Tana Mongeau Part 2

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Mongeau Part 2

Post by LauraMongeau »

I'd like to start out by saying I really like Tana, her videos whether they are real or fake are entertaining and I really enjoy listening to them. A lot of them revolve around her being in the popular crowd, while she's never said it she always talks about going to HEAPS of crazy parties and smoking weed (saying that made you top shit at her school), getting drunk constantly and that she had a thing with one of the most popular guys at her school etc... In my school district its generally only the popular kids that do that kind of thing.
My point is basically that we only ever see her hanging out with two people she went to school with, Bella and Imari (I'm not sure if that's it but the black guy), no body else is ever seen with them, even if you go to (warning flashing lights at start of the first video) and both videos of Tana before youtube still only really ever have Bella and Imari (forgive me if I'm getting his name wrong)
Now I'd like you to go look at the social media pages of someone you know who is popular, or reflect on your own social media pages if you yourself is 'popular' if there are lots of photo's or videos on those pages they often have photos with heaps of different people and friends constantly. It's never just the same two people right?
Maybe I'm wrong and there just aren't many videos and photos available of her with other people, or maybe you don't have to be popular to get invited to parties constantly (though the having a thing with a really popular guy and smoking weed allude to her being popular) in Vegas because it's like the party city of the world, but when I was 14/15 before I was really apart of that lifestyle I remember lying to people whom would have no idea of knowing the truth that I went to all these crazy parties to sound cool so maybe Tana is doing the same? It does make for good stories.
Disclaimer: I'm not saying it's bad to not be part of the popular crowd at school because it doesn't matter, but I know that because of hollywood movies e.g mean girls, it has an allure that makes many kids want to be involved with a party lifestyle despite it not mattering.
Bye bitch :love2:

Hannahconda
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hannahconda »

On top of not posting on Trash, Tana's last video on her main channel seemed completely thrown together. She was pointing to pictures/annotations but never put them in. Lol

poopchickendance
Learner
Learner

Post by poopchickendance »

Hannahconda wrote:On top of not posting on Trash, Tana's last video on her main channel seemed completely thrown together. She was pointing to pictures/annotations but never put them in. Lol
Plus did she just make up some of the "mandela effects" The "We are the Champions" one just plain isn't true. She did no research for that video

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

royuls wrote:no post from aaron on trash today.
you know, way back when she first announced the channel, somewhere in the back of my mind i thought this wasn't gonna work and i guess i was right. 2 weeks in and y'all are falling apart? how?? not to mention the theme is utter shit this week too.
and the fact that she was alluding to her stalker shit on twitter to justify not posting to trash...i'm disgusted with her at this point. she was partying on snapchat all the time before the "stalker" a few days ago, and she's STILL partying on snapchat. bitch, just say you were busy. the fact that her fans believe what she says is troubling at best, because she's clearly a liar. no stalker was attacking you, but i guess admitting to being hungover so you can't make a video is bad for business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well he was in Las Vegas with Tana so she was prob partying with him and told him to not worry about posting since she didn't. I think all the others are just too in love with Tana to even complain about others not posting. The only one that would have the guts to say anything would be Natalia. This reminds me of group projects when you have that one person who slakes off and everyone hates because now they have to do extra work. Tana, I feel, fits the bill perfectly.

Amybee
Talker
Talker

Post by Amybee »

Am I the only one who can't stand that Aaron kid?

Amybee
Talker
Talker

Post by Amybee »

So funny how desperate she is for someone to dress as her for Halloween lol

y00t00b
Talker
Talker

Post by y00t00b »

this girl has an ego too big for her fuckin head

khipa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by khipa »

why does she make the same dumb face sticking out her tongue in all her pictures in her story? and she dresses like such a hoe like really was it necessary to make the harley quinn costume into one with a bra instead of the shirt? its already a revealing costume in its regular form but not enough for tana. how is sommer still with her and okay with it

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

all of the comments on Natalia's trash video are people complaining about tana and the other kid not uploading. I'm glad to see so many stans getting pissed already

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

^Let's see how long those comments stay there.

Also, you would think that the group would be aware of the other videos being posted? Natalia did her video on Tana instead of Kiera and Kiera just noticed that a video wasn't posted yesterday on her twitter. She also apologized for Trash not being constant and how annoying it was to them as it is to us. Now I really feel sorry for her and the others that did post videos (even though I'm still not the biggest fan). This apology should be coming from Tana. It's even sadder to see Kiera saying that she won't let viewers and Tana down by not letting anything get in her way to have a video up. Honey, it's those who didn't do what they were suppose to do that should be saying that. Tana herself shouldn't let you down. Geez, how old is that girl? She looks younger then Tana yet acts way more mature. Some people really don't deserve the amount of followers that they have.

royuls
Learner
Learner

Post by royuls »

aaron posted some "woe is me feel bad for me" type comment on the new trash video he was like "i didn't post because i'm so stressed!" bitch why? you dropped out of high school! i guess doing nothing but partying and traveling is stressful as fuck

dannickyyourbobbies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dannickyyourbobbies »

Well, today is monday. Let's see if tana can pull it together and post a video. By the way, does anyone else find it weird how she wants to be called Kelly all of the sudden? She talked about it on snapchat and it's her name on twitter now.

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

Her Texas Tannie video is cringe worthy and annoying. She has potential to be funny, but this was not funny at all

Guess-Im-Dumb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Guess-Im-Dumb »

Wtf her Texan video. She thinks she HILARIOUS doesn't she :roll: she has her head too far up her own ass.

crescent
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crescent »

funny thing is that she said "i'm a 32dd, sometimes a 32d" sure, tana. are you sure you didn't mean "i can fit into a d cup push-up bra that is 90% padding"?

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

Hmmmm... Why is her 'Texan tannie house tour' seem really familiar
Hm, maybe because Shane Dawson uploaded a house tour a few weeks ago just like that
You're Shane Dawson. So stop acting like it

royuls
Learner
Learner

Post by royuls »

that new video is just...awful. some of the most unfunny content i've seen on yourube lately

zagara
Learner
Learner

Post by zagara »

Honestly it's so obnoxious of her to go on and on about how much she hates social inequality but then mock working class/rural americans because that's en vogue or whatever.

Also the way she kept acting like that house was so janky pissed me off. She's way out of touch...

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

crescent wrote:Image

funny thing is that she said "i'm a 32dd, sometimes a 32d" sure, tana. are you sure you didn't mean "i can fit into a d cup push-up bra that is 90% padding"?
Don't want to defend her but DD does not mean big boobs. The letter only means the difference between your largest part of your chest and your rib cage. For example im a 30DDD but I don't have big boobs. Just a really small rib cage compared to my boobs.

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

Did anyone notice that she never posted on her trash colab? It's twice in a row. I can understand some fan excusing her skipping last week "because it was one time. god she is human too. she gets busy" but two times? Personally I'm not surprised. I'm hypothesizing that she expected the colab channel to blow up and have millions of subscribers like her main page but it's "only" sitting at about 100,000 so she doesn't feel motivated to post. If people were already get ticked off from missing once, I wonder what this week will be like?

Return to “Tana Mongeau”