SaTana NoShow (tana mongeau part 3!)

Hyperventilointi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SaTana NoShow (tana mongeau part 3!)

Post by Hyperventilointi »

:rofl:
Pewds is already at it. 1.38 ->

asiankittyxx
Learner
Learner

Post by asiankittyxx »

I died. Pewds called her out, hahahahaha

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

Hyperventilointi wrote:
Hahaha I love pewdiepie I love his little digs at onision too.
Also does anyone know why john suddenly like made another video about tana? Like what exactly made him realise she was lying? He made that video about her assistant and was very nice about her, then suddenly when no more evidence has come out than before he's really against her I'm confused. Loved his video though.

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

^he has said for a while that he was going to do another video about Tana. Pretty sure it was more exposure with the stalker (which was still in the second video) but obvs. with this n-word business, he had to include it too. But I think he went hard was what he mentioned. He at first gave her the benefit of the doubt. He even admitted that we went too soft on her. But now with everything coming out and proving that Tana is a liar, John said that he was pissed because he spent all this time believing her. That's why he is going to hard. Because he feels betrayed.

And this is where "I told you so" becomes not as satisfying as it should be. We have said here this whole time that Tana over exaggerates things. We said that Tana was going to skip posting on Trash more then once or twice. It's just going to be interesting seeing her in the future. I think at the most she will be a hairdresser.

y00t00b
Talker
Talker

Post by y00t00b »

PinkOceanWhale wrote:^he has said for a while that he was going to do another video about Tana. Pretty sure it was more exposure with the stalker (which was still in the second video) but obvs. with this n-word business, he had to include it too. But I think he went hard was what he mentioned. He at first gave her the benefit of the doubt. He even admitted that we went too soft on her. But now with everything coming out and proving that Tana is a liar, John said that he was pissed because he spent all this time believing her. That's why he is going to hard. Because he feels betrayed.

And this is where "I told you so" becomes not as satisfying as it should be. We have said here this whole time that Tana over exaggerates things. We said that Tana was going to skip posting on Trash more then once or twice. It's just going to be interesting seeing her in the future. I think at the most she will be a hairdresser.
oh dear god. a hairdresser? she turned somer's hair fluorescent orange, and let's not forget those tragic extension tracks at her hairline... I wouldn't trust this child to trim my split ends.

Post by Guest »

what ever happened to her video smoking weed that she was supposed to upload two weeks ago? i guess thats another video that will get lost in the abyss. or maybe she's too scared that it will be used against her now that everyone is turning on her

Wickywickymmhmm
Talker
Talker

Post by Wickywickymmhmm »

strawberryspeckles wrote:what ever happened to her video smoking weed that she was supposed to upload two weeks ago? i guess thats another video that will get lost in the abyss. or maybe she's too scared that it will be used against her now that everyone is turning on her
that's exactly why I wish she would upload it lol

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

y00t00b wrote:
PinkOceanWhale wrote:^he has said for a while that he was going to do another video about Tana. Pretty sure it was more exposure with the stalker (which was still in the second video) but obvs. with this n-word business, he had to include it too. But I think he went hard was what he mentioned. He at first gave her the benefit of the doubt. He even admitted that we went too soft on her. But now with everything coming out and proving that Tana is a liar, John said that he was pissed because he spent all this time believing her. That's why he is going to hard. Because he feels betrayed.

oh dear god. a hairdresser? she turned somer's hair fluorescent orange, and let's not forget those tragic extension tracks at her hairline... I wouldn't trust this child to trim my split ends.
It's literally the only thing I can see her doing. What else would you trust her with?

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

PinkOceanWhale wrote:
y00t00b wrote:

It's literally the only thing I can see her doing. What else would you trust her with?
I mean you need to be on time and actually have people skills for a job like that. I could see her more going the trophy wife route - you know lying her way into some rich old man's bed...

ancermet
Informer
Informer

Post by ancermet »

I had to log on here at work becuase i just saw how pewds put her on blast lol

can you say done for?
english is my first language, im just lazy.

Post by Guest »

I am LIVING for all these vids exposing Tana but see every time cunts say her last name wrong :roll: :roll: :roll: it actual gets on ma tits lol. Like it's just old and heavy overused by ppl trying too hard to be funny man. Love the draggin, but gee the name "jokes" a rest eh? We've actual heard them all before.

(Triggered tbh coz a have an unusual last name that nae cunt can say pmsl)

AC711
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AC711 »

bossassbitchbitch wrote:
Hyperventilointi wrote:
Hahaha I love pewdiepie I love his little digs at onision too.
Also does anyone know why john suddenly like made another video about tana? Like what exactly made him realise she was lying? He made that video about her assistant and was very nice about her, then suddenly when no more evidence has come out than before he's really against her I'm confused. Loved his video though.
Other than her assistant showing the security footage, none of this evidence was anything new to him. I'm telling you right now, that he never would have made this video calling her out like this had everyone not being turning on her so hard already. Compare this video to his last two/three? (One from just a few days ago.) It has nothing to do with feeling betrayed or getting more evidence. He just saw that a majority of people were calling her out, so he felt safe making a video against her. Had so many people not been angry with her already, he never would have dared to make a video showing her in a negative light. I find him extremely disengenuous and transparent, but I do have to at least give him credit here for being honest, not kissing ass, and actually calling tana's lies out (even if his motives weren't self-serving.) Thank god so many people were already seeing the light or, I guarantee you, we would have seen another video basically defending her and kissing her ass.

Also, with all of her old tweets coming out, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this one to Imari from 2014 saying, "I miss your cotton picking ass." In my opinion, that tweet is some of the best proof she absolutely knew what she was saying the whole time.

y00t00b
Talker
Talker

Post by y00t00b »

Sarahb88 wrote:
PinkOceanWhale wrote:
I mean you need to be on time and actually have people skills for a job like that. I could see her more going the trophy wife route - you know lying her way into some rich old man's bed...
Oooh, SaTanaPaytas!!!!! liivvviiingggg!

CaliforniaCactus

Post by CaliforniaCactus »

I'm not seeing the Pewds video where he mentioned her online anymore... I wonder who went after him.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

Glad John finally chose the right side! I'm a bit skeptical about his true intentions as well cause he went so easy on piinksparkles despite all of the evidence but she didn't have as much exposure as Tana so I guess the negative exposure on Tana lately really played a part in John making that video... anyway, I'm just glad all this bs isn't being forgotten about. She really dug her own grave. It's sad how she grew so quickly and now has fallen even quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CheetahCandyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CheetahCandyy »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:14:13 in the stream
Ah. I guess I missed that, thanks.
CaliforniaCactus wrote:I'm not seeing the Pewds video where he mentioned her online anymore... I wonder who went after him.
Yeah I was just gonna say I don't see it either... Looking now to see if anyone saved it or something.

CheetahCandyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CheetahCandyy »

CheetahCandyy wrote:
CaliforniaCactus wrote:I'm not seeing the Pewds video where he mentioned her online anymore... I wonder who went after him.
Yeah I was just gonna say I don't see it either... Looking now to see if anyone saved it or something.
Sorry double post...
But I found a re-upload of the pewds vid. OMG! :D :rofl:
[youtube][/youtube]
@ 1:39

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Pewds video was taken down and is being re-uploaded - shockingly not Tana behind it, there was a claim because of the music used in it so he's going to upload it with the change.

Hellohiyesitsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by Hellohiyesitsmee »

Lmao did she not watch the video? Yeah you're in his thumbnail, but the 4-7 millions of watchers he gets per video are seeing you scream the N word and pewdiepie saying he'd sell you to slavery. Being in the thumbnail in this case is not a good thing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Hellohiyesitsmee wrote:Lmao did she not watch the video? Yeah you're in his thumbnail, but the 4-7 millions of watchers he gets per video are seeing you scream the N word and pewdiepie saying he'd sell you to slavery. Being in the thumbnail in this case is not a good thing.
Peaking is actually the perfect word, it means she's about to hit a decline. I don't think she meant it that way, but that's the beautiful irony.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”