Tana Mongeau Part 4!

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Mongeau Part 4!

Post by moonlightttbb »

Interesting how her fans can track down random people from the airport but no one knows the identity of her stalker...just sayin..

y00t00b
Talker
Talker

Post by y00t00b »

moonlightttbb wrote:Interesting how her fans can track down random people from the airport but no one knows the identity of her stalker...just sayin..
can we all just keep tweeting this???
like if her stalker met her in second grade there must be some yearbook or class photo or something revealing his idenity. ahha. jk there's no stalker.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

WolfieCindy wrote:
Bridget Joe wrote:Does anyone happen to know what her dad does for a living?

She claims in one of her haul videos that she "grew up so goddamn poor", but from what I've gathered from her videos her mom doesn't work and she has had a job at Pacsun but A LOT of expensive things in her early videos.

I'm just curious about if she actually grew up poor, or if that's another lie.
She exaggerates EVERYTHING so no I don't think she grew up poor she probably had affluent friends that came from way more money than her but she wasn't poor not wealthy but like middle class didn't she grow up/live in the same or close area to the creepy(caci) twins and they're pretty well off based on what they've shown
I think you hit the nail on the head!! I was just about to say the same thing. She most likely just had friends who had more money and were more spoiled by their parents. She absolutely is exaggerating when she says she grew up poor. I can almost guarantee it. Like you said, she really truly DOES exaggerate everything and that's something I've actually heard people commonly exaggerate about. I hear people jokingly say they're broke and poor over little things but they're clearly not poor.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

y00t00b wrote:
moonlightttbb wrote:Interesting how her fans can track down random people from the airport but no one knows the identity of her stalker...just sayin..
can we all just keep tweeting this???
like if her stalker met her in second grade there must be some yearbook or class photo or something revealing his idenity. ahha. jk there's no stalker.
haha i think someone watched a little too much pretty little liars. LOL she's pretending she's hiding from A which is smart bc all the 15 year olds who follow her will be so into it they wouldnt be able to tell a lie from the truth bc its dark in her butthole.

Pollypocket
Learner
Learner

Post by Pollypocket »

First time poster here on Tana

I can't get over her teeth!?!?!?!? Her most recent video..check out her bottom teeth. Her gums are almost bleeding, and her teeth are yellow. Its so disgusting. Says a lot about how she takes care of herself.

manicrose
Learner
Learner

Post by manicrose »

Why does she talk about cumming every 5 minutes in her new vlog? It made me cringe. :(

BabySoulxx
Learner
Learner

Post by BabySoulxx »

lol Tana is so beyond ridiculous...

"Hi guys, Just here to let you know that there is a $talker who is trying to MURDER me and make it seem like a $uicide, and im really terrified... BUT I HAVE NEW POP$OCKETS GO BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She trivializes the actual experience of having a stalker, which I'm sure is horrible and terrifying and can seriously hinder and impact someones life, and makes it seem like it's some 'quirky & spooky' #relatable #victim #iwantsympathy shit show to get views :/

and like some people already mentioned here.... people on the internet have literally been able to track anyone and everyone Youtubers talk about. Like they will give the most vague description but people end up finding out who it is... but for some MAGICAL reason, Tana's stalker is completely unidentifiable, even though she's made like 3-4 videos talking about him and that he's been to jail & went to the same school as her...

manicrose
Learner
Learner

Post by manicrose »

Just finished watching the vlog. "GUYS I'm so ugly I didn't wanna scare you haha anyways this makeup product makes me CUM I literally cum to this lol. Now putting on foundation! DAB not pat GUIZ I'm a beauty guru. Did I mention charity? Charity! I'm a good person! Back to lipstick! I look like I'm eating ass haaaa I litearlly look like i'm EATING ASS OMG I'm so edgy. I love you guys you keep me alive and make it possible for me to keep eating ass. I love you <3 <3 <3 "

Mrskrabs
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mrskrabs »

off topic but at first it irked me how much shane dawson was vouching for her, then i realized he gained some sort of relevancy from her and was able to appeal to a younger audience. now i guess he needs to backtrack and prove to everyone (plus himself) that maintaining a relationship with her was a good idea. just saying this bcos i kinda like shane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oddghost
Learner
Learner

Post by oddghost »

She claims in one of her haul videos that she "grew up so goddamn poor", but from what I've gathered from her videos her mom doesn't work and she has had a job at Pacsun but A LOT of expensive things in her early videos.

In a previous thread on Tana someone found her old address either her or her mom (both?) lived at. Definitely not poor at all.

Earthhead
Talker
Talker

Post by Earthhead »

oddghost wrote:

In a previous thread on Tana someone found her old address either her or her mom (both?) lived at. Definitely not poor at all.
yeah lmao if theres one thing tana is not and never has been, its poor.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

BabySoulxx wrote:lol Tana is so beyond ridiculous...

"Hi guys, Just here to let you know that there is a $talker who is trying to MURDER me and make it seem like a $uicide, and im really terrified... BUT I HAVE NEW POP$OCKETS GO BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She trivializes the actual experience of having a stalker, which I'm sure is horrible and terrifying and can seriously hinder and impact someones life, and makes it seem like it's some 'quirky & spooky' #relatable #victim #iwantsympathy shit show to get views :/

and like some people already mentioned here.... people on the internet have literally been able to track anyone and everyone Youtubers talk about. Like they will give the most vague description but people end up finding out who it is... but for some MAGICAL reason, Tana's stalker is completely unidentifiable, even though she's made like 3-4 videos talking about him and that he's been to jail & went to the same school as her...
What pisses me off is her stupid unrealistic YOLO attitude. She's obviously too ignorant and childish to play the role of a stalking victim. Stalking victims live in a constant nightmare. Tana is is on the other as you say completely trivializing their experience and making it seem like being stalked is something you can brush off. :roll: It's almost like she's trying to glamorize being a stalking victim or something, it wouldn't surprise me if her next video about her stalker is about how she got a glimpse of his face and dear lord he's a hottie! She's already described him as the best intruder to ever live so who knows.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

This is my first post.
But I just wanna say her whole stalker thing is such bullshit.
I had a stalker that was a cop last year.
I literally couldn't leave my house, I was sick constantly and I couldn't have any social media or anything.
The fact she's just so MEH about it makes me so angry, her stans acting like she is sooooo strong when in reality she has no idea what it's like to actually have a stalker.
I still can't even leave my house without being medicated because it fucked me that bad. I know everyone is different but she is talking such shit.
Every single encounter I had was on record so hers should be too.
I can't wait to see John's video on it!

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

Jackie tweeted that Tana gave them a platform and that she's so grateful for it and Tana replied with "if I was in it for the money I would've never done it. I'm so happy I met these fucking people"

Oh really, if you're not in it for the money, then split it. She never even uploads on that channel so she's literally pocketing money that she doesn't deserve. She is in it for the money. That's all she cares about.

Schmoopy
Talker
Talker

Post by Schmoopy »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:This is my first post.
But I just wanna say her whole stalker thing is such bullshit.
I had a stalker that was a cop last year.
I literally couldn't leave my house, I was sick constantly and I couldn't have any social media or anything.
The fact she's just so MEH about it makes me so angry, her stans acting like she is sooooo strong when in reality she has no idea what it's like to actually have a stalker.
I still can't even leave my house without being medicated because it fucked me that bad. I know everyone is different but she is talking such shit.
Every single encounter I had was on record so hers should be too.
I can't wait to see John's video on it!
I'm so sorry that happened to you. And I totally agree. Her stans keep bullshitting themselves by saying "everyone reacts differently" and fuck no. The way she trivialises suicidal feelings and being afraid of stalkers pisses me off too.

I had someone who constantly harrassed me and would go to places I was to see me and try to chase guys I was interested in away, Private message my sister and friends to ask about me, he wasn't "full blown" stalker but he was quite obsessive and even that gave me anxiety. I was always worried he was gonna be around and I was really careful about everything I did, including what I posted on social media.

Her saying "I've been stalked since I was a kid guyz omg its so tiring i hear him in my house right now like fuck my life lol" just baffles me, how anyone could believe her lies after all this I just don't even know.

Sidenote, don't know if you guys saw on twitter but someone asked one of the creators on the Trash channel to address the fact that its confirmed that Tana takes all the money. This "creator" (can't remember her name) said "TANA GIVES US A PLATFORM THATS WORTH MORE THAN MONEY" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and Tana responded by saying that this information should be private (cuz she knows she got caught again) and that they could discuss the money and she doesn't care about money and she loves them and they're her trash family. (Paraphrasing ofcourse)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sas12345
Talker
Talker

Post by Sas12345 »

Lol on shanes podcast he asks how they split the money because he always assumed it would be a nightmare for colab channels and tana says something along the lines of 'well the end goal would be that everyone would get the adsense of their own videos.' End goal???? Looooool bitch why the fuck wouldnt you do that from the start fuck off

Sas12345
Talker
Talker

Post by Sas12345 »

Lol on shanes podcast he asks how they split the money because he always assumed it would be a nightmare for colab channels and tana says something along the lines of 'well the end goal would be that everyone would get the adsense of their own videos.' End goal???? Looooool bitch why the fuck wouldnt you do that from the start fuck off

clairemartinez
Learner
Learner

Post by clairemartinez »

Her boyfriend did grow up very poor, he's stated that in many of his videos and seems genuine to me when he speaks about such stuff. Her? I don't know. At this point I have a hard time believing her.

About that last video I think her nails and teeth are the least thing we need to comment on.
She's raising awareness about donating to charity and still makes sexual references when talking about the makeup that'll give her the money to help out whatever people/animals involved in it.

She kept repeating herself saying she was not a beauty guru and it bothered me so much, she at no point addresses anything important, for example all the blacklash she got after her apology.

She goes on about filming herself donating the money so that the haters won't say that she's lying, yet...

"If you have anything else you'd like me to address I gladly will" how about you start at page one of this thread Image

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

clairemartinez
Learner
Learner

Post by clairemartinez »

Her boyfriend did grow up very poor, he's stated that in many of his videos and seems genuine to me when he speaks about such stuff. Her? I don't know. At this point I have a hard time believing her.

About that last video I think her nails and teeth are the least thing we need to comment on.
She's raising awareness about donating to charity and still makes sexual references when talking about the makeup that'll give her the money to help out whatever people/animals involved in it.

She kept repeating herself saying she was not a beauty guru and it bothered me so much, she at no point addresses anything important, for example all the blacklash she got after her apology.

She goes on about filming herself donating the money so that the haters won't say that she's lying, yet...

"If you have anything else you'd like me to address I gladly will" how about you start at page one of this thread Image

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

storeynyx
Talker
Talker

Post by storeynyx »

ImageImage
IMG_0545.JPG
Also found this gem...
IMG_0544.JPG
Sure, Tana. Your "stalker" who "hacked" all your shit will release nudes of you

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”