Tana Mongeau Part 4!

Topless Doppelganger
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Mongeau Part 4!

Post by Topless Doppelganger »

Slightly off topic, but even though she comes with her own set of problems, I've never had a hard time believing Gabbie's story times. In fact, she's pretty much the only person who regularly has receipts. I actually find Gabbie kind of funny, it's just that she says some questionable things and has stolen jokes before.

I guess some embellishment is necessary and even expected with story times, but for people like Tana and Simplyenessa, they are flat out fabrications. There's a fine line between the two, and Tana's just general attitude towards people, while "spreading positivity" really rubs me the wrong way.
What was I thinking - I wasn't
What was I drinking - I'm buzzing

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

wild4thenight wrote:time for a new thread maybe?? name ideas?? :D
Tanigga Mongeau

Earthhead
Talker
Talker

Post by Earthhead »

tanny the fanny

Pufmist
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pufmist »

mazzy123 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Just looking through what people are saying about her and I see this? Fuck sake man, I don't even really know how I feel about it but thought I'd post it.
it was a matter of time for people to start trolling her. I kinda expected this.

And as far as Trash goes ( I am still subbed for some reason??) I think she haven't posted in awhile there. Maybe it would be a good idea to start splitting the money with them.

I saw someone commenting about Shane not being associated with racism, I think he did a blackface awhile ago.

zagara
Learner
Learner

Post by zagara »

Alyssa's average subscribers per day is now higher than Tana's by a few hundred. Love it.

clairemartinez
Learner
Learner

Post by clairemartinez »

Pufmist wrote:
And as far as Trash goes ( I am still subbed for some reason??) I think she haven't posted in awhile there. Maybe it would be a good idea to start splitting the money with them.
I noticed that too. You have any idea how the rumor that she keeps all the revenue came out of????

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

y00t00b
Talker
Talker

Post by y00t00b »

clairemartinez wrote:
Pufmist wrote:
I noticed that too. You have any idea how the rumor that she keeps all the revenue came out of????

Pretty sure it was Kiera who said in a livestream that she doesn't make any money from Trash.

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Post by youbetterst0p »

y00t00b wrote:
clairemartinez wrote:
Pufmist wrote:

Pretty sure it was Kiera who said in a livestream that she doesn't make any money from Trash.
also john kuckian said it in a video. I believe Chip mentioned something about it in a live stream too

WMHKAS
Talker
Talker

Post by WMHKAS »

[youtube][/youtube]

This is probably old and it was probably already discussed but she goes on a rant about Youtubers lying to their subscribers for views (at about 0:50) and it is just the epitome of hypocrisy.

She loves him alright.

"They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds."- Mexican proverb. We're not complete... we're missing 43. Ayotzinapa 2014.

WMHKAS
Talker
Talker

Post by WMHKAS »

[youtube][/youtube]

Sorry for the double post but Shane says he hates the new trend of ruining people's careers (regarding Tana) but he doesn't mention how she came after him first and the whole "if he broke both of his legs and lost all of his subscribers I'd be genuinely happy" bs.

And to those wondering, Shane has been in a similar situation when he would do black face and use the n-word for "comedy" and that's what he used as an excuse to justify his behavior so of course he's defending her (plus views). However, it did seem a little more honest and sincere than Tana's but there are similarities (like the whole "don't talk about it" thing).

[youtube][/youtube]

EDIT: I just re-watched the apology and it is a lot more sincere and honest and "raw" (which than Tana so badly wanted). Maybe she should've asked him to "script" her apology after all.

She loves him alright.

"They tried to bury us. They didn't know we were seeds."- Mexican proverb. We're not complete... we're missing 43. Ayotzinapa 2014.

vogueing
Learner
Learner

Post by vogueing »

Have you guys watched Peter Monn's video? He hits the nail right on the head. I hope she watches it, she could use the advice. :?

Hellohiyesitsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by Hellohiyesitsmee »

Toenail Mongoose

ancermet
Informer
Informer

Post by ancermet »

Tana NoMo'
Tana AtABrandNewLow
english is my first language, im just lazy.

takecaregarnier
Stalker
Stalker

Post by takecaregarnier »

how about saaaaaytana

teresateresa
Debater
Debater

Post by teresateresa »

what really bothers me too is that tana claims she despises racism and the use of the n word in ANY context, but then also says that her closest friends still say it as well and how it bothers her. even some girl during that younow said it in the background, when she was supposedly "suicidal" after iduubz uploaded his video-- and AFTER all the drama involving the n word went down. which means her friend would have to know about how much it supposedly "upsets" her and everything, but she still chose to use it in front of her, live on younow. either she's a terrible friend, or tana's a liar and doesn't really care. i'm thinking both, tbh. if she really hates it that much, then why is she still friends with these people? if she really wants to prove how much of an "activist" she is, and how much she hates the use of the word and anybody that uses it should "kill themselves", then she needs to ditch those friends and find better ones. it's incredibly hypocritical to preach about how much she hates the word, yet still hangs out with people that use it.

also, i can't believe her friend imari(i think that's how you spell his name i'm not sure???) would even be okay with his friends using that word towards him either, like that's just insane to me. i understand maybe not being offended by it personally, but he literally let tana (and other friends, i'm assuming) call him the n word on a daily basis. and the fact that she says all of them thought it was so "funny". :?

Post by Guest »

I seen this commented on her vid lol not claiming it as my own, it's just a class thread title...
Tana's lost her Mongeau

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

mazzy123 wrote:I seen this commented on her vid lol not claiming it as my own, it's just a class thread title...
Tana's lost her Mongeau
THIS THIS THIS PLS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Soccer Star
Learner
Learner

Post by Soccer Star »

teresateresa wrote:what really bothers me too is that tana claims she despises racism and the use of the n word in ANY context, but then also says that her closest friends still say it as well and how it bothers her. even some girl during that younow said it in the background, when she was supposedly "suicidal" after iduubz uploaded his video-- and AFTER all the drama involving the n word went down. which means her friend would have to know about how much it supposedly "upsets" her and everything, but she still chose to use it in front of her, live on younow. either she's a terrible friend, or tana's a liar and doesn't really care. i'm thinking both, tbh. if she really hates it that much, then why is she still friends with these people? if she really wants to prove how much of an "activist" she is, and how much she hates the use of the word and anybody that uses it should "kill themselves", then she needs to ditch those friends and find better ones. it's incredibly hypocritical to preach about how much she hates the word, yet still hangs out with people that use it.

also, i can't believe her friend imari(i think that's how you spell his name i'm not sure???) would even be okay with his friends using that word towards him either, like that's just insane to me. i understand maybe not being offended by it personally, but he literally let tana (and other friends, i'm assuming) call him the n word on a daily basis. and the fact that she says all of them thought it was so "funny". :?

Let's be real, she most likely still says the n-word. Maybe no longer with the hard r, but i'm sure she still says it. She prob just makes sure no one is recording her and she's just with her friends. She made it very clear that she believes she did nothing wrong.

BabySoulxx
Learner
Learner

Post by BabySoulxx »

TanActivist MinionManipulator :D :D (maybe too much :rofl: )

but I do like mazzy123 suggestion (Tana's lost her Mongeau) !!

Wondering if her next video (whatever it may be) will get a crap ton of dislikes like her last 2 videos... or maybe the hate would have died down by then? I think a lot of people will be over the whole "n-word" fiasco, but I hope her minions/haters/whoever continue to pressure her about addressing Trash, her assistant, LIES (FBI, stalker) and Depop. I really hope she doesn't think that she can just ignore them long enough that people forget, that's just gross.

EurekaMreum
Talker
Talker

Post by EurekaMreum »

^I'm pretty sure not addressing the drama is nothing but a bussiness move. I've been keeping track and she's still losing subscribers in both her Youtube account and Twitter (haven't checked Instagram or SC tho), and her "apology" video is pretty much a national joke at this point. I bet she'd be crying on younow like that first time if she didn't have so much going on rn (her magazine cover, sponsorships, international tour).

Return to “Tana Mongeau”