renowned 'n word' in it? There's some fishy stuff in it, and they're all from the same time. [youtube][/youtube] Take notice a song played in the video at 1:58. The song 'Loyal' by Chris Brown is playing in the background. That was released in 2014. If she's really 18, the song was released when she was 16, a whopping 3 year difference from what she told everyone she was in this video: [youtube][/youtube] Even in her apology she's lying.. I believe her 5 minutes of fame will come to an end soon. :rofl:
they're private :(

Return to “Tana Mongeau”