Tana Mongeau Part 2

y00t00b
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Mongeau Part 2

Post by y00t00b »

PinkOceanWhale wrote:^eh, it's a little to do with Tana since she had thousands of video submissions so the people on her colab channel do reflect her in a way. Also majority of them are too small to really have their own thread on here anyways.

I really can't stand any of the people on the Trash. The Saturday kid you can tell really put as little effort as possible into his intro video. You can see clearly that it was shot on his computer since for a part of the video, the screen was titled so far down that you could see the mouse pad. And then he starts eating while still talking. What? It's an annoying tread that pops up now and then with younger Youtubers. Like I understand vlogging and eatting since it's a snapchat of their life but not a "professional" video. Eva did that on one of her videos. Just started eating pizza in the middle of talking. Why? So you seem more "relatable" did no one tell you that it's rude to talk with food in your mouth. Did you really have no time in your day where you had to eat right when your shooting something that will be out in the world for everyone to see? I couldn't finish any of the videos except for the Thursday kid, Kahlen. Everyone else is just so cringe worthy watching and not in a good way at all.

The entire collab channel is the EXACT SAME VIDEO 7 times. Like who can be the most self-deprecating to make Tana eat their ass.... ugh

y00t00b
Talker
Talker

Post by y00t00b »

PinkOceanWhale wrote:^eh, it's a little to do with Tana since she had thousands of video submissions so the people on her colab channel do reflect her in a way. Also majority of them are too small to really have their own thread on here anyways.

I really can't stand any of the people on the Trash. The Saturday kid you can tell really put as little effort as possible into his intro video. You can see clearly that it was shot on his computer since for a part of the video, the screen was titled so far down that you could see the mouse pad. And then he starts eating while still talking. What? It's an annoying tread that pops up now and then with younger Youtubers. Like I understand vlogging and eatting since it's a snapchat of their life but not a "professional" video. Eva did that on one of her videos. Just started eating pizza in the middle of talking. Why? So you seem more "relatable" did no one tell you that it's rude to talk with food in your mouth. Did you really have no time in your day where you had to eat right when your shooting something that will be out in the world for everyone to see? I couldn't finish any of the videos except for the Thursday kid, Kahlen. Everyone else is just so cringe worthy watching and not in a good way at all.

The entire collab channel is the EXACT SAME VIDEO 7 times. Like who can be the most self-deprecating to make Tana eat their ass.... ugh

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

((following))

blueberrykisses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blueberrykisses »

I can see her collab channel fizzling out soon, I actually do like Kiera, she is hilarious but she DOES try and be like her role model Tana, she even pulled the 'LOL look at my dirty macbook' Tana shtick, and that kinda turns me off of her, and the little gay boy whose name I cant remember would be fine as well, however he also just sucks Tana's dick, he got involved in the whole Caci Twins thing and tried SO HARD to 'expose' them because he wanted to be noticed by Tana.

The Natalia chick is a bit bland and doesnt come off very natural. The obnoxious guy reminds me of Somer, thats clearly why Tana chose him... cant really recall the other girl thats on the channel but I watched her video and since I dont remember, she didnt make much of an impression.

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

Why is it "relatable" to be an absolutely disgusting human and sharing it with the internet? The stories Tana and the Kiara girl told were disgusting and not funny in the slightest. Also again with the self deprecating bullshit. It needs to stop.

tueink
Stalker
Stalker

Proof Tana lied about her stalker?

Post by tueink »

What do you think?

poopchickendance
Learner
Learner

Post by poopchickendance »

Helloitsmeee wrote:Why is it "relatable" to be an absolutely disgusting human and sharing it with the internet? The stories Tana and the Kiara girl told were disgusting and not funny in the slightest. Also again with the self deprecating bullshit. It needs to stop.
I mean it is the week of telling disgusting stories

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

poopchickendance wrote:
Helloitsmeee wrote:Why is it "relatable" to be an absolutely disgusting human and sharing it with the internet? The stories Tana and the Kiara girl told were disgusting and not funny in the slightest. Also again with the self deprecating bullshit. It needs to stop.
I mean it is the week of telling disgusting stories

Obviously I get that. But I'm asking why it's something people find relatable and funny. I get the theme but I don't get why they think it's cool

Hyperventilointi
Learner
Learner

Post by Hyperventilointi »

I just thought that these disgusting stories were super cringy and tbh not relatable at all. Also I think I saw Keira's vag in the clip she crawled towards the camera. How old was she again? 15? Classy af. Not that I'm slut shaming, but pls. :(

RetroRaven
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RetroRaven »

what was the actual point of her having her tits out in just her bra at the start of her 'how i did my makeup in highschool' video. Like actually WHY?

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

RetroRaven wrote:what was the actual point of her having her tits out in just her bra at the start of her 'how i did my makeup in highschool' video. Like actually WHY?
I was wondering that too, it was how I did my makeup in high school - not how I dressed in high school -_- she just wants people to be like "OMG MOM SUCH NICE BOoBS!!!111!!!" I'm sure Somer wasn't too thrilled about that
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

y00t00b
Talker
Talker

Post by y00t00b »

Hyperventilointi wrote:I just thought that these disgusting stories were super cringy and tbh not relatable at all. Also I think I saw Keira's vag in the clip she crawled towards the camera. How old was she again? 15? Classy af. Not that I'm slut shaming, but pls. :(
oh my god you can... yuck

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

Hyperventilointi wrote:I just thought that these disgusting stories were super cringy and tbh not relatable at all. Also I think I saw Keira's vag in the clip she crawled towards the camera. How old was she again? 15? Classy af. Not that I'm slut shaming, but pls. :(
Well her intro video screencap has a pic of her pretending to give a blow job so that doesn't surprise me. Honestly think people think that if they talk about sex/fake sex that they come off as more mature when really it just makes you more immature. It's the same with those who are effortlessly cool and those who force it. It's like all these kids plus Tana go so out of their way to try to be cool that it comes off as cringe worthy and stupid. It's like when your parent tries new slang or follow a trend. It's just trying waaaaay to hard.

Houseplanter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Houseplanter »

(following) :D

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

Her 'how I did my makeup in highschool' video was wayyyyyy to over exaggerated
If you look at her old photos still on her Twitter from 2013 (when she was still in Highschool) Her makeup looks nothing like that, and she just did everything messy to seem funny, when it was just cringey

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

I love how Tana always says 'I will never change' 'I'll always be the same Tana #BleachAndTone'
Clearly she has changed, and all she cares about is money

Hyperventilointi
Learner
Learner

Post by Hyperventilointi »

WTF THIS IS SO FAKE. I've heard this "story" for sooo many times as a joke?? How is the audience buying it???? What even is she :o

royuls
Learner
Learner

Post by royuls »

that tour storytime sounds fake as FUCK. the flight attendant would most likely lose her job for telling that to a passenger. i can't believe her fans buy this shit. then again, they're clearly all 12 years old from the way they want stop screeching QUEEN and SLAY at her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

y00t00b
Talker
Talker

Post by y00t00b »

Hyperventilointi wrote:WTF THIS IS SO FAKE. I've heard this "story" for sooo many times as a joke?? How is the audience buying it???? What even is she :o

Because her audience is 14 year old girls...

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

wow that video was so cringeworthy

Return to “Tana Mongeau”